seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yes, you should click on the left bench in the afternoon, but she should already be on it, IIRC. For me this time, I talked to her in the afternoon, and went straight to the park, and she was there.
View attachment 131384

She should be in the hall to the left, unless you asked her to wait for you in the girl's locker room or something.

View attachment 131385
maybe she didnt stand losing another poll and getting another step farther from MC,give her some time to digest that,it may have took a heavier toll than normal on her,hehehehehehe.....

Reactions: TheDevian

Saan01

May 31, 2018
Strength= STR You get it by working out in gym.....weights ………………...Peace!!
i can't work in gym , he says that he can't do it alone , needs help . but that shady guy over there do not help . now , what to do .

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
where is dexter is locker? i try to get a book from him but for some reason the book is not there or i dont know what locker it is (it does not say where)
edit: nvm i need to talk to him in park (i talked him at gym class and that is why it did not apeared (yeah about the book))

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
sorry , i'm new here so don't know much .
dun worry bro,its just a friendly warning,people like to ignore this,and sometimes shit lands on the lap of people who dont know the rules yet,so to make things short,when you need something just scroll down till you see the Similar Threads,but to cut you some slack,there's some links:
Walkthrough thread:

Bug list thread:

Save request thread:

there you should find something you need.

Reactions: iFap

bossbigg

Jul 21, 2018
where is dexter is locker? i try to get a book from him but for some reason the book is not there or i dont know what locker it is (it does not say where)
edit: nvm i need to talk to him in park (i talked him at gym class and that is why it did not apeared (yeah about the book))
If you go to the Basketball courts in the afternoon you can ask him about the book but he won't help you. Instead, you need to have the master key to get into his locker.

iFap

Aug 1, 2018
i can't work in gym , he says that he can't do it alone , needs help . but that shady guy over there do not help . now , what to do .
please refer to this walkthrough thread, since your question is already answered many times.
kudos to seraphimd2!
v
v
v

dun worry bro,its just a friendly warning,people like to ignore this,and sometimes shit lands on the lap of people who dont know the rules yet,so to make things short,when you need something just scroll down till you see the Similar Threads,but to cut you some slack,there's some links:
Walkthrough thread:

Bug list thread:

Save request thread:

iFap

Aug 1, 2018
this game is going beyond ridiculous...
saves from 16.0 dont work in 16.1
its a miracle it is working at all
yep, that's too bad. there is also warning from the load game menu after all.
pity we have to start everything from scratch every time new update comes out.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I agree with the sentiment made by a few others earlier in the thread that displaying the results in real time instead of waiting to release them until after the voting period is over is a mistake (since it can/does lead to bandwagoning).
I must disagree however with your idea of voting for Eve being in poor taste.
Just my opinion though, and everyone is entitled to their own views/preferences.
Keep in mind though, Eve already won once, but the devs decided to keep pushing her back while they worked on getting the game in line with Patreon's new rules and the teacher's update, then again with Roxxie, and now with Diane and Jenny's updates taking priority.
Sorry but when did eve win last time, been following this game since version 0.11 and never seen eve win a vote. The original plan was 0.15 teachers, 15.5 Jenny, 0.16 Roxxy, then 16.5 Dianne. Granted the patreon rework screwed up the plan and DC did a new vote for jenny and diannne(which dianne won thanks to dc mentioning pregnacy, not complaining just pointing out why jenny didn't win again). So just really curious as to when did eve win?

ps i am not mad she is winning, would have preferred mrs Johnson or sex cult. But excited to see what dc has in store for eve.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey mate, I do talk to her everytime and I go straight to the park, but she never appears and when I click on the bench it says that this part is under construction. The version of the game I have is 0.16.1. i believe that this is the newest. I still don't know what to do. I am stuck in this Okita questline and it is so frustrating.
Yeah, if she isn't on the bench when you go there like in the screenshot, it's not the right thing to click on. Humm, other than maybe try talking to Okita again, I am not sure... It should be that simple, talk to the teacher about glasses, talk to Judith, go to the park in the afternoon. The only other thing I can think of is maybe some other quest is getting the middle of it, try completing anything else you might be in the middle of and try again, or load an earlier save...

I look everywhere, there is nowhere
If you have also looked inside the stall of the girls' locker room, then I am not sure what to tell you, those are her only two locations right now, other than the park bench during that one quest ^. Did you use a fresh game on this update?

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
I'm not entirely sure about the purpose of this comment. If you wanted the author to know the mod has faults, then I suppose that's fine, but you then go and say that the mod author doesn't listen to advice which leads us to... what exactly? What are the faults of the mod as it stands, according to your experience?

Also, just so we're perfectly clear - did you download the mod again after it was patched for this new update?
The purpose is to express my irritation at the mod's author. I can't find a separate thread specifically for the mod where I can list off the many times the game reverts to the "non patched" dialogue between the MC and his "family". Other posts have pointed out errors in the patch, the current version is [v0.3: Updated to 0.16.1, added missing Roxxy dialogue] which still has a lot of errors. It's not as if it's a programmatic error... it's just errors that arise from doing a half arsed job.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Does anyone know where the Incest Patch from Lewdpatcher came from? And can anyone confirm if said incest patch still has inconsistencies in 0.16.1 where it doesn't change words like Debbie, Diane, Jenny to Mom, Sis, Aunt in some dialogues?

Edit: NVM, apparently a post above me confirms it.

See this is why I liked @bossapplesauce's mod better because he actually had a thread here where everyone could participate in helping iron out bugs and inconsistencies regarding the patch. Where the hell does Lewdpatcher even get these patches? And why is it so bad to link to the source or author so we can contact them to help report things that are wrong with said Patch...

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
it's just errors that arise from doing a half arsed job.
It's less about a half-assed (yes you can say ass on the internet) job and more of an inability to bugtest or playtest inconsistencies because there's no way, no place, or no person that we know of to report them to. I mean does anyone even know who made the lewdpatcher patch??

The lewdpatcher patch is terrible because even though the original author can improve it on his/her own, there's no way to efficiently iron everything out because we can't contact them regarding said info.

The 0.15 patch was the best because a lot of people were able to contribute fixing it the way that the Official Summertime Saga Kompas bug tracker works. i.e. A place to report what else is wrong or could have gone wrong.

jbmoz9x

Jul 18, 2017
did someone unlocked all cookie jar of Roxxy? i'm still missing one and dont know to get that :noexpression:

iFap

Aug 1, 2018
Is there a guide/walkthrough for version 0.16.1?
have you check over here? kudos to seraphimd2.
v
v
v

Walkthrough thread:

Bug list thread:

Save request thread:

did someone unlocked all cookie jar of Roxxy? i'm still missing one and dont know to get that :noexpression:
umm, which one exactly?

iFap

Aug 1, 2018
I'd be more hyped if they fixed the bugs on 0.16 first before working on a new one.
that's what they exactly did with 0.16.1, for most cases i dare to say it was cleaner.
sadly we can't load from the previous version, it's like a whole another walk with each new update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes