rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
well, i tried this game, since i readed it have excelent story etc, but i need to say i GREATLY disapointed, this game have so many bugs whch shlould not exist there.
especialy mon/sis storyes which are usualy first ones to be made...and still even today are greatly bugged.
well, i will give this game rest for next 5-6 versions and will see if in these later version will be less buggy and finaly playable without troubles.
i recommend to download the 15.3 version, the game got an update recently thats why it has many bugs right now its not a bugfix version, that happens on every game when they get updates so as i said to not ruin your experience if it isnt already you should play the previous fixed version

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
thats strange did you somehow combine the folders? cause i didnt need to delete old saves for me being able to save
Nope. I don't know what the cause was, but I deleted ALL my old saves. So now, I'm going to redo the content from the beginning like I did with my other review but I'm starting out with Roxxy. I'll see if I get any bugs on the way, but it's been pretty solid for me so far.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
These mini-game are really unfunny, i don't do cheat version, i play clean but godammit, the mini games really need improvement.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
These mini-game are really unfunny, i don't do cheat version, i play clean but godammit, the mini games really need improvement.
Personally, the only one that needs improving, is the weight lifting mini-game. I detest button mashing "mini-games", and have done since GTA: San Andreas and the button mash workouts for CJ's physical stats.

Kappa707

Nov 17, 2017
To use the next commands
shit+o
diary_scene = True
Should also need...
sis_diary_unlocked = True
connected = True
Now, web cam is connected

You first need to go to the file named as 00console.rpy and edit it
The file is located in the folder renpy/common

there you need to find the next line and change it to True
config.console = False

After that you will be able to access de console with shift + o
(end exit by writing exit)
Appreciate

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
:teary: so sad I was so excited to see the pregnant mini game and though it had been put into the game this build then it go worse when I found out it was for the next build (maybe) and would have to wait for 3 months (or how ever long it takes DC and team to get the next update out). :'(

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
:teary: so sad I was so excited to see the pregnant mini game and though it had been put into the game this build then it go worse when I found out it was for the next build (maybe) and would have to wait for 3 months (or how ever long it takes DC and team to get the next update out). :'(
i hope there is an option to have the scene without prego, not a fan of these and when the entire update is only with that i would be highly dissapointed if its just one scene i dont mind

Torontota

Mar 2, 2018
Hi guys, i have to re do everything from the begining when a new version come out ? or there's a way to not do that ? thanks !

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes