j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's kinda sad that this game is so good in its build up but such a let down when it comes to the actual h-scenes. They do so little with all the opportunities that they have and just go for the safest possible option.
Why is Roxxy a character that literally teases and persuades you with her tits and then they are not utilized outside one groping scene? Why is she the most oraly fixated character (liking a lollipop the entire time, even giving you her lollipop if you ask her for it) and they don't even include a Blowjob scene?
Why just reuse the same locker scene instead of actually having a risky scene in the school?

For being the game with probably the highest production value, it lacks so much in the most department, the h-scenes.
I'm actually pretty sure that they'll reserve the "small goodies" for the schoolgirls dating system. Have your first good date and get a HJ/BJ, second titjob, etc.

Everything else will likely depend on the time that's available and the focus of the game. On one hand it takes a lot of time to draw a complete new scene which would cut into other content on the other hand the game was always meant to have a good story and actual game elements - unlike some other games which purely focus on h content.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Unable to open dev console, even with developer scrip? Console is open, just not developer.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Stuck with jenny, gave all panties available, done all deby scenes and the diary doesnt show up, any solutions ?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Stuck with jenny, gave all panties available, done all deby scenes and the diary doesnt show up, any solutions ?
I'm going through the comments, I know it was answered a few pages ago, but I'm having the same problem. Friggin frustrating that she's just laying on the bed and there's no "Mom wants you option"

Something must have happened in the programming...

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I'm going through the comments, I know it was answered a few pages ago, but I'm having the same problem. Friggin frustrating that she's just laying on the bed and there's no "Mom wants you option"

Something must have happened in the programming...
my guess the problem happened somewhere here: (you need to progress Debbie story until you see Debbie masturbating in her room to be able to choose "Debbie Needs you" here) Diary - Jenny room (Night time) - PC - BAD MONSTER - webcam - Connect.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I totally would, but I think someone mentioned her content is being left for later because of Patreon guidelines. I could swear she was the upcoming content until DC got hit by the Patreon Police.

I prefer petite women personally, so Mia and Eve were my favorites to begin with. Judith is my least favorite appearance wise (excluding obvious characters like Roz). The captain's wife had one of the best bodies IMO, but the whole Captain/Skipper relationship wouldn't allow me to bang her even if it was in an update. Now if her sister came to town...

There's a lot of big boobed characters, so I kinda hope he adds a few smaller boobs like Mia and medium like the Captain's wife.
i hope he doesnt add any1 else.. Updates were better when he focused on ONE character.. ( like mom and sis updates were the best)... After he started to introduced lots of characters and branches, things werent as apealing.. I just hope he uses those characters we already have.. Or the game wont EVER be finished.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
my guess the problem happened somewhere here: (you need to progress Debbie story until you see Debbie masturbating in her room to be able to choose "Debbie Needs you" here) Diary - Jenny room (Night time) - PC - BAD MONSTER - webcam - Connect.
I know it did in the past, but here, it doesn't play at all. I'm currently on Debbie just getting past the mobsters, but Jenny is stuck on being on the bed and not standing in her room. When she's on her bed, she doesn't give the option to progress to those scenes as of right now. My guess is that something in the programming is off as this was the natural thing to do in progressing them both.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i hope he doesnt add any1 else.. Updates were better when he focused on ONE character.. ( like mom and sis updates were the best)... After he started to introduced lots of characters and branches, things werent as apealing.. I just hope he uses those characters we already have.. Or the game wont EVER be finished.
Well, we haven't see any new major characters for quite some time and I'm sure it's going to stay that way. The main cast should really be set now but of course there are still some minor characters in the pipeline. We'll get Annie's parents next update, we'll likely get another "monster" for halloween, we'll get the Latina's mum and probably quite a few more family members for schoolgirls in the future.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I know it did in the past, but here, it doesn't play at all. I'm currently on Debbie just getting past the mobsters, but Jenny is stuck on being on the bed and not standing in her room. When she's on her bed, she doesn't give the option to progress to those scenes as of right now. My guess is that something in the programming is off as this was the natural thing to do in progressing them both.
Yeah then it probably is coding. Is the creator planing to release a patch to fix these bugs ?

Reactions: Mc2k14

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, we haven't see any new major characters for quite some time and I'm sure it's going to stay that way. The main cast should really be set now but of course there are still some minor characters in the pipeline. We'll get Annie's parents next update, we'll likely get another "monster" for halloween, we'll get the Latina's mum and probably quite a few more family members for schoolgirls in the future.
i find it funny how even the Latinas mom will be put soon,if her relation with them gets explained, them it will be even more funny,since Judith's mom is on the game since Mia update and her relation with Judith wasnt even put on the game.....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i find it funny how even the Latinas mom will be put soon,if her relation with them gets explained, them it will be even more funny,since Judith's mom is on the game since Mia update and her relation with Judith wasnt even put on the game.....
Yes, I mean we won't really know until we get to see her. Judith's mom was introduced because the donut shop was needed and I guess if we'll get the dating system/beach house before Judith's update the same could happen to "Consuela" (I think I recall her name right).

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes