JohnSmith_XYZ

Jun 2, 2017
Here is a script that will unlock all images in the Cookie Jar: write this to the renpy console:

Code:
for cookie in persistent.cookie_jar:
    persistent.cookie_jar[cookie]["unlocked"] = True
    for unlock in persistent.cookie_jar[cookie]["gallery"]:
        persistent.cookie_jar[cookie]["gallery"][unlock] = True

It worked!!!

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I did pay attention. What I'm saying is people don't change that quickly (maybe a symptom of this being a game and I was in cheat mode).

Her character is basically the same throughout except to the MC and the reasoning seems to be only due to our physically endowed character. Which makes Roxxy melt and turn into the polar opposite of her character. While yes she doesn't turn him away after a few initial interactions you could easily attribute that to her just seeing a way to help herself. That of course would keep in line with her character.
We are given no frame of reference for how long the process was going on for, it could have been weeks or months inbetween certain events.

Every change of attitude towards the MC is after he helps her in come manner and many of those happened before she found out he had a big dick. It's actually a good way into her route before she finds out.

I say it's too drastic because it's so polarizing. If her character truly changed you would see her be nicer/in line with her new attitude to everyone else and that simply isn't the case here.

That makes little sense, the MC earns her affection, it's only in fiction that you magically become super nice to everyone. It would also ruin a large part of the characters character and appeal if she wasn't an alpha bitch.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I know that, maybe, this question was already answered, but I need to ask again because it's stucking my game, and there is 988 pages of posts at this moment on this game. Anyone knows how to progress Jenny (Sister) path? For me this path stuck after I bought the second panty from her (the used one). But I haven't any other scenes with her (the telescope one, the diary one, can't cuddle with her without her screaming at me...). The only thing I should do it's to peep on her on the bathroom without getting caught. Anyone knows if it is a type of bug or, if not, what I could to to advance the story? Thanks in advance...

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I know that, maybe, this question was already answered, but I need to ask again because it's stucking my game, and there is 988 pages of posts at this moment on this game. Anyone knows how to progress Jenny (Sister) path? For me this path stuck after I bought the second panty from her (the used one). But I haven't any other scenes with her (the telescope one, the diary one, can't cuddle with her without her screaming at me...). The only thing I should do it's to peep on her on the bathroom without getting caught. Anyone knows if it is a type of bug or, if not, what I could to to advance the story? Thanks in advance...
Please take this question to the walkthrough thread.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
This is a known bug in Jenny's quest line.

To fix it:
  1. Open the command console (shift+O)
  2. Type in: diary_scene = True
  3. Type in: sis_diary_unlocked = True
This should allow you to access to her computer at night while she is sleeping and proceed through the rest of her quest line from there normally.

jy02377594

Jul 29, 2018
I get a package and a key from the park, but when I go back police station, Mia's father doesn't trigger plot
I can not finish Mia thread
Anyone have completed Mia's story, give me a save file
THANKS

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Roxxy update was good, but probably should have had some hate fucking in it. As it is, she leaves Dexter on day 1 for no specific reason, and by the time you bang her she has turned into a completely different character.
yeah sometimes, I feel like MC' s big magic stick could solve everything and every girl in that are sluts without dignity =.=. Why doesn't he show it at the beginning.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
This is a known bug in Jenny's quest line.

To fix it:
  1. Open the command console (shift+O)
  2. Type in: diary_scene = True
  3. Type in: sis_diary_unlocked = True
This should allow you to access to her computer at night while she is sleeping and proceed through the rest of her quest line from there normally.
Pls stop answering these walkthrough quetions, you will help them in longterm also other ppl. Admins divided threads with reasons.

Reactions: orion2075

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys,forgot to mention earlier but i found a minor bug last night,well,its related to achievements list,more specifically to the seasucc one,whatever the achievement is,he doesnt show on the list after unlocked,tried on 4 different saves,and happened in all of them,if someone could check if its really a bug,should be nice,since i hate losing achievements for bugs...

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys,forgot to mention earlier but i found a minor bug last night,well,its related to achievements list,more specifically to the seasucc one,whatever the achievement is,he doesnt show on the list after unlocked,tried on 4 different saves,and happened in all of them,if someone could check if its really a bug,should be nice,since i hate losing achievements for bugs...
just had a look, and made me think how many achievements can you do in .15 or .16? I currently have 26 out of 43, but not sure if 43 is for the full game, when it's finished, or just for now.....anyone?

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Alright my dudes. Need you test it out and see if it works.(It works)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fix for unren thanks to @booom313 :
1) Extract rpa.
2) Decompile rpyc.
3) Launch game and get error.
4) Go to \game\scripts and delete the minigames and locations folder.
5) Launch the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me what this means ? No idea what rpa to extract and how, also how to decompile rpyc

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Fucking weird... Is anyone else having a problem with saving? I have 15.3 content already unlocked for 16.0 content so I was just going to do Roxxy and be done, but it seems that both versions can't be in proximity without issues. No patch, just the game.
Just delete your old saves (persistent file too) in 0.15.3.

If you still have problems:

Delete everything you've got in: C:/Users/[your drive's name]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/SummertimeSaga
You have to delete the "persistent" file, too. Beware: you'll lose the cookie jar content previously unlocked.

Jebik

Jul 28, 2018
Hello all i have only one hint left on my phone
For roxxy it tell "Hints comming later.."

But on achievement i have the "reach the end of roxxy story"

Is that a know bug?

Reactions: Slifer83
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes