JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
i wouldnt say she went 180 the scenes and textlines have been there before foreshadowing that she isnt that bitch you may think she is the first time you meet her but for some reason people think the first 2 roxxy scenes have been added in this updated also some other scenes you went with in her questline have been there before
She treats her "friends" and everyone else in a very coarse manner, even after towards the end of the update events. I feel like right now if MC didn't have a certain attribute it would've ended in "Well thanks, later nerd" sort of style

She's the epitome of trailer trash.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Quick question.

I've made a new game after the cellphone issue (which got me an exception). The thing, sometimes, there is a bug that reset my progression with Okita's storyline. I've seen people recommend editing the saves for such issues, but how do I do it ? Is there any other way to get around this bug ?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know if any update, quality wise, has been better than the other. Though since there is so much time between these it's hard to remember the details.

I think the teacher update certainly made the game feel like it was starting to chug along in terms of the overall story/game.

I did laugh a few times during this round but not in the "That's hilarious" but in the "oh no" fashion. If that makes sense.
I'm going to assume they are going to do a second if not third pass to these stories but as it stands Roxxy's 180 seems too drastic/quick. Especially since the story hints at other events. We'll see when the dating system comes in.

The H scenes are nice but aside from the last one (4) they don't really stand out to me.
trust me,if it was too slow,it would make a lot of people complain that it was just like Mia update(the rythm was just normal,not too fast nor too slow),Dc at least made it feels like you could achieve something each step,otherwise it would be boring as fuck(not exactly my perspective of gain here,but let's face it,this isnt a big novel game to make relationships develop a step once upon a month),like having to interact with lots of people without even seeing any change in the character....

Reactions: IceBearApproves

thejackel

May 16, 2017
having this annoying ass glitch where in minigames when i press S it resets the game and takes a screenshot
how do you fix that?

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
The game is wonderful, but the bugs are really annoying. I'm stuck on Miss Okita's quest reset bug. And, worst, we can't even follow her questline again, because you already got the code for her room (the room is opened). I think there is no way to fix it through the console, since we didn't know the variables for the events. We will need to wait for another bugfix... A shame, because I was enjoying this game a lot....

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
This game is just epic.....I cant get enough of it, with, or without bugs.....really an icon for this industry. And the best part...."hopefully", shit lots to come. I can not wait for 0.17, 0.18, 0.19...
Thanks DC!!!

Reactions: IceBearApproves

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how do i roll back story line for character's path?
Load an old save.

yea i do hope u get to pick and choose who u want to be prego.
Just like you get to do that in real life? Well, you do have that one XXL Condom, maybe you can keep washing it out and reusing it... lol

DC has said in past streams that you wont have preggo sex. Once it's confirmed the girl is pregnant, you can't have any scenes with her.
Well, that's not very healthy ...the hormones are bad enough, you don't want to see her frustrated on top of it. XD

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
The game is wonderful, but the bugs are really annoying. I'm stuck on Miss Okita's quest reset bug. And, worst, we can't even follow her questline again, because you already got the code for her room (the room is opened). I think there is no way to fix it through the console, since we didn't know the variables for the events. We will need to wait for another bugfix... A shame, because I was enjoying this game a lot....
Try this:

* Get the in-game access to the console (find the 00console.rpy. You should find it by opening the renpy folder, then the common folder)
* If the last thing you did was the belt, then in console do M_okita._state = S_okita_tinkering_with_belt and sleep for 3 days and then talk to okita without saving, that'll progress it and then you can save.
* If it wasnt the belt but was the serum, then do M_okita._state = S_okita_wait_for_okita_serum then sleep for 3 days and talk to okita again and then you can save.

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But again, I heard that the kid can even be born and shit... which is weird, but really creative, so I welcome it.
They will, there's actually even going to be a daycare run by Annie's mum. He started drawing it one stream a few days ago.

Well, that's not very healthy ...the hormones are bad enough, you don't want to see her frustrated on top of it. XD
I'd actually guess there are going to be special scenes - maybe one or two per girl - which can only be seen when a girl is pregnant. Like that he can lock all the other scenes (which would be impossible to redo in again two more versions each) and make patreons happy.
Given his general lewdness and the fact that he's got a pregnant wife at home right now I doubt he'll skip that. :D

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Is there a console command to change Sister and Mom names?
Tried :
sis_name: u"NAME"
mom_name: u"NAME"

But none work.

Also For Miss Okita.
In her 3rd questline where MC need to find a way to increase his grade.
Miss Okita ask him to find her in the evening in her room. But she's never there and if you talk to her again she will ask you to find her keycode in the Principal room (1st quest) and you will be bugged.
Any fix for this ?

GJ0497

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone tell me if I can load my game from the previous version so I do not have to start from scratch? And if you can, how do I do it?

Darksong426

Sep 5, 2017
Can someone tell me if I can load my game from the previous version so I do not have to start from scratch? And if you can, how do I do it?
Previous saves wont work. It's pretty much been that way with every update. Believe DC is trying to fix that once they do the next two updates and redo the coding in them.

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
I am stuck in the game doing the Mia route,
I got a text from her at the night for help than I get an error (attached)
I can't do anything since it won't let me go to her house

Please Help

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes