Saan01

May 31, 2018
how to take bath in school , those girls are not letting me pass , and when i come home there is no option for taking bath . please help

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
how to take bath in school , those girls are not letting me pass , and when i come home there is no option for taking bath . please help
You need to increase your charisma to at least 5. Go to the park in the evening (3rd bar of time) and do a rap battle with the people there. If you win, you get 1 charisma each time. Do that 5 times and then go back to the showers.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
are you kidding? he obviously gets off on making us restart the game every single update..
sorry if i sound a bit annoyed, but i've gotten very far in 16.0 only to find when i d/l 16.1 i have to start over again??? i do like the game but seriously when you've restarted it so many times, it gets annoying to see the same thing over and over and over until you finally get to something new.. tho the roxy update was a surprise for me haha and some of the other changes as well. but still someone needs to do a seminar for renpy devs and teach them how to update savegames so the players and patrons don't get upset over constant restarting just cuz 1 new thing was added.
I cant believe you guys still cant understand this...

dude, the compatibility requires re creating the code for Mss johnson since it was done by the previous coder ( whoo was young and unexperienced).

DC asked his patrons MORE THEN ONCE if they wanted the save compatibility to take priority, and the answer is always NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

At this moment, there is a poll going on about it, ang guess what? save compatibility is not winning AGAIN.

The players are getting a FREE game, so they shouldnt complain soo much, since they can wait for a full release latter. And for his patrons, the ppl actually PAYING HIM, they DONT SEEN TO CARE..

Saan01

May 31, 2018
You need to increase your charisma to at least 5. Go to the park in the evening (3rd bar of time) and do a rap battle with the people there. If you win, you get 1 charisma each time. Do that 5 times and then go back to the showers.
Thanks for Help , i'll try

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Cheats:
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("chr")
Don't raise dex, it can screw up it for sis content.......
Money: player.get_money($$$)

THNX FOR THE CODES MAN,BEEN LOOKING FOR CODES 2 DAYS :)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Omg why not save compatibility? Maybe DC thinks that would make every version costs more time of players so they would be distracted longer? Why not Eve update and save compatibility at the same time and we can wait longer a little bit.
Because thats not what the ppl paying him want?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Why dude?

He is trying to please the ppl paying him. Thats what they want, so thats what he will do

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
If it's not shown to you before you vote? Probably. Eve had quite a substancial lead right from the start and I'm sure there are some who somewhat liked her and voted for her because it was clear that their favourite choice had no chance anymore anyway. In that case one may as well vote for her in that case if one does not want the Erik/Mrs Johnson update.
Well people were already gangin up to convince people to vote on her(unecessary in my opinion,anyone who watched a stream would know she would be picked in the moment she got her place as option on the poll,people asking for her update popped up on the chat every 30 secs)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
He changed their names, and made an exaggerated version of them, that makes it a parody, which is fine. Parodies and satire are protected use.
He did neither of those things, and in fact calls her out by her actual screen name after MC recognizes her. It is not a derivative work, it is not transformative, there is no underlying parodic comment in the work, it is straight up infringement.

Which is a fun discussion to take up on a pirate game site. ;)

Reactions: Crawdaddy
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes