Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Two questions:
  1. Are you playing 0.16.0 *OR* 0.16.1 hotfix that was released a few days ago?
  2. If you are playing 0.16.1, are you using a save file that you first created in 0.16.0?

Just curious because I'm strongly beginning to suspect that the save files created in the 0.16.0 version of the game are still bugged when used in the new version. Thinking the fixes only apply to games *started* in 0.16.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has the plot-line of Eve's story already been detailed/announced aside from her sister playing a role in it?

I mean, I can understand not finding her attractive. I feel the same way about the principal and Judith. Find both of them to be rather hideous myself.

How can you judge whether Eve's story is great or not before reading or experiencing it though? That part confuses me.

I simply do not see intriguing assumptions, unlike the main story (Maria pizzeria) and secret cult (Mrs Smith), in these two cases mystery was mixed with sexy characters, then for heaven's sake my judgment may be overshadowed by my indifference to her

I must say that I was also bad, in the last vote Maria pizzeria and Mrs Smith were in second and third place with a good distance on the rest, so I thought I was in an iron blow, instead ...............

(sorry my english)

Reactions: carbonatedman

blinkggg

May 29, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:
File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 116, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 116, in script
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 116, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\sdaly0874\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0161-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.1
Wed Aug 01 16:24:38 2018

fix for this?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello mate, thank you for answering me. Yes I go in the afternoon, hell, I go every fucking time of the day, everyday and still no Judith. Do I have to click on the bench in the left side? Because it tells me that the content is still in alpha and not ready.
Yes, you should click on the left bench in the afternoon, but she should already be on it, IIRC. For me this time, I talked to her in the afternoon, and went straight to the park, and she was there.
Judith Park.png

Guys I need help. I am at the Ms. Okita missions. I can't find Judith. Where is she?
She should be in the hall to the left, unless you asked her to wait for you in the girl's locker room or something.

MpFqdyG.png

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Is there anyway to trigger the jenny's "mom needs you" dialogue through console? I went through Mom's route first and it seems to never trigger the dialogue.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is there anyway to trigger the jenny's "mom needs you" dialogue through console? I went through Mom's route first and it seems to never trigger the dialogue.
The playthroughs I've had in this version, the "Mom needs you" dialog has been triggered by going into Sister's room and selecting the 'Talk' option once the conditions have been met. (I think you have get caught trying to log on to her PC during the day at least once and progress her story a certain bit - I think you have to buy her at least one toy - before that will happen.) After 'Talk', the option for 'Mom needs you' is there.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Yes, you should click on the left bench in the afternoon, but she should already be on it, IIRC. For me this time, I talked to her in the afternoon, and went straight to the park, and she was there.
View attachment 131384

She should be in the hall to the left, unless you asked her to wait for you in the girl's locker room or something.

View attachment 131385
Hey mate, I do talk to her everytime and I go straight to the park, but she never appears and when I click on the bench it says that this part is under construction. The version of the game I have is 0.16.1. i believe that this is the newest. I still don't know what to do. I am stuck in this Okita questline and it is so frustrating.

Saan01

May 31, 2018
Foxy's friends are not letting me pass to the shower , after workout when he says i can't breath in the main hall . need help

dewr

May 15, 2018
Since I only started playing this last week I'm wondering how often are there major updates to the game?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes