j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As to your more recent post, I don't think he really wants to continue indefinitely anyways. He's expressed that he wants to do another game and that he's already planning some stuff out. Problem is that the scope of the game just keeps getting out of hand it seems. Not that I'm complaining since I love the content he puts out.
It's certainly true that he has other projects in mind but I still can't really see him to stop working on SS as long as it isn't finished and as long as people support it sufficiently.

Else I'm not really sure if the scope got that much bigger than it was a year ago, it's just getting more apparent now. One can of course argue that he always wanted too much but on the other hand there aren't that many characters which he really should have left out. Maybe June, the Latinas, Cpt Terry, Roz, one or two teachers, Missy or Becca and some other minor characters but that's not really enough to save a lot of time - likely a couple of months at best.

My money is on her eventually becoming the Trap everyone keeps speculating about.
Well, DC always said that it's one of the schoolgirls, so we'll have to see if he changed his mind on that.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
IIRC: She was originally supposed to be the cam girl in the game, hence the hidden camera in the side room of the library. Think that when Jenny was made a camgirl they scrapped that idea for her.
My money is on her eventually becoming the Trap everyone keeps speculating about.

That would be awesome.
there still 2 other slots to connect your pc to,remember?the other camgirls could be anyone...

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I decided to start a new game again to try and play storylines in a certain order to try and avoid bugs.I focused on the teachers first and finishing that storyline but it ended up "locking" a majority of storylines and key scenes wont trigger like the roxxy shooting mini game,mia getting tattoed,sister route and mom route lawn mower chore.

markymark12

Dec 8, 2017
So in love with this new update! Finally got to play it today and Roxxy's story is definitely well put together. This worth really worth the wait

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, he said Diane's update will be a little smaller and should be faster than Roxxy's. It's certainly true that he's going to need a lot of time to finish the game but I don't really see a problem with that right now. Patreon numbers look good, people like the story and the content, so there isn't really a reason to not bring more content as long as his patreons are going along. At least until now the release times correlate with the content of the update so it's not like he's slacking off.

In the end most of things he's implementing/planning now are meant to actually finish the stories of those characters who aren't finished at the moment.

Edit: He just said that 0.16.1 is likely to come within the next few hours.
well,Diane only interacts with Debbie(aside the MC,she doesnt get along well with Jenny as you can see on the dinner dialogue),so aside Annie's parents her possibilities of extra contents are few,unless DC use this update to try to make her more "sociable",but most of her content is already on the game which kinda justifies Diane update not being that big(same thing should be possible to happen on Jenny update)but we can only wait and see to how things will develop,since even being smaller than Roxxy's update Diane update will still put new dynamics on the game,which will be more trouble to the coders than to DC,but as i said before,we will need to wait and see....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... which kinda justifies Diane update not being that big(same thing should be possible to happen on Jenny update)...
Yes, both of their updates should be smaller while I'd say that Jenny's will be a lot smaller. Diane will at least get the new pregnancy system and everything that's connected to it. To me it sounded like DC will try to release the update for Halloween (including some halloween stuff) which would be 3 months from now on.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, as I have said before, like with Mom, Sis, and Aunt, there is nothing stopping them from changing her sister to be her best friend, and patching it back in like the rest. It would be an easy way to do that. You don't even have to change much, because they could still call each other 'sister' occasionally, as really close friends often do. Best friend, who is close ...like a sister.

Well, I will go with the graffiti in the girl's locker room stall, 'The trap is a lie'. If anyone, they ought to know... lol.

smaller updates
Here is hoping that isn't the only thing done in it, maybe a bit of side character content, such as with Diane's pregnancy game, it would be a good time to add it to Aqua too (as an example), or maybe Judith becoming another cow...

What we really need to see, is what Mia puts in that 'pocket' on her bear! Is is a vibrator? A drug stash? what? LoL

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Not sure if anyone else discovered this... but you can get a lot of money delivering pizzas if you click on the correct pizza a bunch of times as you pass by it.

I'm cruising in the sports car and just got over $6,000 for clicking a bunch of times on each pizza as you pass by.

(As others have probably said, the "hot spot" is toward the back of the vehicles. About where your head would be on the bike, as measuring from the back of the sprite. It doesn't make sense... but it works. :p Kind of like you have to ignore the houses sliding down the immobile sidewalk, and your car sitting still, etc.) :p

bob3567

Aug 13, 2017
I'll try and ask this again. I'm at the dexter fight and even though all my stats are maxed. Actually beyond max. I went back and even trained some more. When in the fight the countdown line at the bottom goes super fast after you punch dexter the first time. And even faster after the second time. It's impossible to complete this! Am I the only one that is having this trouble or is it a known but. I've seen youtube videos of this fight with dexter and during all 3 times you punch him the countdown bar goes smoothly not crazy as I'm seeing now.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Not sure if anyone else discovered this... but you can get a lot of money delivering pizzas if you click on the correct pizza a bunch of times as you pass by it.

I'm cruising in the sports car and just got over $6,000 for clicking a bunch of times on each pizza as you pass by.

(As others have probably said, the "hot spot" is toward the back of the vehicles. About where your head would be on the bike, as measuring from the back of the sprite. It doesn't make sense... but it works. :p Kind of like you have to ignore the houses sliding down the immobile sidewalk, and your car sitting still, etc.) :p
Working as expected. /rubs hands together menacingly.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
It's certainly true that he has other projects in mind but I still can't really see him to stop working on SS as long as it isn't finished and as long as people support it sufficiently.

Else I'm not really sure if the scope got that much bigger than it was a year ago, it's just getting more apparent now. One can of course argue that he always wanted too much but on the other hand there aren't that many characters which he really should have left out. Maybe June, the Latinas, Cpt Terry, Roz, one or two teachers, Missy or Becca and some other minor characters but that's not really enough to save a lot of time - likely a couple of months at best.
I can see that, but it seems like he's said in a few streams that he wasn't sure how much more he was going to add, and then every update there's just more and more. Especially when people ask for a second map, you can see he's a little hesitant on it.

I don't think it'd be worth it to leave out the minor characters. I mean, they're somewhat important in having any "life" to the game or offering alternatives to content. Like with the Erik thing and June. I don't want to say she's "necessary", but she was important to the content. And Capt. Terry is the biggest bro there is in the game. His wife is, IMO, the hottest character, but if he gave the option I don't think I could take it (bro code).

Seriously though, anyone know what the deal is with the money difference between the patrons (56k) and status bar (43k)? Is that how much Patreon is skimming off the content creators?

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Here is hoping that isn't the only thing done in it, maybe a bit of side character content, such as with Diane's pregnancy game, it would be a good time to add it to Aqua too (as an example), or maybe Judith becoming another cow...

What we really need to see, is what Mia puts in that 'pocket' on her bear! Is is a vibrator? A drug stash? what? LoL
Have been wishing for a while to see a bit more progression with some of the side characters as well.
and Tatiana spring to mind the most for me at the moment.

Liu obviously has some problems of her own going on as evidenced during the conversation she has with the MC when they first meet at her bank.

Tatiana is a cosplayer & YT personality when she isn't working at the hobby store in the mall.
MC even mentions that Eric is a huge fan of hers when speaking to her.
I've been thinking for a long time now it would be pretty cool if there was an option to set Eric up with her during his route. Like when you get to the part where you have to choose between the Sex Ed. and Girlfriend paths, maybe by choosing the girlfriend option you're then stuck with another choice where you have to decide between introducing Eric to Tatiana or June and then you get to date/bang the other one. Would be a lot less scummy than the current way to get with June where you're pretty much just going "Hey Eric! I met this girl who'd be perfect for you. Oh wait nevermind bro, I'm banging her instead." Could maybe even have the group of them go on a double date at some point to add in a few laughs to the story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I can see that, but it seems like he's said in a few streams that he wasn't sure how much more he was going to add, and then every update there's just more and more. Especially when people ask for a second map, you can see he's a little hesitant on it.
I'd agree, a second map would be completely unnecessary and I'm almost 100% sure it won't happen. There's really enough space on the current one and he won't add things that aren't needed anyway.
I guess he means he won't be "adding to what's currently planned" which seems pretty reasonable to me but in the end there's always a fine line to walk.

I don't think it'd be worth it to leave out the minor characters. I mean, they're somewhat important in having any "life" to the game or offering alternatives to content. Like with the Erik thing and June. I don't want to say she's "necessary", but she was important to the content. And Capt. Terry is the biggest bro there is in the game. His wife is, IMO, the hottest character, but if he gave the option I don't think I could take it (bro code).
Yes, I was more looking at which characters could have been left out without missing them too much. June's content could have been shared by Judti and Eve for example etc. Now that they are in the game they'll of course stay and it's good that they are there.

Seriously though, anyone know what the deal is with the money difference between the patrons (56k) and status bar (43k)? Is that how much Patreon is skimming off the content creators?
Where did you get the 56k from? I've ever only read 43k (14k patreons) and scamming should be almost impossible since he started charing up front.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
7040 $ this is what I call a tip.
I've managed well over $11,000 so far in a single go. :D I'm sure you can do even better. Just don't keep clicking when the pizza slice goes off the screen. Then it will turn into a red X.

It doesn't actually hurt your delivery though, since I think each click counts as a pizza delivery, and since you're getting far more than 3 deliveries, he's still happy at the end even if you get red X's for a slice or two. :)

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I don't know if anyone else is getting so many bugs with this version but all kinds of weird shit is happening and it all happened after clicking on that damn cat in the graveyard. Okita's now looping back to the beginning of her quest line; I can't get the sister's journal so her entire quest line has stalled, I can't return the books to the library... yeesh. I sunk like 20 hours into it and I hope there's a patch coming.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes