Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Something's wrong, in the Debbie route after meeting mafia for the third time, when I try to save, the save file indicates that I am in Day 30 despite when I should have been in Day 12. Also Okita's route was reset. Help?

May 16, 2018
i find it funny how even the Latinas mom will be put soon,if her relation with them gets explained, them it will be even more funny,since Judith's mom is on the game since Mia update and her relation with Judith wasnt even put on the game.....
Judith's mom is on the game? Can you give pic? Would love to see

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
You're missing the point of this statement and my original statement.

She hasn't changed at all so seeing her flip even with MC is really bizarre on top of the fact it's really only due to a certain attribute. It's basically a cop out for actual character development and it's too noticeable hence why I call it drastic.

You are free to disagree with me but I've outlined why I think this way fairly linearly.
MC is the first person to help her out, and be really nice to her, I don't think it's only because of his dick at all. You can see it in the dialogue the more he helps her, each time she is slightly affected.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! Can someon help me? I've been chacking the SS site for the bug fix, and it seems that there are always changes below the progress bar. Are they working on the 0.17 now? Can someone post the accurate progress bar for us to see? Hahah i think it will be good to start the hype train:eazyHype: (seeing that there are a lot of changes every 24hrs.)

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys! Can someon help me? I've been chacking the SS site for the bug fix, and it seems that there are always changes below the progress bar. Are they working on the 0.17 now? Can someone post the accurate progress bar for us to see? Hahah i think it will be good to start the hype train:eazyHype: (seeing that there are a lot of changes every 24hrs.)
DC is on a break I believe. He hasn't been posting on Picarto for a few days now. I think everyone else is doing the bug fix too.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
DC is on a break I believe. He hasn't been posting on Picarto for a few days now. I think everyone else is doing the bug fix too.
Ahh so the changes every 24 hrs in the site are for the patch? Hmmm can someone take a peek at the accurate progress bar? (Sorry not yet a patreon)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks friend! I remember her now, it just didn't occur to mecthat she is the mom... This could be a good milf scene! Hahah the MC is turning into a MILF hunterXD
no worries,i only know she is Judith mom becuz DC said that on the stream when he draw her,i didnt even know Judith had green eyes till i saw that on her description on the wiki,even her boobs are different(however,Judith dont use bra,so her boobs kinda sag down,but her mom has a apron to hold'em up)

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
no worries,i only know she is Judith mom becuz DC said that on the stream when he draw her,i didnt even know Judith had green eyes till i saw that on her description on the wiki,even her boobs are different(however,Judith dont use bra,so her boobs kinda sag down,but her mom has a apron to hold'em up)
Maybe she is bigger than her mom!

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes