seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
As much as I wanna see Mr. Dewitt knocked up with the MC's baby (Dewitt is bae), or as much as I want to see the Principal finally rough-fucked by the MC, or indeed as much as I want to finally get to fuck that nun - I can't get mad if Eve wins. Eve is a total cutie and if Roxxy's story is anything to go by, Eve's will be both sweet and sexy.
yeah,i was kinda giving up on Judith and Eve,but Roxxy update made Roxxy way more complex,so it kinda rekindled my interest on Judith and Eve,those 2 can be so much.....and Mia rework have potential,becuz all of her content feel so incomplete that really needs an extension.....and Angelica really needs to be tamed,that naughty,naughty nun.....

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
yeah,i was kinda giving up on Judith and Eve,but Roxxy update made Roxxy way more complex,so it kinda rekindled my interest on Judith and Eve,those 2 can be so much.....and Mia rework have potential,becuz all of her content feel so incomplete that really needs an extension.....and Angelica really needs to be tamed,that naughty,naughty nun.....
I'm really just rooting for an Eve scene and the Mia rework. Roxxy had such a great update, it's hard to deny that DC will want to update all the characters to at least be close in content and quality. Seriously an amazing update, would love if Eve came in 0.19!

Reactions: Crawdaddy

dewr

May 15, 2018
Not sure if this is the right thread to post on when it comes to this game but I just tried to deliver pizza on this latest update since I'm short on cash but nothing happens afterwards just the MC going down the street still even though all three pizzas have been delivered. Is it a glitch or is it just affecting me?

Reactions: Mara Sarth

jefferson2ems

Jul 17, 2018
little question guys, the android and windows versions have differences at all?
its being a little hard to play it on pc in here..
No, they're the same.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post on when it comes to this game but I just tried to deliver pizza on this latest update since I'm short on cash but nothing happens afterwards just the MC going down the street still even though all three pizzas have been delivered. Is it a glitch or is it just affecting me?
When there's no house passing by just click in all three pizza's icon until the mini-game ends.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Still getting the Jenny diary bug. I'm gonna start all over and play on normal mode and see how it goes.

Ches91

May 13, 2018
Great Update ! Thanks for the quick bug fixes !

For those that still can't sleep with Debbie or can't see Jenny's diary, you probably need to restart the game. That's what I did and it works fine.

Still found some bugs:

A visual bug on the Shower Scene with Debbie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And another bug with the Pizza Delivery Mini Game

Found a workaround for this one. Finish the mini game like you usually do then just click on all 3 pizza icons again and you will get the mini game success or failure cut scene.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I did and couldn't find the walkthrough for ver 15 and 16. Now What? It's very easy to type '' Just read the post above you or below you or under you whatever the crap. Either answer properly or stay without answering rather than acting cool.
How about you try following forum rules instead of acting cool? They don't want walkthrough and save questions in this thread, so I was directing you to the right spot. If there isn't one posted, I guess you have to wait until one is posted in the walkthrough thread? Or, perhaps figure it out yourself?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Full cookie jar!

Well, that was awesome. I played 16.0, ran into some game-stopping issues, started fresh with 16.1 and played right through as far as can be traveled. LOVE THIS GAME. Was not too excited when I heard the new update would focus on Roxxy - she wasn't my fave - but the new content is GREAT! And I absolutely loved the

Thanks to all the devs and artists and whoever else it is that puts this game together. Thanks to posters for tips and tricks. LUV YOU GUYS.

And now... the waiting...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
These two cases are not even remotely similar. The Lohan-GTA thing was a stretch from the get-go. In SS, we have the person identifying themselves by their actual and stage names, after a character recognizes them. Lohan had to establish that Rockstar was infringing her right of publicity by establishing that the game character was in fact meant to be 'read' as Lindsay Lohan; here, DC has already done that for any prospective finder of fact in the case of Ms PureRuby87/Tatiana by plainly stating in gameplay that it's her.

And right of publicity is right of publicity. It's not like it's more of an infringement when it's against, say, George Clooney, than it would be against you or me. We would have the same cause of action and be entitled to the same relief. It's just much more likely to happen to the A-lister than to anonymous h-gamers, and the A-lister is likely going to obtain greater damages.
*sigh*

This was said more in jest than anything serious, but the point still stands that Fair Use in America is a judicial defense. That's according to how our laws work in regards to precedent.

So with that, who do you think is more likely to go to court over this:

A Youtuber tied to their community and barely connected to a look alike in a game that she probably won't play or...

Lindsay Lohan who I think is a waste of Hollywood space with the time to actually sue Rockstar over her likeness in regards to drawn models?

The librarian! (1%)

:test2:
And a gorramn sex cult... It truly hurts to actually like girls with glasses...

Gotta say though, the Pizza game was doable with the bike and scooter but impossible for me with the small car - did not buy or try the sports car.
THE SPORTS CAR WAS A MISTAKE!!!

So please stop complaining about everything and enjoy the game.
There's some validity to the issues raised. I play the game almost entirely and I play it clean to figure out which bugs are there and which aren't and what's going on. Dunno why, it's just the curiosity of finding everything. Do I enjoy finding little tidbits and such? *shrug* I find a natural flow to the game and point out what I feel makes the most logical sense. Now I haven't put a dime to the game and I've voiced my concerns like in my sig below in regards to the characters. I certainly see that there's some exasperation at the save compatibility issue. Unfortunately, it seems that the Patrons don't see the issue the same way so when life gives you lemons...

Reactions: Reese286

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Hm, looks like Eve has more or less won already. I'd not have expected that but it's a really, really nice surpise to get a "none-milf-none-family" update again that quick (still would have preferred Mia and the dating system but I'm happy).
I've been waiting 87 years for Cassie content ;.;

May 16, 2018
The 0.19 poll is out.

After 0.17 (Diane), we've planned to work on Jenny (0.18) but we're now polling for the following update in 0.19!
For those who are Patrons (Tier 2+), connect to our website to access the poll here:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a list of the poll options:

• Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, Save file compatibility!
  • Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!
  • Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now).
  • Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult.
  • Judith and her Mom's Donut shop, the latinas.
  • Eve, her sister and the tattoo parlour.
  • Ronda, the athletics team and Cassie the lifeguard.
  • The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys.
  • The librarian and the sex addicts club.
  • Coach bridget, last teacher, her pregnancy (smaller update).
  • Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies.

I hope that either Mia or Mrs Johnson wins, their updates were rather weak and need extra content.
Who is maria again?
I hope jenny and debbie will also get pregnancy feature...(why not in the pole:test2:)
I hope the librarian, judith, or cassie win!

dewr

May 15, 2018
Who is maria again?
I hope jenny and debbie will also get pregnancy feature...(why not in the pole:test2:)
I'm sure all of the female characters will get a pregnancy feature if that is the plan. Hell it will be great if the MC could have a harem and have an option to choose which woman as the top woman in the harem.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Who is maria again?
Maria is the wife of the pizzaria owner....
P.S:look here,you can see most of the people on the game on this link

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes