TDM01

Apr 19, 2018
Version : 0.16.1 + Incest Patch

Error at archivments menu

Fresh start > MC wake up > open mobile menu > archivments > drag/scroll down... > game crash after "Donut Craving" archivments sliding up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 108, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
Exception: Unknown drawing type. None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 108, in script
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 108, in <module>
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2059, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree, fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 846, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_screen
File "gldraw.pyx", line 1113, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_transformed
File "gldraw.pyx", line 976, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_transformed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Tue Jul 31 11:46:13 2018

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it impossible to train strength? I cant even come close to filling half the bar
You need to limit fps to 30 is the best way of doing it.

Version : 0.16.1 + Incest Patch

Error at archivments menu

Fresh start > MC wake up > open mobile menu > archivments > drag/scroll down... > game crash after "Donut Craving" archivments sliding up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 108, in script
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Games\H\SummertimeSaga\SummertimeSaga-0.16.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2059, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree, fullscreen_video)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 846, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_screen
File "gldraw.pyx", line 976, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_transformed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Tue Jul 31 11:46:13 2018
Please download the bug fix version of the game v.0.16.1 in the 1st post.

One question, sir..
What is this?
Bad guys only suppose to drive by your home and this fixes that.

Reactions: levoon123

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
still pizza delivery bug...just drive forvard and deliver and houses end and nothing happend.i just drive firever forvard...can't cancel minigame only can restart but not work..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
still pizza delivery bug...just drive forvard and deliver and houses end and nothing happend.i just drive firever forvard...can't cancel minigame only can restart but not work..
you can complete by clicking on the pizzas, while there are no more houses...atleast worked for me...you don't get a penality at pay either

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
I don't know if anyone else is getting so many bugs with this version but all kinds of weird shit is happening and it all happened after clicking on that damn cat in the graveyard. Okita's now looping back to the beginning of her quest line; I can't get the sister's journal so her entire quest line has stalled, I can't return the books to the library... yeesh. I sunk like 20 hours into it and I hope there's a patch coming.
here the same. but i dont click on any cat.

Oct 14, 2017
DarkCookieToday at 8:18 PM
@Everyone We've release the hotfix for our latest update (0.16.1)! Check it out here:
Patreon
Official release (Hotfix!) 0.16.1 | DarkCookie on Patreon
Official Post from DarkCookie: We've solved a lot of small issues with 0.16, bugs and gameplay inconsistencies. We've also added some missing dialogues that were not triggered previously (See changelog below). Save files from 0.16 SHOULD work in 0.16.1!If you are a Patron sup...
16.0 files do not work in 16.1, just tried and the whole game crashed

Reactions: rRaubkateRr

TDM01

Apr 19, 2018
Please download the bug fix version of the game v.0.16.1 in the 1st post.
Download again + fix from first post (Enable rollback + Mouse Wheel + Unren Fix)
...didn't solve this,

And game version in traceback didn't change from 0.16.0 to 0.16.1.

1. c1.PNG
2. c2.PNG
3. c3.PNG
4. c4.PNG
5. c5.PNG

lcp

May 1, 2017
1003 pages while it is still in v.0.16.1 beta? 0_0 I guess we will see 2000.
you just got a huge update on top of one of the biggest and best games of the genre and still want to complain about ..version numbers? wow. I have a solution: change the folder name to 16.1 and be happy.^^

Reactions: SYRE

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
you just got a huge update on top of one of the biggest and best games of the genre and still want to complain about ..version numbers? wow. I have a solution: change the folder name to 16.1 and be happy.^^
Except this wasnt really a HUGE update.

Reactions: Max_Power

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
People complain about the size,version and other stuff when needs to realize that this takes alot of work artwork, animation, etc. For example the maid that suppose to be in the 30k house was not implemented and u guys dont see me complaining cause i know she will be in future update.

Reactions: TheDevian

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018
I have a problem with the incest patch (i'm using android version)...so i have already install the game,run and close it..then i put the incest patch in the game folder but the MC still call his mother Debbie instead of Mom...any solution for this??

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes