ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I thought the concept of "girlfriends" was going to be a game mechanic. As in, you'd be able to choose between x amount of girls and pick one to be your "girlfriend".

Do you think this'll be implemented later on, or that it will stay this way where at the end of their paths certain girls like Roxxy just call you their boyfriend and nobody notices that you have a bunch of them?

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Already done the aviators thing and had the jail fight scene, and Mia has already asked me to get Harold to agree to a family dinner. I'm at the point where all I need to do is return to the police station and talk to Harold about the bag of stolen goods. But the dialogs never trigger.
did you visit her home at afternoon and did you talk to helen and mia too ?

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
I thought the concept of "girlfriends" was going to be a game mechanic. As in, you'd be able to choose between x amount of girls and pick one to be your "girlfriend".

Do you think this'll be implemented later on, or that it will stay this way where at the end of their paths certain girls like Roxxy just call you their boyfriend and nobody notices that you have a bunch of them?
i think he threw that aboard with the mia update some people said hence why that update was so well weak

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Does Mia act like your girlfriend at the end of her path too?¿? I never noticed that. I always went for her mom. Mia's content is quite weak. I think it's a bit unfair that they'll eventually have to release yet another Mia update.

The upcoming update is the 2nd Diane update as well.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
For you who are stuck on Jenny storyline because her diary bug. I did it to resolve. Hope this will help.
After you open her bed table for the first time and you give her 100$ for her panties, don't open her bed table again (because this will make her lay on the bed, maybe this is the bug. If you don't open, she will still stand up). And after you give the toy she need for her second panties, talk to her again. The "Debbie need you" option will show up and the diary will appear on her bed. If the option still not show up, wait for next day.
Edit :

For you who are stuck on Mrs. Okita storyline (storyline reset after made belt device)

Don't go to school left hallway after you went to boy lockerroom for the first time (when you got scene with Judith) to avoid Judith go to girl lockerroom before Mrs. Okita finished the belt device.

You need to do this.
Do Mrs. Okita storyline..
when you need a glasses, go to left hallway and you will get scene you hearing voice from girl lockerroom, but don't go there! And ask Judith for glasses. After you take picture at park (if the park still locked, you must unlock first), go to left hallway, and ignore the voice again. Take the glasses from Judith's locker and give it to Mrs. Okita. Then after you made belt device, wait for next few days (2-3 days) and talk to her again. The belt should be finished without reset storyline.

And again, sorry for my bad english

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Does Mia act like your girlfriend at the end of her path too?¿? I never noticed that. I always went for her mom. Mia's content is quite weak. I think it's a bit unfair that they'll eventually have to release yet another Mia update.

The upcoming update is the 2nd Diane update as well.
thats intended jenny gets a second too, and to mia wasnt that mich girlfriend at all unlike roxxy she just study with you and gave you some ass thats it

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

All of that will eventually culminate with your date with the sorority ball. The dating and such is going up for U18 IIRC, where U17 is about updating Diane and her code with some pregnancy on the side. So all of this will be coming up in due time.

Tr1n1ty

Aug 18, 2017
I really hope there will be new content for already "finished" storylines, I think it's kinda disappointing to have the Roxxy update take as long as it did but not having any anal, oral, toy stuff, the quality of the story in this update is very well done but as for H-Scenes there isn't really that much, Mia update was even worse with ONE H-Scene with Mia and two for her mom. Woud be great to just have maybe 1 new scene for older Storys during newer updates :)

sleepypent

Aug 29, 2017
not sure if anyone posted this yet but if you are currently stuck in Jenny's route
using the following console command will fix it.

sis_bedroom_count = 2

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I really hope there will be new content for already "finished" storylines, I think it's kinda disappointing to have the Roxxy update take as long as it did but not having any anal, oral, toy stuff, the quality of the story in this update is very well done but as for H-Scenes there isn't really that much, Mia update was even worse with ONE H-Scene with Mia and two for her mom. Woud be great to just have maybe 1 new scene for older Storys during newer updates :)
Unfortunately, the bottleneck being the art is still in effect.

So long as DC is the only artist, all of the extra scenes can either be part of other updates as you suggest OR they can be added with other things. But as it stands, that would make the game hard to implement and bug fix since you're not merely focusing on one character, but adding extra content to OTHER characters along with the one in focus.

I think that new additions could come around, but I'd really, really, REEEEAAAALLLY like it if some of the older content gets a look at too (Judith, Ronda, Coach, etc)

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Major: You can't repair your mom's car. You get an error screen if you directly pay, and if you choose 'convince her', after you agree to pay her back the game errors. If you click ignore you get brought back to the main menu.

If anyone knows how to move past these, please reply ASAP. Don't forget to quote so I get the notification.
Dunno about the other problems but...
If you go to the dealership in the afternoon, it will bug out. If you go in the morning, it'll work.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes