a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bloo @Ryahn @Sam @wep

I have a program called Riva tunner that helps with the fps of the game by turning it down to 30 fps which helps with the strengths mini game.
Can I link it here and get it posted in the first post.
One of the mods at SS discord told my about it 8-9 months ago, the newer version don't seem to work but this older one does.
It must be turned off for the Pizza mini game but it also helps with the garden bug mini game.

Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
Can anyone help am playing 16.1 and started allover and am now stuck in living room map is greyed out and all the character is saying is (I really want to know who Jenny is talking too) all exits give me the same response completely stuck

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
@Bloo @Ryahn @Sam @wep

I have a program called Riva tunner that helps with the fps of the game by turning it down to 30 fps which helps with the strengths mini game.
Can I link it here and get it posted in the first post.
One of the mods at SS discord told my about it 8-9 months ago, the newer version don't seem to work but this older one does.
It must be turned off for the Pizza mini game but it also helps with the garden bug mini game.
It's easier to just make an auto hotkey script. Took like 5 min and you don't have to break your space bar

Can anyone update with the current poll numbers? From what I heard Eve still way ahead.

gilll

Feb 7, 2018
This update of roxxy was the best for me so far, i kind of regret not waiting for the game to be complete, the experience would be more epic, but it would probably take a few years hahaha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's easier to just make an auto hotkey script. Took like 5 min and you don't have to break your space bar

Can anyone update with the current poll numbers? From what I heard Eve still way ahead.
As long as you know how it is but I don't know how to do that.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
The Roxxy's story is the best in this game. So good. But man... I'm very disappointing with some sexy scenes, including the scene with Roxxy in the trailer.

I don't like rushed sexy scenes, AT FUCKING ALL.

One of the reasons that made me stop playing this game in the past, was the sex scene with Mia... that was F TERRIBLE. It had no sensibility, you know, that feeling of being something special, or with more elaborate dialogues and softcore stuff before the hardcore stuff. The same happened with that scene with Roxxy in the trailer I just mentioned.

I hope these scenes can be changed in the future.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I honestly believe he used it as an excuse to draw Ivanka and integrate her into the game
I hope DC add some story and naughty contents of Ivanka:heartcoveredeyes: it would be really awesome...

Current Poll results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really want Mrs. Johnson to win this poll... the earlier update of her didn't have much content and h scenes with her.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope these scenes can be changed in the future.
They will. The whole middle romance part of their stories is still missing.

In Roxxy's case for example we'll be able to play until we defeat dexter on the basketball court, then the dating will be unlocked and we'll have to date her (likely including some of the smaller lewd stuff like BJs etc.) and then we'll be able to get the sex scenes and the final beach scenes etc. and finally take her to prom. The same goes for Mia (who was unlucky enough to get a small first update so her story isn't even fully elaborated) and for every other schoolgirl as well.

After all the game is under development and has to produce releases every now and then. It'll take a lot of time to produce a full story and nobody is willing to wait 5 or more months for a single update. People are already complaining about the current 3 months and those simply aren't enough to complete everything you want in one go.

In end it'll always be a compromise between those who want large story arcs including romance, softcore etc., those who want as many h scenes as possible and those who want an update every month at best. Nobody will be happy right away but that's just how it works. If that's unbearable you'll likely have to wait until the game is done until you play it again.

noob81

Oct 6, 2017
I really loved 0.16 for the Roxxy update. It has turned Roxxy from a really bad character to one of the best characters in the game. The amount of bugs in 0.16 was a huge turn off for me though. I wish 0.16.1 came sooner

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just thought I would post a bug report for my experience with 16.1. Before unzipping I deleted all saves and started a Clean 16.1 game w/ no cheats but I kept the Persistent file. The Console is unlocked but the only thing I have done is give myself 50K. All stats are from play _ beat all mini-games with no problems.
Progress so far; Kitty is in the room. Unlocked 95%+ of Mom and Jenny paths. Roxxy, just getting her mom out of jail. Diane just delivering the milk. Mia need to get her dad Donuts. I have not done any of the teacher, Compass or Auga quests yet so still a ton more to do .
Here is the save file;

Thanks Dev's, nothing but net so far _ I have found no bugs or issues. Gotta say though, the Pizza game was doable with the bike and scooter but impossible for me with the small car - did not buy or try the sports car.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

lcp

May 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. No, I have no idea why u are complaining here. Cause this is not the dark cookies support board and you wont get your time or money back.
2. And theres no reason for you to play pre-final releases. So you annoy yourself out of pure dumbness and then come running annoying everyone else.
And 3. I have a lot of fun with every release, because its never just new content on top of the old but always reworked older quests and connected in new ways. If thats not your thing, again!: PLAY SOMETHING ELSE. OR even better try to develop something better. Then you would get an idea how awesome sts really is. Cheers.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hm, looks like Eve has more or less won already. I'd not have expected that but it's a really, really nice surpise to get a "none-milf-none-family" update again that quick (still would have preferred Mia and the dating system but I'm happy).

Reactions: kimjongew

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Please try reading the first post of this thread.
I did and couldn't find the walkthrough for ver 15 and 16. Now What? It's very easy to type '' Just read the post above you or below you or under you whatever the crap. Either answer properly or stay without answering rather than acting cool.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes