dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did i miss an opportunity with roxy and her cheerleader uniform scene? i saved before the shooting minigame and lost on purpose to see what happens. i loaded the save, chose to cheat so i won't have to replay it and when i got to that scene, she kicks me out of the room so she can change, but MC says if i didn't lose the first time, could she have let him stay.

though flag wise, i loaded a save so the first loss should not be on record.

edit: reloaded and PLAYED the game this time. now she is changing. interesting, are there other events / extras that are missed because i used cheating?

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
I found a logical error.
If you are on the shooting range with Cletus you can either cheat or play the game.
If you play yourself you may loose one round to see Roxxy's tits. Later in the trailer she refuses to show off again.
Or you can win all rounds and see her tits in the trailer.
BUT: if you you the cheat mode the game is skipped (you loose one round and would have seen her tits) and later she refuses to show off, too So you won't see her tits anyhow.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
0.16 is by far the worst update ever.. it broken everything on the game
the cat scene from the grave yards keeps on crashing my game
the debbie quest dosnt push through .. meaning after i fix the bathroom and waited for the next day after checking spying on debbie taking a shower nothing happens when i exit the house and sleep.. for the next day..
i did this for the both the cheat version and clean version
there are a lot of issues with the game ugh..

Reactions: Storm4n

Steve86

May 3, 2017
All the cookie jar users are missing a LOT of great content with Roxxy. Her character is really deeper than expected (no pun intended). To me this is the best story update for a long time.
Man, I like Roxxys story and her character so much i really don't want to do anything else especially not cheat on my girl. She's really sweet on the inside, I think I'm in love
Thank you DC for this update. Now I'll wait months or years for an update to knock her up.

timdawg3

Nov 28, 2017
Almost amazing how buggy and broken this game is after every release. Either renpy is holding them back and they should just make their own engine (which with the simplicity of the game and the money they're making would be trivial) or they're just terrible at testing/programming. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. this game is released with showstopping bugs. It would be a better comic than a game at this fucking point. The only reason it's any good is the art, everything else is a grindy, buggy, "under construction" mess.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, Diane and Aqua should be the first to get pregnant, since they are both actively trying. You can't forget about our fishy little half-breeds, who knows how her biology works, she could spawn a whole school at once.

Oh, I didn't say it would be worth the effort when there are far more important things to do, but it certainly would be a nice touch. "What, you have no place to stay? I have this place I'm not really using right now..."
Kind of like having a car, while at the same time complaining about not having one. It actually looked pretty nice this time, having furniture, and a bed that you can sleep on now (I think that is new). But since you are not really supposed to be able to have it yet, it makes sense not to work it into the story yet.

Speaking of the car, I bought the sports car, and now I can't buy any of the other things... lol It makes sense, but still, what if I wanted a collection? Should have bought them in order I guess... XD
well,betting against Clyde-ooops,i mean Cletus made me rich easily,bought the sport car one,just becuz.....

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
All the cookie jar users are missing a LOT of great content with Roxxy. Her character is really deeper than expected (no pun intended). To me this is the best story update for a long time.
Man, I like Roxxys story and her character so much i really don't want to do anything else especially not cheat on my girl. She's really sweet on the inside, I think I'm in love
Thank you DC for this update. Now I'll wait months or years for an update to knock her up.
I'm waiting for the bug patch and you are making it difficult!!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i can't fix mom car. paying for it gives me an error instantly. "convince her" has a few lines, then also gives a longer error. i can't fix the car at all.

haven't bought any cars.

edit: after continuing some story, i came back. paying for it didn't work, but convince went through this time.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Fucking weird... Is anyone else having a problem with saving? I have 15.3 content already unlocked for 16.0 content so I was just going to do Roxxy and be done, but it seems that both versions can't be in proximity without issues. No patch, just the game.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i got a bug with the science teacher.. she repeats the beginning of her quest, but there is no lock on her door that i can open with the code

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This would be better if #1 were updated with known bugs so people would stop posting over and over again the same stuff

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Okay, figured it out... For whatever reason, I had to delete my old saves before it allowed me to save again... Curse you, bugs...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
My Okita path is bugged. It got resetted to the beginning of her story and I'm stuck with her asking me to unlock her room even though it's been unlocked.

BTW I don't know why, but I think the Diane pregnancy mechanic could be the precursor to the dating mechanic that DC always wanted to implement.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
This would be better if #1 were updated with known bugs so people would stop posting over and over again the same stuff
You should look at the bugtracker. There are still people reporting the insurance und science teacher bug over and over again.
Most funny are people that complain that they see the issue is resolved and they redownload the current version and post the bug again because for them it doesn't work. They don't realise that the fixes aren't released yet.

I sometimes wonder if there should be an IQ restriction instead of an age restriction on games like these...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know a console command to progress with Debbie? Stuck (or bugged) at handjobs in the shower.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes