CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I am the only one surprised how people want story progression? Not hating or anything like that, just genuinely surprised I thought more people wanted story and Maria content.
im not.. Especially since DC mentioned that it would be easier to make that upgate after more girls were implemented.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any way to add money via cheat? I selected normal mode when i started but farming cash is annoying
Player.inventory.money=X

I wasn't challenging that Fair Use is a defense for infringement claims against copyright/trademark/publicity rights. It most certainly is. That's not what this is, tho.)
He changed their names, and made an exaggerated version of them, that makes it a parody, which is fine. Parodies and satire are protected use.

i'm kinda of impressed too,it had even less vote that Judith,but at least save compability is finnaly on the patrons mind(that or they really miss Mrs. Johnson)
Can't it be both? lol
I am kind of sad about the Librarian story being so far down the list, I have been waiting to see those other two web cams, and Liu Wang (the woman in the bank) might have an interesting story (something troubling her at home), even Josephine could be fun. I am hoping Yumi might be a part of the Mia update, if you get Harold back with his wife, she ought to be available. XD

That said, I couldn't care less about the 'main story', just keep bringing me more women to 'entertain', and I will be happy. The main story can be last for all I care. That said, it makes me wonder then if Maria and the pizza shop are going to be tied to the main story and the 'bad guys' ...interesting.

P.S. Having never known the dad, it's more about revenge for what they did to mom. lol.

I didn't really understand how these things worked back then and probably sunk like 20 minutes into farming her h-scene in the bathroom thinking there was some invisible stat I had to raise to get her to take her pants off XD
I did that with her and Cassie the first time around. I mean, why put the option there, if it is not available in the game, I couldn't believe it... I also didn't get why she had a problem pulling down the pants, when we had already seen each other naked, and my pants were down, it took me a while to realize that meant sex... I mean, it could have been fingering, or any number of things.

Reactions: IAmTerror

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Actually it is. It shouldn't have been a poll at all. He should fix his shit instead of asking a bunch of sex crazed fools if they want more sex.
But the sex crazed guys are the ones PAYING him lmao.. Why wouldnt he listen to them?

plus, the problem is deep within the code.. When erik's update was released, they had a young an unexperienced. Dc mentioned that they would have to rewrite all family members plus Mrs johnson code to get the save files working. And that is a problem, because the ppl PAYING him want him to do that only if he works on that update again to add new content.

So.. rly.. why wouldnt he listen to the ppl paying him? XD

Reactions: TheDevian

iFap

Aug 1, 2018
i just realized recently.
the background music in load game menu kinda took me back to reminisce Suikoden II music, can anyone relate?

I had a similar issue. After the library book quest had been completed, I got a couple repeated scenes where the MC asked Dexter about the overdue book, and Dexter gets mad, and the MC thinks "I should check his locker". The book was still in Dexter's locker even though the MC had already returned it to the Library. I basically ignored it and the problem went away... which my philosophy of life, really. Anyway, the repeated scenes did not block any game progression, so no worries.
yes, that's what happened to me and exactly what i did.

having an issue where trailer park is locked and cant meet roxxy at night for her quest. Also am unable to continue Debbie quest where I accompany her in car to mall. Nothing happens when I interact with car.
shouldn't you just head straight to the mall after debbie said that?

Current poll results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aww man.
its hard to choose for now, i'm just hoping for a continuous update and crash-free game.

Reactions: thwartme

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
so noticed a bug with the pizza delivery mini-game once you complete it mine never finished so i had to X out all of them to make it complete it and would only earn the cash for 2/3 and it would give me the wording for 100% its a little off, also noticed the basketball minigame against dexter is insanely hard i had to slow down the game with cheat engine just to hit the EXACT "sweet spot" to make it in the basket because its moving a mile a minute and theres such a tiny spot for it to work,lol last comment is roxy is by far my favorite girl now she goes from bitch to cooing gf its so cute not to mention the beach fun lol
the second line from top hits. its pretty easy ;)

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
That happened to me, but I think part of the problem was I got the code early on and she only asked for it later. Its like the quest woldnt update since there was nothing left to find. Did this happen in version 0.16.0 or 0.16.1? I just downloaded 16.1 and hope it fixed this problem

Nope still the same in 0.16.1

May 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a combined Diane/Halloween update if he manages to get it done that fast. Right now I'd guess 0.17 for halloween and 0.18 somewhere around christmas/new year.
A jenny update on christmas would be the best gift for 2018! (Bug fix included)

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I am stuck at Judith quest where I have to go to the park to take a picture with her, she never shows up. Is the quest still ongoing or is it bugged? Also, please do tell me how to increase my intellect, I can't seem to find anyone that can help me.

May 16, 2018
yeah,i agree with you on part of this,priorities should be given to functionality,ergonomics objective is to teach you that,however DC lets people choose becuz they are funding him,and as messy and disorganized it could be it still is the way he prefer doing it,he is taking the longest and dangerous way?definetly....but this is the choice he made....i'm rooting for the project achieve its completion anyway...
Well if DC wants it this way... Then it is ok.

May 16, 2018
I'm in the 11% who wants more Principal Smith content. I feel your pain bro. Been wishing for more Judith scenes for like the past five updates - I didn't really understand how these things worked back then and probably sunk like 20 minutes into farming her h-scene in the bathroom thinking there was some invisible stat I had to raise to get her to take her pants off XD
Same here...:coldsweat: good thing they included the cookie jar! (So much wasted time)

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes