LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I really do want to check out this update, but I just can't bear to restart from the beginning for the 10th time. It kind of sucks waiting, but I'll stick it out for version 1.0 before I dig back into this game.

I've heard we get to smash Roxxy's mom, so that makes me pretty damn excited.

bob3567

Aug 13, 2017
Has anyone else been having trouble with the dexter fight? For some reason the timing bar on my game increase so fast you can't finish it in time. I've tried for over an hour now and its impossible to do. When the game first starts the bar works fine. Its when the second round starts the bar rushes down to just about finished before it slows. And then sometimes it just flies quickly all the way down with no slow down at all.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I really do want to check out this update, but I just can't bear to restart from the beginning for the 10th time. It kind of sucks waiting, but I'll stick it out for version 1.0 before I dig back into this game.

I've heard we get to smash Roxxy's mom, so that makes me pretty damn excited.
just play the new part dude. you would ahve to do it anyway... i just played the new content and avoided the rest.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
just play the new part dude. you would ahve to do it anyway... i just played the new content and avoided the rest.
You can't 'just' play the new parts man, there's always some intro stuff you need to get through before the game opens up to let you pick your paths. You can't import save files, so there's no reason to do it unless I can save my progression.

Reactions: HB38

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Dexter book show only after you speak with him at basket ball court , if you go directly at his locker without speak with him , the book don't show .
I did the same mistake ^^ .

Gomes

Aug 5, 2017
for me Judith vanished and i cant ask her to model for art class... i already talked to everyone else, but she dont showup at the corridor anymore, nor the bathroom stall.... am i missing something or it just bugged?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
for me Judith vanished and i cant ask her to model for art class... i already talked to everyone else, but she dont showup at the corridor anymore, nor the bathroom stall.... am i missing something or it just bugged?
try to see if she is on the park,or in the class of art

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This applies to a few other comments but I'll write it on yours.

Do you know what polarizing means? I'm saying her actual character changes very little but the MC is getting completely different treatment. Affection or not, her treatment of MC is opposite of her actual character (Alpha vs "Submissive"/Loving). Due to this polarizing attitude (opposites) the change to her seems too drastic because of the distance between behaviors, it feels unnatural.

The reason I bring up the physical attribute is because still acts like "whatever nerd" until she discovers it and is sprinkled throughout as a possible swaying factor. My reasoning is due to that fact Roxxy flips the switch and not because she actually changes.

I don't know how explain it because this is character development 101: motivations.
Of course he is getting different treatment, that's how real life relationships work, romantic or platonic, before the route she was a classmate, that's was all there was, she calls him a nerd the same way someone may call someone they don't know fat as an insult but would never do the same to a fat friend or family member. During the route you get to know each other and she heavily depends on the MC, she treats someone she actually knows better, so I don't see the issue that you do.

I can remember the details but I'm pretty certain she was a lot less insulting before the dick thing and even then physical attraction still needs to be a factor for it to be romantic.

Sparky1m

Oct 14, 2017
I'm having a ren'py crash when i try to get into the boys locker room, it started after i began the rap battles.

kenneth

Apr 20, 2017
Can't sneak in Debbie's bed at night. I passed the event in the story line but I can't do it again like others sex scenes. Can't also unlock the "feel ass" scene with Debbie... Someone can help ?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes