carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Out of curiosity, for the folks who playing on Android and Linux:
Are you still experiencing several minutes of loading time stuck on the Kompas Productions screen when you launch the game with the new 0.16.1 patch that was released last night?

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Im trying to build glasses for okita, need lenses from judiths glasses, she says meet her in park in the afternoon, but she is never there, i even looked at the weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Also eve asks me to meet her in the park about cleaning the assembly hall, she dosent turn up either.

noname0330

Sep 27, 2017
[QUOTE =“Franko_j,帖子:962327,成員:25858”]我正在為okita製作眼鏡,需要戴著朱迪思眼鏡的鏡片,她說下午在公園見她,但她從不在那裡,我甚至看著週末。任何幫助,將不勝感激。感謝[/ QUOTE]

Locker??

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
no, nothing to do with the locker. She says meet me in the park, but dosent show. looks like she stood me up... lol

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Hi there, I have a question. If I start a new game with cheats enabled, will it screw up anything on the game like it used to be in some previous versions ? Sorry if my english is bad tho

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Okay... Found the bugs. I won't download the patch yet and this is just for me, but I can't bang Debbie at night. Not huge or anything, but that's odd.

Also, the sister thing did happen in 16.0 and I had to open console to move forward. Final thing was a kitchen issue with Debbie. Overall, still playing Roxxie's update to the end so just charting my progress...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi there, I have a question. If I start a new game with cheats enabled, will it screw up anything on the game like it used to be in some previous versions ? Sorry if my english is bad tho
Yes cheats can screw up your game if you use it to gain points, using it for everything but points seems to be ok but I never played all the way with cheats.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I played every version since 0.01 and never saw a crash. I saw minor errors in game logic. And during the first days of a new release some bugs. Bugfix-version for 0.16 is out now for just a few hours. Its still not 0.16 FINAL, cause there might follow 1 or 2 more bugfix versions - and that VERY fast. Thats standard practice of DC and everyone can count on that.
You guys where not even able to see much of it..but still complaining. Why dont you just go elsewhere and play minecraft or whatever.
You know why? Because saves are not even compatible between minor versions. So if you like to waste hours of your life repeating the same thing over and over again, be our guest. We don't.
So, when you get a lot of money per month, when your release schedule is so relaxed and when you know that your saves ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, then put a bit more effort into QA, don't expect people that pay you to do it for you.
Wait a few more days, dedicate the entire team to QA if you don't have people specialized in that, play the game from the start to the end and then release it !
Don't release 1-2-3-4 bugfix versions and expect people to start playing it from the beginning.
I really want to give them $, but not like this.
This game is a contradiction: one of the best out there and one of the most annoying to play again and again from the beginning, just to find another game breaking issue.

Reactions: rongngoc123

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
You know why? Because saves are not even compatible between minor versions. So if you like to waste hours of your life repeating the same thing over and over again, be our guest. We don't.
So, when you get a lot of money per month, when your release schedule is so relaxed and when you know that your saves ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, then put a bit more effort into QA, don't expect people that pay you to do it for you.
Wait a few more days, dedicate the entire team to QA if you don't have people specialized in that, play the game from the start to the end and then release it !
Don't release 1-2-3-4 bugfix versions and expect people to start playing it from the beginning.
I really want to give them $, but not like this.
This game is a contradiction: one of the best out there and one of the most annoying to play again and again from the beginning, just to find another game breaking issue.
Seriously why do people claim you have to play the whole game anew? Play the quest you want to play and ignore the rest.

Why are people complaining so hard about save compatibility and bugs that get fixed in days (wich I havent seen any of, just saying) while there are devs out there abandoning games or milking the fuck out of their pledgers. The only thing I can agree on is the long gaps between updates, but you also have to aknowledge that he delivers good story and content.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes