j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i hope there is an option to have the scene without prego, not a fan of these and when the entire update is only with that i would be highly dissapointed if its just one scene i dont mind
There's going to be more to her story than just pregnancy. I'd guess that almost all of the pregnancy content in the game will be somewhat optional and MC can either pull out or use either condoms or pills to prevent girls from getting pregnant. Nobody knows if there may be something related to Diane's story that could make pregnancy mandatory for her at least though. I guess it's fair to say that it likely won't be the best update for those who really dislike that topic.

Hi guys. Do we have any bugs in this update?
Yes, there are some. Most of them aren't relevant if you only want to play Roxxy's story and others can be avioded to a degree but they are working on 0.16.1 and it may be a good idea to wait a little if you can.

Hi guys, i have to re do everything from the begining when a new version come out ? or there's a way to not do that ? thanks !
Yes, old saves won't work. The new content does start on day one though and you won't have to replay any other story (except the very very basic stats grind and a couple of minutes from Jenny's story) to play through it. Else I think there are fitting savegames for you in the savegame topic.

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
How the heck are you supposed to beat the basketball minigame????? the pointer is moving so incredibly fast you have no chance to actually make a good shot more than maybe once, but thats still just luck.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
regarding this version (0.16) I felt obligated to say the artwork is awsome but i really don't like the roxxy story itself. her and becca are pretty much the only dominant characters (excluding sister) and they turned into complete subs at the end which is a big turn off / disappointment to me. pretty much all other characters are subs in nature that would do anything MC wants so it would have been nice to have something like that.
IMO should have done a blackmail story or something similar to get them to have sex with MC and keep their arrogant/dominant behavior and that would have been much hotter.
also would be nice if more crystal scene / scenes could be added for us milf lovers as only one scene is kinda disappointing (compared to other milfs).
not that i'm complaining for a free game, just giving my two cents..

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
There's going to be more to her story than just pregnancy. I'd guess that almost all of the pregnancy content in the game will be somewhat optional and MC can either pull out or use either condoms or pills to prevent girls from getting pregnant. Nobody knows if there may be something related to Diane's story that could make pregnancy mandatory for her at least though. I guess it's fair to say that it likely won't be the best update for those who really dislike that topic.

Yes, there are some. Most of them aren't relevant if you only want to play Roxxy's story and others can be avioded to a degree but they are working on 0.16.1 and it may be a good idea to wait a little if you can.

Yes, old saves won't work. The new content does start on day one though and you won't have to replay any other story (except the very very basic stats grind and a couple of minutes from Jenny's story) to play through it. Else I think there are fitting savegames for you in the savegame topic.
Thank you, sir! I will wait then!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Already done the aviators thing and had the jail fight scene, and Mia has already asked me to get Harold to agree to a family dinner. I'm at the point where all I need to do is return to the police station and talk to Harold about the bag of stolen goods. But the dialogs never trigger.
Did you ever find a fix for this? I'm having the same issue.
Nope, still stuck. The Helen/Mia path stalls out here for me. I've given the aviator shades and had the jail fight break up, I've had Mia ask me to convey the weekend dinner invitation, I've spoke to Larry about the stolen good and retrieved the bag from the Park, and I've played through like three game weeks since that. There are no options when talking to Larry or Mia or Helen that advance the story.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, there are a few of those instances in the lewd mod that should be addressed. Overall, it's pretty good, though.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
How the heck are you supposed to beat the basketball minigame????? the pointer is moving so incredibly fast you have no chance to actually make a good shot more than maybe once, but thats still just luck.
if you have any problem,just click the right button of your mouse,it should restart your try count,i did that until i managed to get the timing and hit all the 3 in a row....

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
if you have any problem,just click the right button of your mouse,it should restart your try count,i did that until i managed to get the timing and hit all the 3 in a row....
Been trying that for 30min.. this is friggin retarded.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes