skywilson

Mar 18, 2018
The game is rolling back. Like i already get the password for okitas room and after the 3rd task she will ask for it again. Others are also like that debbie still want to buy a fish but that event is finished already. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
DarkCookieToday at 8:18 PM
@Everyone We've release the hotfix for our latest update (0.16.1)! Check it out here:
Patreon
Official release (Hotfix!) 0.16.1 | DarkCookie on Patreon
Official Post from DarkCookie: We've solved a lot of small issues with 0.16, bugs and gameplay inconsistencies. We've also added some missing dialogues that were not triggered previously (See changelog below). Save files from 0.16 SHOULD work in 0.16.1!If you are a Patron sup...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Haven’t downloaded it yet but the op says done use old saves would the last version of the game not work don’t really wanna do the grind again

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Haven’t downloaded it yet but the op says done use old saves would the last version of the game not work don’t really wanna do the grind again
New content (Roxxy) is playable immediately, especially if you use cheat mode. You don't need old saves.

Reactions: blahblah25

Fed

May 14, 2017
DarkCookieToday at 8:18 PM
@Everyone We've release the hotfix for our latest update (0.16.1)! Check it out here:
Patreon
Official release (Hotfix!) 0.16.1 | DarkCookie on Patreon
Official Post from DarkCookie: We've solved a lot of small issues with 0.16, bugs and gameplay inconsistencies. We've also added some missing dialogues that were not triggered previously (See changelog below). Save files from 0.16 SHOULD work in 0.16.1!If you are a Patron sup...
Do we know if this patch fixes enough to enjoy playing the new update yet?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do we know if this patch fixes enough to enjoy playing the new update yet?
Changelog:

• Multiple dialogue and posing improvements for a more consistent experience.
  • Fixed car dealership crash.
  • Fixed cat in graveyard crash.
  • Fixed Okita's fsm resetting.
  • Fixed labels not being called properly.
  • Fixed debug menu not being available on android by default, added renpy console shortcut.
  • Fixed Debbie's scenes, and not being able to sleep with her.
  • Sara's a bit more expressive.
  • Masturbate button when sleeping instead of a menu.
  • Fixed machine's unforce method (no more crashes due to missing keys).
  • Fixed MC's hand holding photo closeup.
  • Fixed popup for Mrs. Smith's house.
  • Fixed infinite buyer stuff for Clyde's drug deal.
  • Adjusted animation speed of Roxxy's sex scenes.
  • Changed Roxxy sex variables from bool to int.
  • Fixed pizza minigame double click.
  • Fixed bad guys driveby triggering on wrong place.
  • Fixed Bissette's scene out of order.
  • Pompom lollipop softlocks removed.
  • Fixed rain vfx not being applied properly during rox16 (romance in the rain).
  • Fixed location forcing taking on previous force in unwanted day times.
  • Roxxy's trophy now appears in her bedroom after the contest.
  • Fixed Roxxy scenes playing repeatable dialogues instead of initial.
  • Fixed basketball minigame conditionals for after scenes.
  • Fixed faceplant art not showing at end of pushup minigame.
  • Added hard pause at end of pushup minigame to prevent skipping.

I'd guess so. Looks like they even changed a bit of content as well.

Reactions: Fed and bas

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can we fully enjoy game in 0.16.1 + Incest patch yet??? I've been waiting so long :((
Yes you can.

Restored incest content:
- Changed dialog for mother/sister/aunt
- Replaced some edited images from earlier v0.14

Patch Changes:
v0.2: Fixed locker background path
v0.3: Updated to 0.16.1, added missing Roxxy dialogue

Big Chicken

Aug 27, 2017
Yes you can.

Restored incest content:
- Changed dialog for mother/sister/aunt
- Replaced some edited images from earlier v0.14

Patch Changes:
v0.2: Fixed locker background path
v0.3: Updated to 0.16.1, added missing Roxxy dialogue
Tks u, bro <3

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Yes, both of their updates should be smaller while I'd say that Jenny's will be a lot smaller. Diane will at least get the new pregnancy system and everything that's connected to it. To me it sounded like DC will try to release the update for Halloween (including some halloween stuff) which would be 3 months from now on.
if they are that small, why not 3 months for 3 updates. why we always get the slowest option? 3 months for only several pics and only preg feature is pretty beyond the line. maybe we' ll have 1 year without any progress of main story.

Reactions: MissingALot
Feb 25, 2018
Hi! i repost these again cause for me is still hapenning after the new update and nobody answer me last time, so if anyone know how to deal with this, ill apreciate any response:

When i just star the game and i go to the school and after the meeting in the principal´s office i go to my locker and i talk with the girl with the master key to open it, and when im gonna go to the gym class but i still didnt open my locker, the game crash and this thing appears in my screen. Anyone has the same problem? Any way to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'>:
File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 198, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 95, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/school/school.rpyc", line 198, in script
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Jul 28 21:55:30 2018

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi! i repost these again cause for me is still hapenning after the new update and nobody answer me last time, so if anyone know how to deal with this, ill apreciate any response:

When i just star the game and i go to the school and after the meeting in the principal´s office i go to my locker and i talk with the girl with the master key to open it, and when im gonna go to the gym class but i still didnt open my locker, the game crash and this thing appears in my screen. Anyone has the same problem? Any way to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/school/school.rpyc", line 198, in script
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Jul 28 21:55:30 2018
Download the new v.0.16.1 on the first post.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes