kalik

Oct 14, 2017
About the incest patch... it's crap. if you want to make something at least put some real effort into it... this half arsed attempt just ends up pissing people off. it's so full of errors it's laughable... the author/s seem immune to the many comments informing him/them of said errors.... revisions don't have to follow the game and can be done as soon as you are notified of the errors .. just in case you did not realize.

Reactions: Pete129

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
got an exception
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 185, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 439, in render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 98, in render
KeyError: u'j\nen_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/school/school.rpyc", line 185, in script
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 185, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 439, in render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 98, in render
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1377, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1477, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\David\Desktop\NEW SUB GAMES\Summtertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'j\nen_name'

Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Wed Aug 01 15:23:59 2018

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Ughh. These polls keep pushing off the BDSM cult. Girls getting sent to the Principal's office doesn't even give you a tease.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
I simply do not see intriguing assumptions, unlike the main story (Maria pizzeria) and secret cult (Mrs Smith), in these two cases mystery was mixed with sexy characters, then for heaven's sake my judgment may be overshadowed by my indifference to her

I must say that I was also bad, in the last vote Maria pizzeria and Mrs Smith were in second and third place with a good distance on the rest, so I thought I was in an iron blow, instead ...............

(sorry my english)
Okay, yeah. I understand what you meant now. Almost exactly the same way I feel about Principal Smith and Judith really. Not so much that you think the story will be bad. More along the lines of you dislike the character enough that even if the story turns out good you still won't have any interest in it.

ivoson

Apr 10, 2018
is there a trick to beating dexter at basketball? I've tried multiple times and can't seem to win.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Does that thread still exist? I don't see it anywhere.

is there a trick to beating dexter at basketball? I've tried multiple times and can't seem to win.
Click when the arrow is directly on the small line just before the last line of the meter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
0.17 by then, but 0.18? Two updates in three months? I'll be happy to get Jenny before Christmas, but not sure how likely that is.
Yeah, that's my error, I was thinking the next update, not two down the road. As was said, there's no way we're getting two updates by Halloween.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Foxy's friends are not letting me pass to the shower , after workout when he says i can't breath in the main hall . need help
the printer is not working , need help again
sorry but what the heck is STR ,where and how to built this thing
Please take questions like these to the walkthrough thread in the future. This thread is not for walkthrough questions.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
About the incest patch... it's crap. if you want to make something at least put some real effort into it... this half arsed attempt just ends up pissing people off. it's so full of errors it's laughable... the author/s seem immune to the many comments informing him/them of said errors.... revisions don't have to follow the game and can be done as soon as you are notified of the errors .. just in case you did not realize.
I'm not entirely sure about the purpose of this comment. If you wanted the author to know the mod has faults, then I suppose that's fine, but you then go and say that the mod author doesn't listen to advice which leads us to... what exactly? What are the faults of the mod as it stands, according to your experience?

Also, just so we're perfectly clear - did you download the mod again after it was patched for this new update?

superic

Feb 20, 2018
im not able to do the aqua quest... why? when i go to pier and talk with terry the quest callled "What's your secret" dont appear, what am i missing? i miss 2 bait types.. where i can find that? or is still bugged? ive completd all quests except that

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this game is going beyond ridiculous...
saves from 16.0 dont work in 16.1
its a miracle it is working at all

raynekush

Mar 16, 2018
this game is going beyond ridiculous...
saves from 16.0 dont work in 16.1
its a miracle it is working at all
If you played the new one you would know that a good 3/4 of the story had to be edited from the start for Roxxy's story to be integrated. I didn't like that I had to restart either. but very VERY worth it in the end game. Great game so far!!! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: TheDevian and J

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
seriously,i'm kinda optimistic about the development of 0.17,there way less coding and drawing to do this time,i think IF there isnt too much animations to do,this could be a very fast update.....

Reactions: IceBearApproves

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I was in the middle of Okita's story when it completely reset on me. I took some time away to focus on other characters after she told me to wait so she could fix the belt, but when I got back to her it started from the beginning. The worst part is I can't redo it because while I still have the code to her office, the game won't let me progress unless I take it from the principal's office again, except it's no longer there. Does anybody have a fix? I really don't want to redo everything all over again from a past save.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes