seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Roxxy's update just been released, and I already can't wait for next content with her. 0.17 is about Diane and 0.18 is about Jenny, I think 0.19 will be about a character with few content like Mia or maybe Judith, so we have at least to wait until 0.20 to see new scènes with Roxxy.. It's gonna take years, shit
If things were so simple i would never stopped pledging to DC,but the next char will probably be decided by poll,and last time i was there voting,Judith only got 7 votes,counting with mine...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The strenght spacebar tabbing is absolutely ruined in this update. I pretty much ahd to smash the keyboard to pieces to be able to do it.
6,5/10 update.
I think its broken or disabled or something? I just hold space down to complete it in a second. You'd have to be epileptic to complete it by smashing your spacebar. And keyboards cost money.

Overall, the minigames are dreadful. They are not funny, interesting, and have nothing else going for them either. I'd rather deliver pizzas for an hour in man of the house than 5 minutes in SS.

Reactions: Reese286

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I have two issues one I cannot get Jenny’s diary and I have also progressed all the way through the mom or Debbie’s quest and I’m unable to sleep with her at night. Any help?

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0160-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 60, in script call
File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0160-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'josephine_button_dealership_dialogue_insurance_claim_pay_stat_pass'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Mon Jul 30 18:00:05 2018
Someone Can Help Me?

Siaschia

Jan 11, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0160-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1384, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "D:\SummertimeSaga-0160-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Mon Jul 30 18:00:05 2018
I getting this problem when i gonna pay the bill in car seller
Look here
(use search box before posting for help)

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I swear to god, if someone else posts the car dealership bug I'm going to do a murder.
Yeah, it is pretty tiring constantly reading the same questions. It amazes me (in a highly negative way) how little people are willing to do to help themselves. I mean the forum offers a pretty good search option for threads with decent previews for hits but still people can't be bothered to check if their question has been answered.
Instead we get on literally every page "can't fix car" or "can't read sister's diary" or "help the science teacher quest reset itself".
It won’t let me exit the console any suggestions?
Type "exit" (without quotes "") and press enter

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
And the minigames seriously needs to get a big overhawl cause they are so broken. The strenght spacebar tabbing is absolutely ruined in this update. I pretty much ahd to smash the keyboard to pieces to be able to do it. And the new basketball minigame is broken aswell. The pointer movies so fast you can hardly react and its impossible to do it consistently.
You know, you need to increase your dexterity skill for basketball minigame.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
  • charisma = pStats.increase("chr")
  • Strength = pStats.increase("str")
  • intelligence = pStats.increase("int")
  • dexterity = pStats.increase("dex")
How to max all stats?
Every time you type and enter one of those command lines in the console, it increases that stat by 1. So type and enter each command ten times to max that stat.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I Can't Take Dexter Book From Him Locker Its Going To Bug There Some One Can Help Me?
Does no one read previous posts?! Have you confronted him about his book yet? You have to speak to him first, in the afternoon at the basketball court

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
Does no one read previous posts?! Have you confronted him about his book yet? You have to speak to him first, in the afternoon at the basketball court
i did it but i when i click a book book still be there and i can't take it

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I finished Roxxy's storyline prior to getting beaten up by Dexter and have never went to hospital, will this even occur now...hmmm

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes