rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
This calls for more polish on characters, Or maybe there is a conspiracy for that hahah we may never know... (I'm betting on the former)XD
i dont think, other characters also have all their details in scenes + costumes, they just forgot it i cant say that 100% but im pretty sure :/ maybe in a update if someone reminds them

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Damn, nice one Dev's _ just finished the Roxxy story line and its a win. Beat Dexters ass and get dat pussy ---- Excellent :p Plus Threesome's _ Schwing!

Okita story still bugged af tho

Reactions: IceBearApproves

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
i can't fix mom car. paying for it gives me an error instantly. "convince her" has a few lines, then also gives a longer error. i can't fix the car at all.

haven't bought any cars.

edit: after continuing some story, i came back. paying for it didn't work, but convince went through this time.
thats probably cause you came there at the morning someone pointed this out earlier that at afternoon it seems to bug and in morning not

Reactions: scarfer

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Fucking weird... Is anyone else having a problem with saving? I have 15.3 content already unlocked for 16.0 content so I was just going to do Roxxy and be done, but it seems that both versions can't be in proximity without issues. No patch, just the game.
you have to start the game new the saves dont work you only have the old scenes already thats it

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
you have to start the game new the saves dont work you only have the old scenes already thats it
Yeah, I figured it out. But I tried to save and it wasn't letting me save at all. I even started over. THEN I figured out I just had to delete the old saves to make it work. You have no idea how heated I was...

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I gotta say, I'm helluva impressed with this update. The story line actually made me care for what could have been, simply a generic mean girl type school girl. Even her friends grew on me to the point I wouldn't mind seeing a specific update in the future for them.

As someone mentioned earlier it didn't have as much content as the three teachers update but it's silly to think there would be as this update was based around a single character. It's refreshing to see such a large update after a moderately long wait. I've seen other games take almost as long for a third of the content, and it's generic at that.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well, i tried this game, since i readed it have excelent story etc, but i need to say i GREATLY disapointed, this game have so many bugs whch shlould not exist there.
especialy mon/sis storyes which are usualy first ones to be made...and still even today are greatly bugged.
well, i will give this game rest for next 5-6 versions and will see if in these later version will be less buggy and finaly playable without troubles.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
!?! Enabling the console now kills the game. Says
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Jul 28 06:52:03 2018
I can't code for shit _anyone got a hint on how to fix this? I'm trying to change MC's name so was going to use the console but this is giving me no joy.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
!?! Enabling the console now kills the game. Says
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
    config.console = True    config.console_history_size = 100
                                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Jul 28 06:52:03 2018
I can't code for shit _anyone got a hint on how to fix this? I'm trying to change MC's name so was going to use the console but this is giving me no joy.
I don't know which programm you used to edit the file, but it seems that the formatting was screwed (you seem to have two entries in one line).
Attached is my edited 00console.rpy that works. Don't forget to delete the 00console.rpyc before you start the game with the modified file.

Reactions: Reese286

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Give food to cat at cimetary , instead of choicing the name of the cat , bring you back at start game page without warning .

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I don't know which programm you used to edit the file, but it seems that the formatting was screwed (you seem to have two entries in one line).
Attached is my edited 00console.rpy that works. Don't forget to delete the 00console.rpyc before you start the game with the modified file.
Thanks bro _ I appreciate you:extremelyhappy:. Still no joy tho... no idea what the deal is. I just deleted the game and unzipped a new game _ then ran UnRen6.1 asnd started the game, I get this;
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 281, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
    renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)
TypeError: unren_noblock() takes no arguments (1 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 281, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
    renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)
TypeError: unren_noblock() takes no arguments (1 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Jul 28 07:18:11 2018

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Almost amazing how buggy and broken this game is after every release. Either renpy is holding them back and they should just make their own engine (which with the simplicity of the game and the money they're making would be trivial) or they're just terrible at testing/programming. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. this game is released with showstopping bugs. It would be a better comic than a game at this fucking point. The only reason it's any good is the art, everything else is a grindy, buggy, "under construction" mess.
Almost amazing how people can't seem to realise that coding will create bugs... and the first version of a new release will contain issues. If you're going to bitch about it then why not just wait for the finished version? Or actively contribute and submit bug reports so they can be fixed?

I get the frustration but if you're simply going to moan about the very AUDACITY of a computer game having bugs... go read a book

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
i can't fix mom car. paying for it gives me an error instantly. "convince her" has a few lines, then also gives a longer error. i can't fix the car at all.

haven't bought any cars.

edit: after continuing some story, i came back. paying for it didn't work, but convince went through this time.
I hit a similar issue when trying to process from the car dealership. I found trying in different time periods worked to allow me to get past it. Not ideal but it'll do until a fix is released.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I try to shower but Roxxy's friends won't let me, even when I say, "please". I can't get out of this loop with me dressed in Phys ed uniform and stinking. I go home to shower but there doesn't seem to be anything to click to shower myself. Help.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Guys,
Another problem :
When I load a recently party, my mission with the teacher of science restarts... and I can't do the following because there is impossible to take the code of the door while I'm in her office.
Thanks.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Guys,
Another problem :
When I load a recently party, my mission with the teacher of science restarts... and I can't do the following because there is impossible to take the code of the door while I'm in her office.
Thanks.
Yea, that is happening to a lot of folks _ search the thread, there is a kinda fix but you need to start a new game to use it so its not really a fix but a work-around. I just kept playing _ you can get through Mom, Jenny and Roxxy no problem with the bug.

Reactions: Yoda03
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes