fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Why Your's game is always can't not use old saves,you make us to play over and over again from a scrath.....jeez man i am tired and boring. arent you ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
The Roxxy's story is the best in this game. So good. But man... I'm very disappointing with some sexy scenes, including the scene with Roxxy in the trailer.

I don't like rushed sexy scenes, AT FUCKING ALL.

One of the reasons that made me stop playing this game in the past, was the sex scene with Mia... that was F TERRIBLE. It had no sensibility, you know, that feeling of being something special, or with more elaborate dialogues and softcore stuff before the hardcore stuff. The same happened with that scene with Roxxy in the trailer I just mentioned.

I hope these scenes can be changed in the future.
I liked Roxxy's story and all but I was a little bit disappointed to the fact that we haven't got any boobjob scene with Roxxy cause ya know those big titties deserve some boobjob action and we haven't get any boobjob from any of the characters such Debbie or even Jenny :FeelsBadMan:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
it is really true that every vote makes history to itself, the last vote gave this result:

1) roxy

2) Maria pizzeria (Main story )

3) MRs Smith

all the rest detached a lot

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You know why? Because saves are not even compatible between minor versions. So if you like to waste hours of your life repeating the same thing over and over again, be our guest. We don't.
So, when you get a lot of money per month, when your release schedule is so relaxed and when you know that your saves ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, then put a bit more effort into QA, don't expect people that pay you to do it for you.
Wait a few more days, dedicate the entire team to QA if you don't have people specialized in that, play the game from the start to the end and then release it !
Don't release 1-2-3-4 bugfix versions and expect people to start playing it from the beginning.
I really want to give them $, but not like this.
This game is a contradiction: one of the best out there and one of the most annoying to play again and again from the beginning, just to find another game breaking issue.
First of all stop complaining about the compatible save files because you just need 1 god damn day(maybe 2)to finish the WHOLE game withouth using cheats of course,if you don't wanna put effort and time playing this game then DON'T PLAY IT is that so hard to understand ?
2nd remember that this game is FREE and for me especially this game is a lot better than for example My New Life of Beggar of Net because on that game the bugs are a nightmare everytime he releases a new version and all games has bugs on them that's why WE are playing it from the first release to discover the bugs and then the Devs can clear them.
And don't forget that those bugs that peeps are discovering is because they already broke the game putting those incest patches and I'm saying that because I played the new version right from the begging and I haven't encountered any bugs so far.
So please stop complaining about everything and enjoy the game.

Reactions: rewyn and Reese286

Cro

May 10, 2017
First of all stop complaining about the compatible save files because you just need 1 god damn day(maybe 2)to finish the WHOLE game withouth using cheats of course,if you don't wanna put effort and time playing this game then DON'T PLAY IT is that so hard to understand ?
2nd remember that this game is FREE and for me especially this game is a lot better than for example My New Life of Beggar of Net because on that game the bugs are a nightmare everytime he releases a new version and all games has bugs on them that's why WE are playing it from the first release to discover the bugs and then the Devs can clear them.
And don't forget that those bugs that peeps are discovering is because they already broke the game putting those incest patches and I'm saying that because I played the new version right from the begging and I haven't encountered any bugs so far.
So please stop complaining about everything and enjoy the game.
I can't enjoy the frikkin game. I want to put in the effort. New game, start from scratch, got stuck in school, judith is in the hall, her dialogue repeats, there's no one in the boy's locker room anymore, no one in the sport field, map disabled. Completely stuck, 16.1. Good job !
And the game is NOT FREE, at least some of us want to PAY for it to be better.
So, if you have 1-2 god damn days EVERY TIME, after every .0.0.01 update (assuming they are not interrupted by bugs, like everyone else), then good for you.
I'm complaining because i can't frikkin' play the game !!! If you want to be a beta tester for a guy that makes 40K$ per month, good for you.
I can live with small issues like the game asking me for a custom name for Debbie, then the note in my locker says Deb... that's OK. But when I get bugs that can't let me progress the game, that's not OK.

Stiiilll can't sleep with Debbie, even after update. Hope this gets fixed soon.
Gee, what a surprise! You must be mistaken and not willing to put in the effort, because the guy before said everything is perfect. Jeez....

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Duno why DC has placed Eve on the poll again after what he said.. Maybe he already has a plan to deal with patreons pollicy or if he found a new latform or even if he will change eve1s story....

I think the erik's update is the best course of action, but without the incest its kinda meh.. But the compatibility is important.

Thing is... if DC does the erik's update, he will have a lot of problems, because many ppl dont play the old content because you ahve to restart it all over again.. With ppl playing it, they willl be finding more bugs lol.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
But, if i would vote for preferency only, i would certainly go for Mia.. SHe is a great character and her update was lackluster.

now we will even have pregnancy... that would be awesome lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
But, if i would vote for preferency only, i would certainly go for Mia.. SHe is a great character and her update was lackluster.

now we will even have pregnancy... that would be awesome lol
well,Mia has great chances,cuz even Angelica will be included on her expansion,Eve have good chances too,but i noticed that even her update and the update for Judith didnt mentioned their pregnancy,what i do find a little strange(but fuck it,maybe DC didnt mentioned cuz there are bigger things on their updates,since they involve their stores too),but for once i would like to see the main story goes up a little(however,i dunno if its a good step,since it could be a huge update).....

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
well,Mia has great chances,cuz even Angelica will be included on her expansion,Eve have good chances too,but i noticed that even her update and the update for Judith didnt mentioned their pregnancy,what i do find a little strange(but fuck it,maybe DC didnt mentioned cuz there are bigger things on their updates,since they involve their stores too),but for once i would like to see the main story goes up a little(however,i dunno if its a good step,since it could be a huge update).....
The pregnancies will come only on reworks.. So there wont be pregnancies on the first update for an specific character.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The pregnancies will come only on reworks.. So there wont be pregnancies on the first update for an specific character.
strange,coach Bridget will already come with her pregnancy....but considering that she will be a minor update,it kinda explains itself....but looking on the brighter side chances are that this could mean jenny update will already include her pregnancy too....

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
strange,coach Bridget will already come with her pregnancy....but considering that she will be a minor update,it kinda explains itself....but looking on the brighter side chances are that this could mean jenny update will already include her pregnancy too....
yeah.. its because its a minor update.

i really duno if jenny will get pregnant at her update.. would be great ( allthough her character isnt very interesting after the incest stuff was removed)... But it would be great. A shame the incest patch cant fix things like her diary for example.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
yeah.. its because its a minor update.

i really duno if jenny will get pregnant at her update.. would be great ( allthough her character isnt very interesting after the incest stuff was removed)... But it would be great. A shame the incest patch cant fix things like her diary for example.
my first guess is that Jenny appeal is more for the ones who like dominating girls...so for these guys,she still shines,unless she goes like Roxxy,what would make her lose some of her shine for these guys....

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
I'm stuck after the foursome scene where Roxxy says she wants to go skinny dipping. There doesn't appear to be a skinny dipping scene as the water's not clickable, but the biggest issue appears to be that the map is greyed out. I go back to the section with the lifeguard tower and the map's still greyed out. What am I missing? Or is this a bug?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes