j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I finished Roxxy's storyline prior to getting beaten up by Dexter and have never went to hospital, will this even occur now...hmmm
It still will happen during Eric's story. Right now they aren't really in the position to connect those stories to that degree if they don't want to spend even more time on each release and fixing bugs. I'm sure that's going to happen to a larger degree in the very end when the content of the game is done and they can do the final balancing.

Reactions: rewyn

ForeverOnline

Feb 8, 2018
Roxxy's mom wants to fuck me, but I haven't been given an option to fuck her and I've done all of Roxxy's stuff/banging her and her friends now. Is Crystal just lack H-Scenes or something?

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Dragothunder

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys can someone help me please. During the quest with the sister when you have to fix the water pipe i bought the wrench and it just keeps playing the scene i already saw and it doesn't let me move on.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC just annonced that we'll have a "trap option" because people don't seem to want a trap. Which means that Eve, Ronda and others are still on the table to be the trap but those who don't like that story will likely be able to have "her" as a girl, even though the story seems to be less good in that case.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
DC just annonced that we'll have a "trap option" because people don't seem to want a trap. Which means that Eve, Ronda and others are still on the table to be the trap but those who don't like that story will likely be able to have "her" as a girl, even though the story seems to be less good in that case.
He already drew Eve naked and she was all girl. I hope she ends up staying that way, because I'd rather not have one of the only two body types I like (Eve and Mia) having a poor update. We've got a town full of DD women, give one of them a big D as well.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

mattius77

May 16, 2017
In all honesty, I'd really like to see some super happy fun time with the librarian. I remember my first playthrough of this game (ver .11 or so), meeting her and being like hello there, and then nothing for like a year. ha

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He already drew Eve naked and she was all girl. I hope she ends up staying that way, because I'd rather not have one of the only two body types I like (Eve and Mia) having a poor update. We've got a town full of DD women, give one of them a big D as well.
Well, he said we'll get two options in the trap's case. I'd guess you'll be able to choose at the start of your game if you want it or not. Depending on that she'll appear as girl or as trap in your game and the story will be slightly different. So given he's said that it could again be "everybody" except Mia and Roxxy. And at least to me it didn't sound like he was trolling because that was the first thing he said when he was asked what the changed because of popular demand.

Aug 8, 2017
finished the Roxxy arc, and now gotta ask...
am I the only one that read Clyde's (Cletus') dialogue in the voice of Larry the Cable Guy??
and if you hadn't ... you will now :)
Resized_PicsArt_07-30-03.47.26_2345.jpeg

Feb 7, 2018
While I am pro this option, it just seems like DC is gonna add more and more work to SS that extends how long it will take to finish the darn thing. I am not accusing him of milking shit, but am I crazy in thinking the scope of the game just keeps expanding in various ways? Multiple pregnancies, daycares, car stuff, buying houses, more "games", etc, on top of all the characters already in the game which are currently unfinished. I know he spoke of the trap long ago, but but at this point it almost seems more logical to simply drop the thing then try and add even more to the game when it's nowhere near close to being done and updates seemingly take quarters of the year to accomplish.

ForeverOnline

Feb 8, 2018
In all honesty, I'd really like to see some super happy fun time with the librarian. I remember my first playthrough of this game (ver .11 or so), meeting her and being like hello there, and then nothing for like a year. ha
This relates to a problem I had with the teachers though. Sure I got to fuck them, but I had to put a lot of work in for a paltry number for H scenes related to them and no connection to the MC. It's fine if they're just fuck buddies or whatever, but the game should reflect more how much they want to get pounded by the MC, like it did with Roxxy or stuff like that.

He needs to focus on 'single' character routes each update, because when he does, we get great shit like Roxxy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
While I am pro this option, it just seems like DC is gonna add more and more work to SS that extends how long it will take to finish the darn thing. I am not accusing him of milking shit, but am I crazy in thinking the scope of the game just keeps expanding in various ways? Multiple pregnancies, daycares, car stuff, buying houses, more "games", etc, on top of all the characters already in the game which are currently unfinished. I know he spoke of the trap long ago, but but at this point it almost seems more logical to simply drop the thing then try and add even more to the game when it's nowhere near close to being done and updates seemingly take quarters of the year to accomplish.
Well, he said Diane's update will be a little smaller and should be faster than Roxxy's. It's certainly true that he's going to need a lot of time to finish the game but I don't really see a problem with that right now. Patreon numbers look good, people like the story and the content, so there isn't really a reason to not bring more content as long as his patreons are going along. At least until now the release times correlate with the content of the update so it's not like he's slacking off.

In the end most of things he's implementing/planning now are meant to actually finish the stories of those characters who aren't finished at the moment.

Edit: He just said that 0.16.1 is likely to come within the next few hours.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Well, he said we'll get two options in the trap's case. I'd guess you'll be able to choose at the start of your game if you want it or not. Depending on that she'll appear as girl or as trap in your game and the story will be slightly different. So given he's said that it could again be "everybody" except Mia and Roxxy. And at least to me it didn't sound like he was trolling because that was the first thing he said when he was asked what the changed because of popular demand.
Well crap, that likely means that if it's Eve, she'll get like one scene like Mia. Ah well, can't get everything in life lol

As to your more recent post, I don't think he really wants to continue indefinitely anyways. He's expressed that he wants to do another game and that he's already planning some stuff out. Problem is that the scope of the game just keeps getting out of hand it seems. Not that I'm complaining since I love the content he puts out.

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
As a longtime lurker of this forum (and player of the game, of course) I must thank the many fine folks who post all of the helpful tips, bugfixes and other valuable info for people to read. You all are awesome and vastly under appreciated! I have learned many things here, but the most important ones are...1) READ before asking stupid (aka redundant) questions! and 2) If you are patient you will be rewarded, either with answers or with (eventually) a bug-free version of the game. Cheers!

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
I just asked on stream for the bugfixed version. The answer I got was, "It's being worked on at the moment. It takes time to find the reason for a certain bug. Have patience" I think it will take a few more days, but it will come soon.

Update: DC says end of stream he will probably release the hotfix tonight. \o/

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
IIRC: She was originally supposed to be the cam girl in the game, hence the hidden camera in the side room of the library. Think that when Jenny was made a camgirl they scrapped that idea for her.
My money is on her eventually becoming the Trap everyone keeps speculating about.

I just asked on stream for the bugfixed version. The answer I got was, "It's being worked on at the moment. It takes time to find the reason for a certain bug. Have patience" I think it will take a few more days, but it will come soon.

Update: DC says end of stream he will probably release the hotfix tonight. \o/
That would be awesome.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes