rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
can u tell me if there is new content with the mom? thanks a lot guys!! <3
no there isnt for now maybe in the aunt update which is the next one

How the heck are you supposed to beat the basketball minigame????? the pointer is moving so incredibly fast you have no chance to actually make a good shot more than maybe once, but thats still just luck.
save the game before the minigame, then try to throw when the needle is in the middle of the last 2 longer lines slightly before the middle long line

Can you continue the story while not beating dexter at basketball?
i think not but its not that hard just save and try various points of the needle to throw from then remember the spot and throw 3 times from there done

So incest patch still break the game ?
it doesnt its just textlines

how do i roll back story line for character's path?
doesnt work currently sadly

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Roxxy update was good, but probably should have had some hate fucking in it. As it is, she leaves Dexter on day 1 for no specific reason, and by the time you bang her she has turned into a completely different character.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So I've saved Roxxy's mom, and things seem to be kind of stuck from here. She invites me to the beach on Saturday night, but when I go, it's basically "hey, how's it going" with no real dialogue options. What am I missing?

Mar 12, 2018
So I've saved Roxxy's mom, and things seem to be kind of stuck from here. She invites me to the beach on Saturday night, but when I go, it's basically "hey, how's it going" with no real dialogue options. What am I missing?
I think you need to talk to her at more locations around school first, also to go in the afternoon the first time instead of night.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
i hope there is an option to have the scene without prego, not a fan of these and when the entire update is only with that i would be highly dissapointed if its just one scene i dont mind
yea i do hope u get to pick and choose who u want to be prego.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Roxxy update was good, but probably should have had some hate fucking in it. As it is, she leaves Dexter on day 1 for no specific reason, and by the time you bang her she has turned into a completely different character.
i dont think so i read every sentence and didnt rush trough and she wasnt that close to dexter she just used him basically so her character didnt change that much it was just revealed more thats the impression i got

Reactions: IceBearApproves

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Which update did you think was better? I think the teacher update had the better gameplay (ie quests) but this one had better h-scenes overall and better writing.
I don't know if any update, quality wise, has been better than the other. Though since there is so much time between these it's hard to remember the details.

I think the teacher update certainly made the game feel like it was starting to chug along in terms of the overall story/game.

I did laugh a few times during this round but not in the "That's hilarious" but in the "oh no" fashion. If that makes sense.
I'm going to assume they are going to do a second if not third pass to these stories but as it stands Roxxy's 180 seems too drastic/quick. Especially since the story hints at other events. We'll see when the dating system comes in.

The H scenes are nice but aside from the last one (4) they don't really stand out to me.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
From what I know, it will be optional except for Diane. We saw MC grabbing things such as condoms and pills before.
thats what i mean i dont want new diane scenes only in prego she has so few and that would just ruin it for me "hooray new diane scenes oh wait just in prego no other option"

I don't know if any update, quality wise, has been better than the other. Though since there is so much time between these it's hard to remember the details.

I think the teacher update certainly made the game feel like it was starting to chug along in terms of the overall story/game.

I did laugh a few times during this round but not in the "That's hilarious" but in the "oh no" fashion. If that makes sense.
I'm going to assume they are going to do a second if not third pass to these stories but as it stands Roxxy's 180 seems too drastic/quick. Especially since the story hints at other events. We'll see when the dating system comes in.

The H scenes are nice but aside from the last one (4) they don't really stand out to me.
i wouldnt say she went 180 the scenes and textlines have been there before foreshadowing that she isnt that bitch you may think she is the first time you meet her but for some reason people think the first 2 roxxy scenes have been added in this updated also some other scenes you went with in her questline have been there before

she says at night but you have to go there in the afternoon the first time and the second time its strange but yeah

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
thats what i mean i dont want new diane scenes only in prego she has so few and that would just ruin it for me "hooray new diane scenes oh wait just in prego no other option"
DC has said in past streams that you wont have preggo sex. Once it's confirmed the girl is pregnant, you can't have any scenes with her. So probably making Diane pregnant would put an end to her story line.

But again, I heard that the kid can even be born and shit... which is weird, but really creative, so I welcome it.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
i dont think so i read every sentence and didnt rush trough and she wasnt that close to dexter she just used him basically so her character didnt change that much it was just revealed more thats the impression i got
Thing is so far this is the only "girlfriend" so far you get, all other female characters show ZERO attachment to the MC except for Roxxy. She kisses and hugs MC every time they meet after a certain point in her quest and always does it when you finish her questline.

Yeah she's bitchy, she's trailerpark trash, involved in selling meth with their white trash family and all but not even Mia got this shit implemented when you save their parents marriage! on the other hand DC made a better character dev story for Roxxy and each step you take you can see her warming up to you til she's basically yours to do anything you want.

Aaaaamazing update despite the gamebreaking bugs, wish he had paid this much attention to every character story-content-wise.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes