spiller90

Jul 21, 2018
Getting an Error at the Car Dealership when i try to make the insurance claim both of the options end in an Error. Anyone ran into this before?

yuxu xing

Oct 21, 2017
there is always bug at alpha version,but DC always make bug fix version just wait for couple of days,
im also wanted to play so badly,but with the many bug that ppls found best wait for bug fix.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Getting an Error at the Car Dealership when i try to make the insurance claim both of the options end in an Error. Anyone ran into this before?
Anyone else crashing in the car dealership when trying to get the engine fixed?
The only workaround for this that worked for me was to play up to the point of discovering the busted turbo, then going to bed to sleep. Visiting the dealership the next day allowed me to play through without bugs.

Buying a sportscar first prevents the crash when asking a favor.
That did not work for me. (See above)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
do i need a special programm to open the console? shift+o does not work
You need to enable it first.

Open SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy with a text editor (I usually just use Notepad), find the line "config.console = False". Change false to "True", save and you're good to go.

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
Interesting bug The police chief Earl has disappeared. During the Roxxy Quest at the point of here Mom being in jail, then needing to talk to Earl. Mia's Dad keeps saying he's at the other end of the office. Although that is not so. Is there a way to call up questlines or missing assests ie: Earl.

Thanks in advance.

spiller90

Jul 21, 2018
The only workaround for this that worked for me was to play up to the point of discovering the busted turbo, then going to bed to sleep. Visiting the dealership the next day allowed me to play through without bugs.

That did not work for me. (See above)
Thank you very much, it worked

Yasin5858

Oct 30, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Yasin\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
  File "C:\Users\Yasin\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.

Car fix quest error

Stephano2020

May 25, 2018
Im havin some issues here, im at part of mia wants me to invite his dad to dinner, and i did what harold asked for help (which is get the stache from park) then when i'm bout to give the stache to harold, it doesn't do the scene/act that i found the stache. Is it bug or somethin?

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Try this:

* Get the in-game access to the console (find the 00console.rpy. You should find it by opening the renpy folder, then the common folder)
* If the last thing you did was the belt, then in console do M_okita._state = S_okita_tinkering_with_belt and sleep for 3 days and then talk to okita without saving, that'll progress it and then you can save.
* If it wasnt the belt but was the serum, then do M_okita._state = S_okita_wait_for_okita_serum then sleep for 3 days and talk to okita again and then you can save.
It worked!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Im havin some issues here, im at part of mia wants me to invite his dad to dinner, and i did what harold asked for help (which is get the stache from park) then when i'm bout to give the stache to harold, it doesn't do the scene/act that i found the stache. Is it bug or somethin?
Most likely, current version is rigged with bugs and glitches of all kinds. New content is amazing but it screws over everything else, maybe wait a few days or a week or 2 for a stable release?.

Reactions: Stephano2020
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes