Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Yes, she still has more votes than 2,3 and 4 combined so there's no way she's going to lose.
Thanks man for the update.
Well that's alright I think, maybe Eve's story will be as good as other characters. Maybe she will win the 0.20 polls...

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I'm sure that's to a degree because you can actually see the current result before you vote. Hence there's a small bias towards the one who is currently in the lead, especially if the lead is significant.
Do you really think results will differ if the no. of votes is not shown in the poll?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you really think results will differ if the no. of votes is not shown in the poll?
If it's not shown to you before you vote? Probably. Eve had quite a substancial lead right from the start and I'm sure there are some who somewhat liked her and voted for her because it was clear that their favourite choice had no chance anymore anyway. In that case one may as well vote for her in that case if one does not want the Erik/Mrs Johnson update.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I gotta say, the wait was long but the more or less complete Roxxy story was worth it. It's a shame about compatibility with other storylines, but I'm sure bugfixes will continue to jump on those.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Omg why not save compatibility? Maybe DC thinks that would make every version costs more time of players so they would be distracted longer? Why not Eve update and save compatibility at the same time and we can wait longer a little bit.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Cheats:
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("chr")
Don't raise dex, it can screw up it for sis content.......
Money: player.get_money($$$)

Reactions: Scorpio1971

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hello, I'm lost in the search for fake id, where do I get it ??? Erik says I get it from someone on the pier.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
do i need to start over AGAIN? after loading my 16.0 save it just sends me back to the menu when trying to get THICCBOII a gf

Reactions: Brololol

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I'm lost in the search for fake id, where do I get it ??? Erik says I get it from someone on the pier.
From the guy at the pier captain terry, he is the one in the house where you can buy fish. Before you get it you have to give him a photo.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
There really needs to be an auto-prompt after you deliver Diane's milk. After I delivered it, I finished pretty much all the other storylines (although the "finish Erik's story" achievement never came up...unless I'm missing something there? I'm already getting private yoga. But I digress!) and then I went back to cleaning Diane's garden hoping to get the next scene. Turns out I had to talk to her. But is she really gonna wait a month before asking if I delivered that milk?

I also noticed that Diane didn't double my pay. I bought the bug spray ahead of time, cleaned the bad garden, then immediately sprayed before asking Veronica what kind of bug it was. Talking to Diane after that doesn't bring up the dialogue for saying "I got rid of them" and you get the same pay. Not sure if that's a known bug or what; probably is, but lesson learned not to buy things ahead of time or you might break the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she won't raise the pay even if you wait with all those things until she requests them... not sure wether that's part of the tweaking that were announced in this release for the jobs or wether thats an actual bug

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Looking for a few thoughts/opinions on the matter of save compatibility between 0.16.0 and 0.16.1

As I've been skimming through this thread (and playing through the 0.16.1 hotfix a few times) I noticed several of the old bugs have indeed been fixed as reported by the devs in the changelog for the hotfix.

I have seen some scattered reports here though of old bugs from 0.16.0 that were fixed still affecting a few individuals.
So my question then is this:

What do you guys think of the idea that it might be the save files from 0.16.0 themselves that are the issue?
For example, if someone ran into the Jenny diary bug in 0.16.0, then loaded up that bugged save file in 0.16.1.
Anyone else think that could be the issue here with the people who are reporting seeing these already fixed bugs reemerge?

Unfortunately I deleted my installation of 0.16.0 (as well as all of my saves and the persistent file for it) before I began testing 0.16.1 for the old bugs or any new ones, so I can't prove this one out for myself as the DL links for 0.16.0 have been removed and replaced with the updated links for the new version.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes