TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys! Has the jenny diary bug fixed in the patch? It hasn't been mentioned in the changelog of the patch fix.
As far as I know, the bug is caused by playing both the mom and sis routes at the same time. I ran into it on my first play through, but when I went back to try again, I did mom's route first, then did sis's, and it worked just fine.

The 0.19 poll is out.
As much as I want Eve to win, save compatibility is pretty important. Either way, it looks like I will be happy with almost every update in the foreseeable future. Even if Eve wins, it seems like saves with be right after that.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
As far as I know, the bug is caused by playing both the mom and sis routes at the same time. I ran into it on my first play through, but when I went back to try again, I did mom's route first, then did sis's, and it worked just fine.

As much as I want Eve to win, save compatibility is pretty important. Either way, it looks like I will be happy with almost every update in the foreseeable future. Even if Eve wins, it seems like saves with be right after that.
this means mrs johnson and erik are the last step for the code being fixed once for all,this is nice....

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this means mrs johnson and erik are the last step for the code being fixed once for all,this is nice....
That's more or less what I figured anyway, it's the last of the 'old' content. When people were saying the family needed to be done first, I wondered why the Johnsons were not mentioned.
Oh well, 3 updates or 4, either way, it's coming soon... XD

Reactions: KaiserST

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That's more or less what I figured anyway, it's the last of the 'old' content. When people were saying the family needed to be done first, I wondered why the Johnsons were not mentioned.
holy fuck,i need Judith update soo bad,after Roxxy update,i cant really stand her being so shallow.....

jefferson2ems

Jul 17, 2018
I'm still playing the 0.16.1, just started today. I've finished Mrs. Bissette and almost all of Roxxy new content. (I'm using the android binary, without incest patch.)

The game now needs a lot of time to start (I tested on Windows, Linux and Android, so, I think that's really something that they did), but overall that's was a great update.

I didn't stuck in Jenny's diary, so I guess that bug is fixed too? I hope so.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
holy fuck,i need Judith update soo bad,after Roxxy update,i cant really stand her being so shallow.....
Well, as it stands, she is in 5th place out of 11, so that's not too bad, all things considered.
I feel for you, with any luck she will get more filler content as a side character, like in the teacher update. There are a number of ways I can see her used, at least in Diane's story anyway, if not Annie's too... XD

Reactions: IceBearApproves

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Did this change? DC himself said that Jenny and Dianne were the last parts of the old code that had to be updated, and then save should be compatiable across versions.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did this change? DC himself said that Jenny and Dianne were the last parts of the old code that had to be updated, and then save should be compatiable across versions.
I do recall that as well and as far as I remember Dogeek actually started working on Mrs. Johnson's/Erik's story right when he joined the team (he was streaming a little bit back then) but maybe he didn't finish or it didn't work as planed.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
As much as I wanna see Mr. Dewitt knocked up with the MC's baby (Dewitt is bae), or as much as I want to see the Principal finally rough-fucked by the MC, or indeed as much as I want to finally get to fuck that nun - I can't get mad if Eve wins. Eve is a total cutie and if Roxxy's story is anything to go by, Eve's will be both sweet and sexy.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I do recall that as well and as far as I remember Dogeek actually started working on Mrs. Johnson's/Erik's story right when he joined the team (he was streaming a little bit back then) but maybe he didn't finish or it didn't work as planed.
or maybe he did his work based on the old coding,and opted for coding in other way to make it better on the diane/jenny rework...so if that happened it could explain why mrs johnson need to being recoded(it could explain basic recurring errors,like erik's dad stuff bugging in every new update)

Reactions: TheDevian

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you want to be a beta tester for a guy that makes 40K$ per month, good for you.
This is actually the most effective way to test a game. Let many people play it in early form, let them break it, then go fix it.

At the devs/publishers where I've worked, we'd have rooms with 10-15 consoles set up in little subdivided spaces that were decorated to feel like a living room or a bedroom/dorm. Players were invited in more or less off the street, often times coming back a dozen or more times during the multi-year development of a title. Their job was to break the game, and trust me: The more monkeys you can throw at this, the better. Because no one monkey can explore all fail states in a timeline conducive to producing content.

I expect there to be at least one if not two hotfixes for every update. The more people play, the more variety in how they've played will reveal more potential breaks. I'm cool with that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This is actually the most effective way to test a game. Let many people play it in early form, let them break it, then go fix it.
I guess that's kind of the problem within a pirate community. Even if DC would introduce a 2 or 3 day beta version for his ~500 high tier patreons everybody would play a pirated version anyway because it would leak on day one and people would still complain.
Given that the game will only get more and more complex and that those savegames will cause even more issues I don't really expect it to get that much better to be honest.

dewr

May 15, 2018
Loving this game so far, I decided to do the Roxxy stuff first and I think I finished it (I did get a foursome with her, Becca and Missy so I'm not sure if that is the end of the Roxxy part) so I'm looking forward to more stuff with Roxxy (if there is anymore planned) while I'm doing the other stuff even if I fuck up the continuity of the story if there is one.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Man, there are lots of good options. There are some that have been teased for many an update with art assets or light story elements (the cult, the main story, the athletics club, the sex addicts club, Coach Bridget, and dating) and any of those would make the game feel more finished with fewer "to be completed" clickables.

So it comes as no surprise that people are voting for something new with Eve.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes