TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Copied straight from the Discord's help channel.

OKITA BUG WORKAROUND UNTIL FIXED - REQUIRES CONSOLE ACCESS

1)If the last thing you did was the belt, then in console write:

M_okita._state = S_okita_tinkering_with_belt

And sleep for 3 days and then talk to okita without saving, that'll progress it and then you can save.

2)If it wasnt the belt but was the serum, then write:

M_okita._state = S_okita_wait_for_okita_serum then sleep for 3 days and talk to okita again and then you can save.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
It worked!!! Thanks a lot!!!
You're welcome. I have heard there are other bugs, though, with the car dealer bugs and Jenny bugs being the most often brought up. Well at least the new storyline, Roxxy, is still bug-free, and from what I have heard, it is the best path (since from the looks of it, she's the poster girl of the game, I'm not that surprised).

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
The only workaround for this that worked for me was to play up to the point of discovering the busted turbo, then going to bed to sleep. Visiting the dealership the next day allowed me to play through without bugs.

That did not work for me. (See above)
It worked for me. Strange.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Thing is so far this is the only "girlfriend" so far you get, all other female characters show ZERO attachment to the MC except for Roxxy. She kisses and hugs MC every time they meet after a certain point in her quest and always does it when you finish her questline.

Yeah she's bitchy, she's trailerpark trash, involved in selling meth with their white trash family and all but not even Mia got this shit implemented when you save their parents marriage! on the other hand DC made a better character dev story for Roxxy and each step you take you can see her warming up to you til she's basically yours to do anything you want.

Aaaaamazing update despite the gamebreaking bugs, wish he had paid this much attention to every character story-content-wise.
isnt that what i said basically ?

She treats her "friends" and everyone else in a very coarse manner, even after towards the end of the update events. I feel like right now if MC didn't have a certain attribute it would've ended in "Well thanks, later nerd" sort of style

She's the epitome of trailer trash.
well if you paid attention she didnt turn instantly attached to you and was immediatly against her friends it took a good time and was good development she was still against you for the first good half of her storyline until she noticed his big dick mc even ask in one scene if she just like him cause of his dick and then says i shouldnt have asked that so thats that i dont think that the story "doesnt make sense" so yeah its basically about a certain attribute but it makes sense storywise

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Thing is so far this is the only "girlfriend" so far you get, all other female characters show ZERO attachment to the MC except for Roxxy. She kisses and hugs MC every time they meet after a certain point in her quest and always does it when you finish her questline.

Yeah she's bitchy, she's trailerpark trash, involved in selling meth with their white trash family and all but not even Mia got this shit implemented when you save their parents marriage! on the other hand DC made a better character dev story for Roxxy and each step you take you can see her warming up to you til she's basically yours to do anything you want.

Aaaaamazing update despite the gamebreaking bugs, wish he had paid this much attention to every character story-content-wise.
Same. She went from my least favorite, to my favorite character. I'm hoping we get even more content for her in the future and that we get some good dates/moving in together. I almost wished we had the option to drive her home instead of walking her, as well as having her move into the Beach house.

I wish every other character got her fleshing out though. I felt like Mia got absolutely cheated. I hope Eve ends up getting this type of treatment (and she's into dirty stuff lol) and Jenny as well, but more-so I'm hoping Mia, Roxxy and Eve all get more content in the future.

Favorite update thus far, hope this level of content continues going forward. Anyone know if/when the dating system/gifts, etc. is getting implemented? I'd like a relationship status level that can be improved like say Dragon Age or something.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

RiasFx1337

Sep 1, 2017
Emoji size too big.
Guys have a question, is it a possibility to open the full gallery in Summertime Sage "Cookie Jar" whatever

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone explain the $/month thing on Patreon? If you break down the money per tier and add them together, it comes to around $57,000, but Patreon is only showing $43,000. That's a $14,000 difference or nearly 25% missing?

Feb 25, 2018
When i just star the game and i go to the school and after the meeting in the principal´s office i go to my locker and i talk with the girl with the master key to open it, and when im gonna go to the gym class but i still didnt open my locker, the game crash and this thing appears in my screen. Anyone has the same problem? Any way to fix it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'>:
File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 198, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 95, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/school/school.rpyc", line 198, in script
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 198, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 95, in call_screen
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\usuario\Downloads\Downloaded Files\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga _0.16\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_school_locker_mc_day_patched.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Sat Jul 28 21:55:30 2018

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
If I play a new game with the Cheats Enabled, am I going to bug anything or will I be fine to just playthrough normally?

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
isnt that what i said basically ?

well if you paid attention she didnt turn instantly attached to you and was immediatly against her friends it took a good time and was good development she was still against you for the first good half of her storyline until she noticed his big dick mc even ask in one scene if she just like him cause of his dick and then says i shouldnt have asked that so thats that i dont think that the story "doesnt make sense" so yeah its basically about a certain attribute but it makes sense storywise
I did pay attention. What I'm saying is people don't change that quickly (maybe a symptom of this being a game and I was in cheat mode).

Her character is basically the same throughout except to the MC and the reasoning seems to be only due to our physically endowed character. Which makes Roxxy melt and turn into the polar opposite of her character. While yes she doesn't turn him away after a few initial interactions you could easily attribute that to her just seeing a way to help herself. That of course would keep in line with her character.

I say it's too drastic because it's so polarizing. If her character truly changed you would see her be nicer/in line with her new attitude to everyone else and that simply isn't the case here.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I did pay attention. What I'm saying is people don't change that quickly (maybe a symptom of this being a game and I was in cheat mode).

Her character is basically the same throughout except to the MC and the reasoning seems to be only due to our physically endowed character. Which makes Roxxy melt and turn into the polar opposite of her character. While yes she doesn't turn him away after a few initial interactions you could easily attribute that to her just seeing a way to help herself. That of course would keep in line with her character.

I say it's too drastic because it's so polarizing. If her character truly changed you would see her be nicer/in line with her new attitude to everyone else and that simply isn't the case here.
her changes arent drastic to anyone but the MC,she is still stuck up with others(a little less now,since she now compliments Erik,and stoped being a nuisance to Bissete and Judith),and she warmed up to the MC before seeing his dick,which she classified as a bonus when she saw...her change in attitude is similar to the one of a mistreated animal,she aint nice with everyone,but she is way more tolerable now,since someone spent some time trying to pacify her...

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018

i dont think its to drastic she was against him till she found out about his size, and even then she didnt want to be seen with you it took almost the complete story line till she didnt care, i dont see any rush there and yeah its a game

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes