Cro

May 10, 2017
We're complaining about the bugs, not about anything else.
Every version, I am extremely close to pledge to this game... then I play a bit -> crash, game breaking.... then my will to give them money fades away.
This keeps going for > 1 year already, I never played one version until the end.
The only bug-fest like this is My New Life and I promised myself I'll never touch that one until it's finished.
I think same here, when it's done, patched, fixed, tested, etc ... then I'll pledge the max amount for one month and that's it.

lcp

May 1, 2017
I played every version since 0.01 and never saw a crash. I saw minor errors in game logic. And during the first days of a new release some bugs. Bugfix-version for 0.16 is out now for just a few hours. Its still not 0.16 FINAL, cause there might follow 1 or 2 more bugfix versions - and that VERY fast. Thats standard practice of DC and everyone can count on that.
You guys where not even able to see much of it..but still complaining. Why dont you just go elsewhere and play minecraft or whatever.

Reactions: exirock and Vibescu
May 3, 2017
Hi,

Something is not right.. I playing with cheat enabled. There are bugs where certain events are not getting triggered. I have dextr8, strength all full, yet I can't seem to fuck the sister at night and during bath . It shows dexterity highlighted in red..

Aunt also I am in the barn at night and have all items yet she keeps telling to me to get something else .

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
1003 pages while it is still in v.0.16.1 beta? 0_0 I guess we will see 2000.
There's a thousand pages, because the the game is good. Also, considering the amount of Adult/Erotic games there are right now, and how many of them are at v0.1.0, I'd say v0.16.1 is good. Becides, the game hasn't been in development too long I think, especially when compared to some games that have been around years and are only sitting at like v0.4.0. This update also added like 6 fully animated scenes to the game, which is above and beyond what others would do, usually making us wait like two months for one scene.

Also, there was a point much earlier this year, when Patreon changes their policies to disallow incest and similar content, and the developers were set back like almost two months while they recoded everything to just remove the words brother, mom and sister.

Reactions: TheDevian
May 16, 2018
Hi guys! Has the jenny diary bug fixed in the patch? It hasn't been mentioned in the changelog of the patch fix.

Also, can't i install the patch version over the existing app? (For android) if not, how do i save my save files? Don't know how...

Thanks

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I love this game just as much as all of you but the save game issue is just ridiculous, he really needs to put some of the money into decent coders.

lcp

May 1, 2017
Hi guys! Has the jenny diary bug fixed in the patch? It hasn't been mentioned in the changelog of the patch fix.Thanks
I don't think there is a bug. Its just the old walkthroughs are not right anymore. I got the diary event without problem, happened just later as it used to.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
I have a problem with the incest patch (i'm using android version)...so i have already install the game,run and close it..then i put the incest patch in the game folder but the MC still call his mother Debbie instead of Mom...any solution for this??
Download the latest patch and then copy to internal storage\summertimesaga

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
I don't think there is a bug. Its just the old walkthroughs are not right anymore. I got the diary event without problem, happened just later as it used to.
There was a bug with Jenny in the 0.16.0 release that prevented you from telling Jenny to go see Debbie. Without that scene playing out her diary would never spawn and it became impossible to continue her story line since the MC never learned her computer password.

Was pretty well documented and affected several players.
Not 100% sure of the cause, but it seemed to be triggered by opening her bedside drawer again after the first time you do so when trying to get the first pair of panties for Master Somrak.

Not sure yet if the bug is still present in 0.16.1 though.

May 16, 2018
There was a bug with Jenny in the 0.16.0 release that prevented you from telling Jenny to go see Debbie. Without that scene playing out her diary would never spawn and it became impossible to continue her story line since the MC never learned her computer password.

Was pretty well documented and affected several players.
Not 100% sure of the cause, but it seemed to be triggered by opening her bedside drawer again after the first time you do so when trying to get the first pair of panties for Master Somrak.

Not sure yet if the bug is still present in 0.16.1 though.
Can i overwrite old version with the patch? Android

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I have a problem with the incest patch (i'm using android version)...so i have already install the game,run and close it..then i put the incest patch in the game folder but the MC still call his mother Debbie instead of Mom...any solution for this??
Yeah, the patch is a mess. Sometimes he says mom, and sometimes Debbie.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
0.16.1 breaks Okita progress. It resets it to the beginning, and then you can't get the access code to her office or the equipment she wants because you've already gotten it previously etc.

Going back to 0.16.0 here since I don't want to redo everything I just did.

lcp

May 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be, I got the event in 0.16.0
Okita-bug was reported in 0.16.0 before aswell. Another one I didn't get..
Just want to say, it's possible to go through. Probably its best to play cautious without unnessesary clicks on cats or wardrobes..untill we get 0.16.x FINAL.

Reactions: phreadom

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Probably its best to play cautious without unnessesary clicks on cats or wardrobes..untill we get 0.16.x FINAL.
0.16.1 should be the final version though, unless something really strange and new happens. Still it's probably a good idea to simply save often enough and play along. I was able to complete Roxxy's story on day one without any major issuesas well.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Might be, I got the event in 0.16.0
Yeah, not everyone encountered all of the bugs that were going on in 0.16.0, but we've got that I've been attempting to catalog and maintain.
Trying to do a few speed runs of the new patch atm to see if any new issues have cropped up, or if any of the old ones are still around.
Have already attempted replicating the aforementioned bug with Jenny's quest a few times, but I'm not seeing it so far so that's a good sign.

Pussywillow seems to have been fixed too. Can't get her to make the game go back to the main menu at all.

As far as playing it safe is concerned. Yes and no?
If you're just trying to experience the game with no issues at all, then that's absolutely the best bet.
If you're actively looking for the bugs, or you just want to do things normally (not cautiously), definitely not.
Playing safe reduces the chances of encountering the bugs (if/when any are present) and could lead to some bugs not properly being reported on for a while. Besides, one of the reasons developers put their games out while still in alpha or beta stages is because normal players like us are generally much more effective at encountering and reporting on (or complaining about) bugs than the testing they can get done on their own. Helps them to isolate and correct any issues they might have over-looked, and that puts a bit more polish on the game in general.

Reactions: lcp

lcp

May 1, 2017
Ye, it just annoys me when for a couple of pages the thread begins sounding like "bugs, bugs, bugs, not playable at all!".

Reactions: markymark12

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I just happened to have a save close to where the line "debbie needs you" more or less should have appeared (day 7 of gameplay) and it came right away - same goes for the "debbie needs help in the house" options where MC helps her cleaning. Just in case anybody is wondering. Old save worked fine, too.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes