seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
From what I know? Yes. Dunno when though...
by what Dogeek said last time,the coding crew was still working on the fixes,just DC was on his little break,so probably they will show whats coming after this little break...probably,since i dont really know how the break for the rest of the crew will work....

Reactions: IceBearApproves

dtr

May 14, 2018
How to open console ? also will this work late game after the masturbation scene ?
enable the console you need to edit the file 00console.rpy. it's in renpy/common. look for config.console = False and change it to true, then in game press shift O

Reactions: mikie

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Is there any up-to-date step-by-step guide ?

Newest I found is for version 0.12

And in the intro at school everything is changed up allready ...

Even if it is just for first few days a guide would be cool

prinzi11

Oct 25, 2017
Can't do the insurance claim, gives me the "an exception has occured" screen with the text:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.

Anyone know of a fix? Don't want to start all over again :I

Reactions: T-bone_Assassin

Kungs

May 23, 2018
How do I solve the problem in the Android Version?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 446, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 456, in _execute_python_hide
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/main.py", line 531, in main
run(restart)
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "00start.rpyc", line 203, in script call
File "00keymap.rpyc", line 446, in script
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 446, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 456, in _execute_python_hide
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/loadsave.py", line 728, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1696, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

lovethisgame1234

Jul 28, 2018
- Dexter book isnt showing in locker????

- Mia's dad glasses problem because when i go in bassement police station eriks dad is there and tells me again to grab stolen goods when i already got them (need to load old save because i'm stuck)

- got al magazines but cant deliver them to art teacher???

Any of this to fix in console??

lovethisgame1234

Jul 28, 2018
Got this when i want to clean assemly hall, when i try again Miss dewett isnt reacting that its clean and i can collect beer from erik agian???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/right_hallway/assembly_hall/assembly_hall.rpy", line 11, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 390, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 414, in _do_trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 265, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 137, in process_action
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 514, in force
KeyError: u'Dewitt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/school/first_floor/right_hallway/right_hallway.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/school/first_floor/right_hallway/assembly_hall/assembly_hall.rpyc", line 11, in script
  File "/private/var/folders/26/d7wx6swj1212kftv4qc45xtm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B0DA9918-ACC0-4E03-B3B4-98888DD6D213/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/26/d7wx6swj1212kftv4qc45xtm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B0DA9918-ACC0-4E03-B3B4-98888DD6D213/d/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/right_hallway/assembly_hall/assembly_hall.rpy", line 11, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 390, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 414, in _do_trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 265, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 137, in process_action
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 514, in force
KeyError: u'Dewitt'

Darwin-17.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sun Jul 29 23:19:02 2018

Ninja33284

Oct 6, 2017
hot fix needed... for sure Multiple quests are getting stuck in loops. dont bother playing till its fixed, its pretty busted

sinusman

Jun 30, 2017
Dont know if anyone managed to get this issue but i ended up at the point im supposed to meat the meth dealer i also have an event with the mom and aunt in the kitchen so i am currently locked as i cant skip the mom/aunt event and i cant sleep since i am supposed to meat the dealer.
Anyone know if i can work around this or am i fucked?
I am currently facing the same issue. Unable to find a fix.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
have you ever tried to tame a stubborn dog or even a cat?Behaviour and imprinting,simple as that(not so simple when talking about humans,but serves well to explain the context).She flips the switch becuz he is the reason for changing(in her shit world,he is the only one trying to help her without asking anything,but she doesnt trust him until she get used to his presence),just that....its not becuz you just made a pitbull recognizes you as someone trustful that it will treat everyone like that(and this time,the same serves to people behaviour)...
You're missing the point of this statement and my original statement.

She hasn't changed at all so seeing her flip even with MC is really bizarre on top of the fact it's really only due to a certain attribute. It's basically a cop out for actual character development and it's too noticeable hence why I call it drastic.

You are free to disagree with me but I've outlined why I think this way fairly linearly.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You're missing the point of this statement and my original statement.

She hasn't changed at all so seeing her flip even with MC is really bizarre on top of the fact it's really only due to a certain attribute. It's basically a cop out for actual character development and it's too noticeable hence why I call it drastic.

You are free to disagree with me but I've outlined why I think this way fairly linearly.
not exactly disagreeing with you,i'm more like putting reasons for her to change and why they occurred,and remarking some examples of how her attitude changed,however,is the way this is happening far from perfect?obviously it is,but for now the important is that they really showed how things worked(and the real extention of her changes isnt put on the game yet,you can see that if you try to call Roxxy for the talent show after ending her route,she still threatens to call Dexter on you)and in the end,you see that on her,something different from Mia,who dont change even a little detail on her behaviour even after you doing all that shit to keep her family from crashing...

Reactions: IceBearApproves

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys, I need to unlock the penultimate cookie jar, the one before the mother of roxy. Can someone tell me what I have to do?

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
I looked through and didn't see anything but I can lift the weights the bar just stays at like 3 percent no matter how hard I hit spacebar
I made an auto hotkey script for the mashing stuff. I just click and button and it automatically mashes the space for me. It's easy to do with a guide too.

Of course it might just be bugged too.

May 16, 2018
I think it had to do with her and her sister. It's "incest" content so it'd logically be banned by Patreon. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt though, because I could definitely be remembering things wrong.

That being said, I'm fairly confident that Eve was supposed to be for .17, but it was postponed for later after the whole Patreon issue. It's just easier to put it off and have it done right than deal with more delays and problems.
Wait a minute! How is that incest?! Can someone back me up here?! I think patreon is power tripping...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes