carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Eve? I hate the polls. The majority has such a shit taste 80% of the time. It's a miracle we got Roxxy at all.
I agree with the sentiment made by a few others earlier in the thread that displaying the results in real time instead of waiting to release them until after the voting period is over is a mistake (since it can/does lead to bandwagoning).
I must disagree however with your idea of voting for Eve being in poor taste.
Just my opinion though, and everyone is entitled to their own views/preferences.
Keep in mind though, Eve already won once, but the devs decided to keep pushing her back while they worked on getting the game in line with Patreon's new rules and the teacher's update, then again with Roxxie, and now with Diane and Jenny's updates taking priority.

etceterahyphen

Feb 25, 2018
anyone find that interaction with the cat at the graveyard causes the game to restart? and my miss okita sort of bugged, cant progress after making the okita belt of something, she still asks about principal's password

Reactions: phreadom

mattius77

May 16, 2017
...I'm not a fan of the pregnancy...
Same here. I may punch out on this game if this isn't at least optional. I don't find anything the least bit arousing about the idea of impregnating someone for sport. In fact, to me this is pretty much anathema to enjoyment.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
My problem with it being eve is that it will be eve AND her sister. Since there wont be a threesome, i think that will only deprive us of eve scenes. Roxxy was the best of the last updates because it was really focused on her.. When it gets branches on a branched story line ( because DC said that you wont be able to date ALL girls at once).. That screwed all the latest updates a bit lol.

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
Um, I'm glad that Eve is 1st in the survey, I really like the character but I would have liked the main story to go forward as well as coach bridget. She hasn't much history, she is forgettable right now and this is sad :(

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Eve won ............:FeelsBadMan: I will never understand because she likes so much, she's nice but for me it ends there, physically she's not attractive (I would say insipid) she does not have a great story, I would have preferred Maria pizzeria (main story) or Mrs. Smith (secret cult), good characters and good story, Judith and her mother would be fine too

Luckily Diane and Jenny update first, when Eve update arrives I'll have to wait at least 6 months for another interesting update:FeelsBadMan:

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, does Judith's quest progress after the part where you have to take a picture with her in the park? Because I go to the park, click on the bench and I get the old razzle dazzle message of the content being in alpha. Is there a file I am missing or is it just that?

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
anyone find that interaction with the cat at the graveyard causes the game to restart? and my miss okita sort of bugged, cant progress after making the okita belt of something, she still asks about principal's password
Two questions:
  1. Are you playing 0.16.0 *OR* 0.16.1 hotfix that was released a few days ago?
  2. If you are playing 0.16.1, are you using a save file that you first created in 0.16.0?

Just curious because I'm strongly beginning to suspect that the save files created in the 0.16.0 version of the game are still bugged when used in the new version. Thinking the fixes only apply to games *started* in 0.16.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eve won ............:FeelsBadMan: I will never understand because she likes so much, she's nice but for me it ends there, physically she's not attractive (I would say insipid) she does not have a great story, I would have preferred Maria pizzeria (main story) or Mrs. Smith (secret cult), good characters and good story, Judith and her mother would be fine too

Luckily Diane and Jenny update first, when Eve update arrives I'll have to wait at least 6 months for another interesting update:FeelsBadMan:

(Sorry my english)
Has the plot-line of Eve's story already been detailed/announced aside from her sister playing a role in it?

I mean, I can understand not finding her attractive. I feel the same way about the principal and Judith. Find both of them to be rather hideous myself.

How can you judge whether Eve's story is great or not before reading or experiencing it though? That part confuses me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I am stuck at Judith quest where I have to go to the park to take a picture with her, she never shows up. Is the quest still ongoing or is it bugged? Also, please do tell me how to increase my intellect, I can't seem to find anyone that can help me.
Are you doing it in the afternoon?

Where was mayor Rump's story mentioned?
Most of it was at the end of the art quest.

He did neither of those things, and in fact calls her out by her actual screen name after MC recognizes her. It is not a derivative work, it is not transformative, there is no underlying parodic comment in the work, it is straight up infringement.

Which is a fun discussion to take up on a pirate game site. ;)
Oh, I thought you were talking about the Trumps, in her case it is an homage, also protected.

LoliCop31

Jun 11, 2018
I love this game very much:happyblush:firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
And ROXXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reactions: IceBearApproves

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Whenever i go to erik's asking for his help with the cafeteria duty, he asks for the VR console and then teleports into the basement. The "I need a favor" option no longer pops up during the conversation, instead he starts asking me for the Orcette. Help

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Whenever i go to erik's asking for his help with the cafeteria duty, he asks for the VR console and then teleports into the basement. The "I need a favor" option no longer pops up during the conversation, instead he starts asking me for the Orcette. Help
You could come back a bit later, or maybe talk to him at school.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Are you doing it in the afternoon?

Most of it was at the end of the art quest.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the Trumps, in her case it is an homage, also protected.
Hello mate, thank you for answering me. Yes I go in the afternoon, hell, I go every fucking time of the day, everyday and still no Judith. Do I have to click on the bench in the left side? Because it tells me that the content is still in alpha and not ready.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes