kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so noticed a bug with the pizza delivery mini-game once you complete it mine never finished so i had to X out all of them to make it complete it and would only earn the cash for 2/3 and it would give me the wording for 100% its a little off, also noticed the basketball minigame against dexter is insanely hard i had to slow down the game with cheat engine just to hit the EXACT "sweet spot" to make it in the basket because its moving a mile a minute and theres such a tiny spot for it to work,lol last comment is roxy is by far my favorite girl now she goes from bitch to cooing gf its so cute not to mention the beach fun lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh boy! Based on the start of progress bar for 0.17, i think DC will release it on holloween... (Hope not, and release the 0.18 on holloween):test2:
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a combined Diane/Halloween update if he manages to get it done that fast. Right now I'd guess 0.17 for halloween and 0.18 somewhere around christmas/new year.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm confused about Eric's family being the clincher for save compatibility. Weren't we always told that it was updating Diane and Jenny that was the issue?

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I'm confused about Eric's family being the clincher for save compatibility. Weren't we always told that it was updating Diane and Jenny that was the issue?
Diane and Jenny were on the old ''system'' but from what i understand Eric's story and the multiple choices it has are the problem. I did not read or watch the latest streams so i could be wrong.

Reactions: Crawdaddy
Jan 13, 2018
i seem to be having a glitch, i can't pick up the book in Dexter's locker, it shows and when i click it, it says to go to the library but the book just appears back in the locker and my inventory,but the library says i still have to get it

edit: i fixed the problem, it was telling me i needed Dexter' book, but i really needed the Latina chicks book

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well.. there is a poll asking if the fans want that problem solved, or if they want more sex scenes added.. Guess what is winning? So, its not the dev's fault anymore lmao
Actually it is. It shouldn't have been a poll at all. He should fix his shit instead of asking a bunch of sex crazed fools if they want more sex.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
i seem to be having a glitch, i can't pick up the book in Dexter's locker, it shows and when i click it, it says to go to the library but the book just appears back in the locker and my inventory,but the library says i still have to get it

edit: i fixed the problem, it was telling me i needed Dexter' book, but i really needed the Latina chicks book
I had a similar issue. After the library book quest had been completed, I got a couple repeated scenes where the MC asked Dexter about the overdue book, and Dexter gets mad, and the MC thinks "I should check his locker". The book was still in Dexter's locker even though the MC had already returned it to the Library. I basically ignored it and the problem went away... which my philosophy of life, really. Anyway, the repeated scenes did not block any game progression, so no worries.

rnhunter

May 7, 2018
How do you complete the final fight with dexter on the android platform? Is there a sequence or combination that works

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
having an issue where trailer park is locked and cant meet roxxy at night for her quest. Also am unable to continue Debbie quest where I accompany her in car to mall. Nothing happens when I interact with car.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Current poll results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
althought i'm very happy with Eve being picked,i'm going apeshit crazy on how people really dont give a fucking shit about Judith(last poll i participed Eve was about the same number of votes that Judith).....there's 225 meager votes there(i feel almost the same sadness i had before was passed to the guys who hope on the lybrarian content,cuz she seem to be on the same place Judith was before).....holy fuck....and the main story have even less votes that Judith had....oh well,at least looking to this poll reveals that the order of things hardly changed,and if it keeps that way we will at least get the compatibility by update 20(unless they put Eve preg content on next poll)....
P.S: oh and thanks for the poll results @Hero1

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Is it possible to complete Jenny's quest first? nothing else is triggering for her after watching her live cam.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Actually it is. It shouldn't have been a poll at all. He should fix his shit instead of asking a bunch of sex crazed fools if they want more sex.
yeah,i agree with you on part of this,priorities should be given to functionality,ergonomics objective is to teach you that,however DC lets people choose becuz they are funding him,and as messy and disorganized it could be it still is the way he prefer doing it,he is taking the longest and dangerous way?definetly....but this is the choice he made....i'm rooting for the project achieve its completion anyway...

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
althought i'm very happy with Eve being picked,i'm going apeshit crazy on how people really dont give a fucking shit about Judith(last poll i participed Eve was about the same number of votes that Judith).....there's 225 meager votes there(i feel almost the same sadness i had before was passed to the guys who hope on the lybrarian content,cuz she seem to be on the same place Judith was before).....holy fuck....and the main story have even less votes that Judith had....oh well,at least looking to this poll reveals that the order of things hardly changed,and if it keeps that way we will at least get the compatibility by update 20(unless they put Eve preg content on next poll)....
I'm in the 11% who wants more Principal Smith content. I feel your pain bro. Been wishing for more Judith scenes for like the past five updates - I didn't really understand how these things worked back then and probably sunk like 20 minutes into farming her h-scene in the bathroom thinking there was some invisible stat I had to raise to get her to take her pants off xD

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
there wont be Eve's pregnancy on the poll for the .20.

but there might be roxxie's pregnancy....

Which will pretty much win the poll anyway lmao.

for this update i would go for Mia or the teachers. easily

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes