Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\house\Downloads\game\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sun Jul 29 10:25:04 2018

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Love this game...so happy to play the new release, and the Roxxy content (that I've seen so far) is wonderful.

I am experiencing a few glitchy things, some of which I remember from the previous release.

a) Diane's garden bug infestation. There is no chance to look at the garden and see the bugs, so it's pure guesswork when describing them to the store clerk.
b) Debbie's Bed: I had gotten to the point where the MC could spend the night in Debbie's bed, and then suddenly he couldn't anymore. It's back to being able to enter the room, but then you get "I shouldn't disturb her while she sleeps".
c) Jenny's Webcam Show: Jenny yelled at the MC in the hallway and told him to hurry up and get the props, but there was no earlier scene where they discussed this at all. No way to know which props to get.
d) Car dealership: When the MC tried to either "convince her" or "pay the fee" (or whatever it's called) the game crashes. I got around this by selecting "pay", crashing, rolling back, and then selecting "convince". Not sure why, but I was then able to proceed.

None of these have killed the game for me (yet), but it would be great if they could be addressed in a future update.

Thanks,
thwartme

Reactions: markymark12

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
  • have this goldschwagger vodka and saturday evening to the beach only when I talk with roxxy speech nothing I have forgotten something
    and sports field also happens to nothing to improve my note there

obibobi

May 10, 2017
2 different Roxxy updates

1. You challenge her boyfriend to a fight, win and she fucks you. Looks nice but now the characters are hollow and a lot of the sex appeal is gone.

2. Roxxy is in desperate need of help or she will be held back, you raise your int, she wants you to secretly tutor her, there is sexual tension while tutoring her, at one point you hide in a broom closet and press a stuffy against her, you go shopping together, her boyfriend gets suspicious, he destroys her books, you confront him, win, badly injured, she washes you, after all that the idea of fucking this character (for me at least) would be far more appealing than sleeping with dozens of characters with no build up.
This is an old comment of mine from when people where criticizing how shallow the Mia update felt and why I thought it was bad to rush to the sex with short updates.

I wonder if it's a coincidence because the update played out a lot like my suggestion. Even had the scene where you both hide in a closet (or locker in this case) and presses against her.

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
have this goldschwagger vodka and saturday evening to the beach only when I talk with roxxy speech nothing I have forgotten something
and sports field also happens to nothing to improve my note there
can not even play against dexter

Plese help me

obibobi

May 10, 2017
eve wont be in the polll
I like Eve but there are characters I would pick long before her and that's even if her sister was included.

Of characters that haven't gotten an update yet Principal and Annie would be my number 1 at the moment, followed by Angelica (the nun) because she left you with blue balls and finally Judith.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
when is dc starting the poll for the next character? you guys better vote for eve btw
I totally would, but I think someone mentioned her content is being left for later because of Patreon guidelines. I could swear she was the upcoming content until DC got hit by the Patreon Police.

I prefer petite women personally, so Mia and Eve were my favorites to begin with. Judith is my least favorite appearance wise (excluding obvious characters like Roz). The captain's wife had one of the best bodies IMO, but the whole Captain/Skipper relationship wouldn't allow me to bang her even if it was in an update. Now if her sister came to town...

There's a lot of big boobed characters, so I kinda hope he adds a few smaller boobs like Mia and medium like the Captain's wife.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for various problem in rl i just download the game only now.
Can someone tell me if the game is bugged or no? If yes someone made to go till the end of the new version?
How good are the new content?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes