kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I totally would, but I think someone mentioned her content is being left for later because of Patreon guidelines. I could swear she was the upcoming content until DC got hit by the Patreon Police.
Why is Eve falling foul of the Patreon Police?

World

Jun 30, 2017
Can't make an insurance claim, an error just pops up whenever I try to convince the girl or even when I pay up, it says that can't pass the dialogue positively. Anyone got a fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Okay apparently going in the morning fixed the problem... so weird

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi, I had a problem with Debbie's path, after she invited me to sleep with her at night, I can only do it that day, and every time I try again she tells me that I should not bother her that she is sleeping and I do not gives the option. So when I go to the kitchen I can not rub her pussy and have sex in the kitchen. Some solution, and to complete the tasks of the house, we had sex in my room, in the bathroom, in the laundry room and in the car.
With Jenny and everything completed, and I'm advanced in everything else, maybe those scenes were deleted from v15.5

Kasharyu

May 7, 2017
Return to the main window when interact with the cat, and at insurance step in Debbie's path too. Anyone know how to fix???

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Why is Eve falling foul of the Patreon Police?
I think it had to do with her and her sister. It's "incest" content so it'd logically be banned by Patreon. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt though, because I could definitely be remembering things wrong.

That being said, I'm fairly confident that Eve was supposed to be for .17, but it was postponed for later after the whole Patreon issue. It's just easier to put it off and have it done right than deal with more delays and problems.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i recommend to download the 15.3 version, the game got an update recently thats why it has many bugs right now its not a bugfix version, that happens on every game when they get updates so as i said to not ruin your experience if it isnt already you should play the previous fixed version
well, im not programing expert, and have only limited coding xperience, but what i know , is that if you add more code to game (without changing existing code/mechanicks or with very little changes ) and broke existing mechanick/code then you are doing something wrong.
and since for other games you have usualy 0-1, rarery 2 bugfixing versions before new version, but here you usualy have 2-3 , it is showing there is something realy wrong in bugtesting before public relase or realy bad on coding part.
sure, you can say more complex game, more bugs to appear, true, but the bigger game the more experinced team, so bugs should be more rarer :).
this game is not pushing existing engine to limits, so unexpected problems should appear.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
We are given no frame of reference for how long the process was going on for, it could have been weeks or months inbetween certain events.

Every change of attitude towards the MC is after he helps her in come manner and many of those happened before she found out he had a big dick. It's actually a good way into her route before she finds out.

I say it's too drastic because it's so polarizing. If her character truly changed you would see her be nicer/in line with her new attitude to everyone else and that simply isn't the case here.

That makes little sense, the MC earns her affection, it's only in fiction that you magically become super nice to everyone. It would also ruin a large part of the characters character and appeal if she wasn't an alpha bitch.
This applies to a few other comments but I'll write it on yours.

Do you know what polarizing means? I'm saying her actual character changes very little but the MC is getting completely different treatment. Affection or not, her treatment of MC is opposite of her actual character (Alpha vs "Submissive"/Loving). Due to this polarizing attitude (opposites) the change to her seems too drastic because of the distance between behaviors, it feels unnatural.

The reason I bring up the physical attribute is because still acts like "whatever nerd" until she discovers it and is sprinkled throughout as a possible swaying factor. My reasoning is due to that fact Roxxy flips the switch and not because she actually changes.

I don't know how explain it because this is character development 101: motivations.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Dont know if anyone managed to get this issue but i ended up at the point im supposed to meat the meth dealer i also have an event with the mom and aunt in the kitchen so i am currently locked as i cant skip the mom/aunt event and i cant sleep since i am supposed to meat the dealer.
Anyone know if i can work around this or am i fucked?

inyourface

May 30, 2017
ok, I'll wait for the game to be completely and completely corrected, to play it. It is really frustrating to play it again and again and that something always fails when the above is corrected. This game is amazing, I love all of it, the history, the art, the gameplay. I prefer to wait to see the final result.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
well, im not programing expert, and have only limited coding xperience, but what i know , is that if you add more code to game (without changing existing code/mechanicks or with very little changes ) and broke existing mechanick/code then you are doing something wrong.
and since for other games you have usualy 0-1, rarery 2 bugfixing versions before new version, but here you usualy have 2-3 , it is showing there is something realy wrong in bugtesting before public relase or realy bad on coding part.
sure, you can say more complex game, more bugs to appear, true, but the bigger game the more experinced team, so bugs should be more rarer :).
this game is not pushing existing engine to limits, so unexpected problems should appear.
The "problem" is that they are actually changing the whole code on the fly. The first update that got new code was 0.14 while everything before that hasn't be reworked since should still partly be old code. Of course they could aviod that by recoding everything at once but that would take quite some time in which we'd get no new content. As it seems the whole recode will be done after Jenny's update (her and Diane's storys are still old code) which is when we'll likely get working save games as well.

When it comes to bug testing it's not that easy anymore, given that content gets changed all over the place since it's not a continuous story and that some old parts get recoded as they are working. A full playthrough will take many hours and quite a few bugs depend on somewhat specific actions. In th eend 0.16.1 should drop soon and fix most of the bugs.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
After i go to the Car dealarship i got this error any solutions

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Modes\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sun Jul 29 21:39:23 2018

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
This applies to a few other comments but I'll write it on yours.

Do you know what polarizing means? I'm saying her actual character changes very little but the MC is getting completely different treatment. Affection or not, her treatment of MC is opposite of her actual character (Alpha vs "Submissive"/Loving). Due to this polarizing attitude (opposites) the change to her seems too drastic because of the distance between behaviors, it feels unnatural.

The reason I bring up the physical attribute is because still acts like "whatever nerd" until she discovers it and is sprinkled throughout as a possible swaying factor. My reasoning is due to that fact Roxxy flips the switch and not because she actually changes.

I don't know how explain it because this is character development 101: motivations.
have you ever tried to tame a stubborn dog or even a cat?Behaviour and imprinting,simple as that(not so simple when talking about humans,but serves well to explain the context).She flips the switch becuz he is the reason for changing(in her shit world,he is the only one trying to help her without asking anything,but she doesnt trust him until she get used to his presence),just that....its not becuz you just made a pitbull recognizes you as someone trustful that it will treat everyone like that(and this time,the same serves to people behaviour)...

The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
It's kinda sad that this game is so good in its build up but such a let down when it comes to the actual h-scenes. They do so little with all the opportunities that they have and just go for the safest possible option.
Why is Roxxy a character that literally teases and persuades you with her tits and then they are not utilized outside one groping scene? Why is she the most oraly fixated character (liking a lollipop the entire time, even giving you her lollipop if you ask her for it) and they don't even include a Blowjob scene?
Why just reuse the same locker scene instead of actually having a risky scene in the school?

For being the game with probably the highest production value, it lacks so much in the most department, the h-scenes.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
It's kinda sad that this game is so good in its build up but such a let down when it comes to the actual h-scenes. They do so little with all the opportunities that they have and just go for the safest possible option.
Why is Roxxy a character that literally teases and persuades you with her tits and then they are not utilized outside one groping scene? Why is she the most oraly fixated character (liking a lollipop the entire time, even giving you her lollipop if you ask her for it) and they don't even include a Blowjob scene?
Why just reuse the same locker scene instead of actually having a risky scene in the school?

For being the game with probably the highest production value, it lacks so much in the most department, the h-scenes.
Because they are rewriting the game. Eventually all the main characters will have the same amount of content as each other, but they are trying to both rewrite the entire game AND produce content updates at the same time, so for the next little while (and the previous little while), the game has been lacking in rich flavour. I'm actually surprised there is as much roxxy stuff as there is already. Well done to the DC team i say.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes