mattius77

May 16, 2017
Fair use is a judicial defense. Likeness on a Z-list celebrity really doesn't apply similar to how GTA being sued by Lindsay Lohan is ridiculous and laughed out of court.
These two cases are not even remotely similar. The Lohan-GTA thing was a stretch from the get-go. In SS, we have the person identifying themselves by their actual and stage names, after a character recognizes them. Lohan had to establish that Rockstar was infringing her right of publicity by establishing that the game character was in fact meant to be 'read' as Lindsay Lohan; here, DC has already done that for any prospective finder of fact in the case of Ms PureRuby87/Tatiana by plainly stating in gameplay that it's her.

And right of publicity is right of publicity. It's not like it's more of an infringement when it's against, say, George Clooney, than it would be against you or me. We would have the same cause of action and be entitled to the same relief. It's just much more likely to happen to the A-lister than to anonymous h-gamers, and the A-lister is likely going to obtain greater damages.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am alone to have a problem to take screenshot (shift + S) with the new update (0.16.1) ? It is like impossible now. I have putted the incest patch, but it causes me no problem before with the update 16.0 with the patch.

EDIT : Ok, I found that now, it's ALT + S.... oh my God it is always complicated to do things simple...

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
The 0.19 poll is out.

After 0.17 (Diane), we've planned to work on Jenny (0.18) but we're now polling for the following update in 0.19!
For those who are Patrons (Tier 2+), connect to our website to access the poll here:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a list of the poll options:

• Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, Save file compatibility!
  • Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!
  • Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now).
  • Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult.
  • Judith and her Mom's Donut shop, the latinas.
  • Eve, her sister and the tattoo parlour.
  • Ronda, the athletics team and Cassie the lifeguard.
  • The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys.
  • The librarian and the sex addicts club.
  • Coach bridget, last teacher, her pregnancy (smaller update).
  • Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies.

I hope that either Mia or Mrs Johnson wins, their updates were rather weak and need extra content.

Mar 21, 2018
Can someone screencap the new poll he put up? I hope Debbie isn't on it, or else its three updates in a row of the most developed characters in the game already so one year without anything new.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Seriously why do people claim you have to play the whole game anew? Play the quest you want to play and ignore the rest.

Why are people complaining so hard about save compatibility and bugs that get fixed in days (wich I havent seen any of, just saying) while there are devs out there abandoning games or milking the fuck out of their pledgers. The only thing I can agree on is the long gaps between updates, but you also have to aknowledge that he delivers good story and content.
Because we are perfectionists, that's why and we don't like or settle with half or parts. I don't care about devs abandoning or milking, I'm smart enough to know where to pledge my money. If I give someone my money, I expect the same level of perfection.
I can't play the quest I want, what the hell...did you even played this game? A lot of them are interconnected, you can't play Roxxy for example without advancing the sister and so on.
Of course I acknowledge he delivers good story and content, why else do you think I'm wasting my time posting here ? And this is why this is so frikkin' annoying... good content... millions of bugs.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I can't play the quest I want, what the hell...did you even played this game? A lot of them are interconnected, you can't play Roxxy for example without advancing the sister and so on.
That's not really true to that degree though. Yes, you'll need a tiny, tiny bit of Jenny's story but that's basically "looking into her dresser", "take the panties", "talk to her a couple of times", "buy the toy in the mall", "take the 2nd pair" and that's it.

If you consider those initial 15 to 20 minutes of statsgrind and preparation "too much" that's fine and your right but it's really not a big thing as you make it sound. Most of it will just pass through while you are waiting to advance Roxxy's story anyway. After all you lose maybe 10 to 15 minutes.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The 0.19 poll is out.

After 0.17 (Diane), we've planned to work on Jenny (0.18) but we're now polling for the following update in 0.19!
For those who are Patrons (Tier 2+), connect to our website to access the poll here:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a list of the poll options:

• Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, Save file compatibility!
  • Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!
  • Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now).
  • Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult.
  • Judith and her Mom's Donut shop, the latinas.
  • Eve, her sister and the tattoo parlour.
  • Ronda, the athletics team and Cassie the lifeguard.
  • The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys.
  • The librarian and the sex addicts club.
  • Coach bridget, last teacher, her pregnancy (smaller update).
  • Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies.

I hope that either Mia or Mrs Johnson wins, their updates were rather weak and need extra content.
That's a really though choice to vote...cause every one of those options are SO GOOD,especially Ms.J's and of course the save compatibility and the main story with Maria and the bad guys.
I

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ummm What are the cookiejar scenes with roxxy that i'm missing?
View attachment 130853
these are what I got so far
You are missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a really though choice to vote...cause every one of those options are SO GOOD,especially Ms.J's and of course the save compatibility and the main story with Maria and the bad guys.
Do you (or anybody) know when the poll will end? I was considering upping my pledge as usual to vote but I'd want a full months of patreon with it. Is it a day as usual?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys, what do you vote for? I for "The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys." ,
Maria after Debbie and Diane and the most beautiful milf in the game, (maybe because I'm Italian:D)

if it does not win my preference I hope at least to win one between Judith and her Mom's and Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult. all the others do not tease me

(sorry my english)

Mar 21, 2018
Because we are perfectionists, that's why and we don't like or settle with half or parts. I don't care about devs abandoning or milking, I'm smart enough to know where to pledge my money. If I give someone my money, I expect the same level of perfection.
Of course I acknowledge he delivers good story and content, why else do you think I'm wasting my time posting here ? And this is why this is so frikkin' annoying... good content... millions of bugs.
Umm the only Sister thing you have to do is sell you her panties one time. That's literally the only thing i did and just ignored everyone else and did Roxxy just fine.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
You are missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you (or anybody) know when the poll will end? I was considering upping my pledge as usual to vote but I'd want a full months of patreon with it. Is it a day as usual?
I didn't get the scene of her and her friends at school after it says so in the walkthrough.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I didn't get the scene of her and her friends at school after it says so in the walkthrough.
Have you been in the boy's lockerroom again to talk to them? After that you should be able to go to the beach and spin the bottle again. Maybe wait a little or search for some more options.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes