fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Anyway to reset the Okita storyline with the console and not the screwed way it glitches?? Like all the triggers along the path to the belt.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
For the people having trouble getting Jenny's diary, try climbing into bed with her one evening and cuddling. See if that changes anything.

calls

Apr 8, 2018
I've got this error when reporting the Problem with the car at the car shop:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Huseyin\Desktop\Yeni klasör (2)\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Huseyin\Desktop\Yeni klasör (2)\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Jul 28 03:46:36 2018

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Guys,
There is a bug with the cat in the Church Graveyard.
When I select the cat, MC ask himself if his mother will accept the cat and... I am in the start menu.
I can't go too far in the game.
Thanks.

Dewnis

Nov 29, 2017
Man... this stat grinding every time sucks. My game just exited out into the menu for whatever reason and no autosaves had been made so i lost all the grind...

I need a full stat save so that i can focus on just story and stuff

Dewnis

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
There is a bug with the cat in the Church Graveyard.
When I select the cat, MC ask himself if his mother will accept the cat and... I am in the start menu.
I can't go too far in the game.
Thanks.

Exactly what happened to me a moment ago, lost an hours worth of progress because apparantly there were no autosaves.

Reactions: Yoda03

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I wish there was another update for Not-Erik's-Mom soon. She was my most wanted update, and then her content was, yet again, super weak.

JesusIsDead

Hello Kitty
Donor
May 17, 2018
Here is a save, it doesn't do everything for you, but it has completed mother and most of Sister's stories, so that your stats are maxed, and all you need to worry about is the new stuff.
Doesn't work. My guess is we need the persistent file too.

Anariel

Jun 25, 2017
I seem to be stuck for the erick and sister storylines...
I played without a walkthrough and pretty much finished all the stories but those, and then looked one up to try and figure it out, and it seems I might have locked myself by completing the mother's storyline first?
I got two pairs of panties and my agility is at 5, but I never get the "Mom needs you" dialog option the walkthrough talks about. As for eric, there is a file just for his storyline. I got the first few scenes but I cant trigger anything starting at the breastfeeding one.

Edit:
For the sister diary bug, I used saveeditonline to change the variable sis_bedroom_count to 2, and for now it SEEMS like it worked (I got the dialog option) but it might cause some more bugs later.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow, 50 pages since I last looked here...
Her character seems to be ready but I guess DC will wait until we'll get some dating/Rump/latinas content. In the end right now there's no purpose for her or the house.
I disagree, that house would have been really helpful during both Mia and Roxxy's stories, when there was a person who had no place to stay...

Why can't we mouse-wheel scroll back anymore?
Rolling back the game is handy, but the reason it was removed is that it breaks the game... Save early, save often...

Really chafing my willy how some areas don't let you go out to the map anymore.
Yeah, that is a lot of extra clicks for my disabled arm... Frustratingly so.

The Jenny bug happens if you do her route too soon, finish mom first, then start her.

Mom's room is bugged, we can only visit her room at night once, and never again.

The Science class keeps getting reset after the belt quest. It keeps telling me I need to steal the passcode again, but I can't, because I already have it...

Some of mom's scenes like fingering her in the Kitchen or watching the movie on the couch are graphicly bugged.

Same here, getting the cat crashes the game back to the main menu.

Don't know what to tell you then... what didn't happen, didn't it load, didn't you see it in the list, what went wrong?

What is, how do you, can I get...?
129678_128481_search.gif

HentaiLord

Dec 20, 2016
Is it appearing in the saves to load the game?

If not, just rename it to 2-1-LT1.save for example.
So you will find it in the second page, first square

The first number is for the Save Page, and the second number for the position on the 6 squares saves in each page.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Is it appearing in the saves to load the game?

If not, just rename it to 2-1-LT1.save for example.
So you will find it in the second page, first square

The first number is for the Save Page, and the second number for the position on the 6 squares saves in each page.
Files that are downloaded from here usually get a random string of numbers before the original file name. You have to remove them.

Secondly, some of these games require you to place the save fil in the Temp folder on the drive, instead of in the actual game folder.

I don't know if it was any of these things he had problems with.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Mia story line is still stuck for me it just keeps resetting at the church also the the teachers story lines are still stuck too.Guess ill wait till the bug fixed version comes out. :FeelsBadMan:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes