PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Man... this stat grinding every time sucks. My game just exited out into the menu for whatever reason and no autosaves had been made so i lost all the grind...

I need a full stat save so that i can focus on just story and stuff
A full stat save won't really work if you just want to do the story, since certain triggers are dependent on stats.

Are you just wanting to play Roxxy's story? If so you, only really need to do Charisma and minimal STR and DEX increases. I got through the Dexter part with only 4 STR and DEX.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
holy shit this update, previously I was 100% mia but now I'm torn between her or white knighting roxxy since mia will probably be allright in the future while roxxy will probably crash and burn in the future if this goes on without my intervention

also captain terry became even more of a god in manform in this update, also friendship ended with aunt diane, now cousin hilbilly is my best friend, motherfucker wages 400 bucks in an easy as fuck mini-game, also dude is hilarious
eric also get's serious bro points, previously I was wondering why I'm even hanging around him since all he does is mooch money but dude has proven himself

also and this is really weird but this is the most realistic portrayal of how to get a gf I've yet seen in a vidya, I'm not talking about the specific events of course but rather the progression of things
also an actually realistic scene of sexual harrasment!

the only bad thing in this update is it's lack of integration in the french teach storyline which so easily could be done but now you have "roxxy, don't copy any more homework, also copy his homework"

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hey different strokes for different folks. ;)

"Destroying Helen & Harold's marriage" is not really reflective of the choice from my perspective: Their marriage fell apart organically without any help from MC. I've been in that situation before in real life (playing the MC role of the interloper), and I can assure you there was never an ounce of guilt around it. In my example, as with Helen and Harold, their marriage was over before I ever showed up. (In their specific case, you could say their marriage was over before it ever started, but that's for another story.)

And similarly, having grown up with friends (male and female) with smoke show moms, I don't find the 'banging Mrs J behind Erik's back' thing to be a thing. :cool:
frankly, I wish there was a way for harold to get the jap chick and for me to get mia

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So how long til we get 30+ pages of bitching about the next update again?
maybe 2 or 3 months,depending on DC speed to wrap his part and shout "soon"(excluding any incidents that could delay the launch too of course)....or we could begin counting after you post just now if you want:)

btw,i'm joking about your post being used as counting point,in case my intentions didnt get clear on the point....

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
AFAIK you can choose between getting Helen and Harold goes with the asian cop (hinted) or you fix their marriage and you get Mia
I know, I like harold though and helen not at all, so I wish him all the good luck currently and hope he'll get his jap chick while I'm dicking his daughter :D

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
can someone please quote me and let me know if bugs are fixed? I've seen lots of complaints about sis route being glitchy af! cheers!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
AFAIK you can choose between getting Helen and Harold goes with the Asian cop (hinted) or you fix their marriage and you get Mia
Or any other combo, any way you slice it, someone gets left out... Anime rules, we already saw Yumi's tits, so she can't get married, she might as well join our harem... XD
can someone please quote me and let me know if bugs are fixed? I've seen lots of complaints about sis route being glitchy af! cheers!
If you do the Mom's route first, you don't have a problem with sis's. Or get the save I just posted, that has you just passed it.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
If I had $5 for every person that posted in this thread that there was something wrong with the car dealership, I'd probably be able to retire ...

There has been no bug fix release yet.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I disagree, that house would have been really helpful during both Mia and Roxxy's stories, when there was a person who had no place to stay...
Well, what I meant was there's no intended purpose right now. Connections as you mention them don't seem to be really possible right now since they'd be a lot of work for a minor improvement to the story. As far as I see it, the house will stay somewhat optional and seems to be a luxury you can use to get more points/scenes for dating later on. But who knows...

I really hope there will be new content for already "finished" storylines, I think it's kinda disappointing to have the Roxxy update take as long as it did but not having any anal, oral, toy stuff, the quality of the story in this update is very well done but as for H-Scenes there isn't really that much, Mia update was even worse with ONE H-Scene with Mia and two for her mom. Woud be great to just have maybe 1 new scene for older Storys during newer updates :)
I think you'll be happy to hear that Roxxy almost certainly get more scenes. As far as I see it, ever girl will get something related to the datingsystem at some point (there's a reason why MC can buy the beach house), there's the prom etc. Her story seems to be finalized though and I wouldn't expect any further developments in that department.

Mia on the other hand will get another story update which means in her case we can expect a bit more to come.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
My Okita path is bugged. It got resetted to the beginning of her story and I'm stuck with her asking me to unlock her room even though it's been unlocked.

BTW I don't know why, but I think the Diane pregnancy mechanic could be the precursor to the dating mechanic that DC always wanted to implement.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
BTW I don't know why, but I think the Diane pregnancy mechanic could be the precursor to the dating mechanic that DC always wanted to implement.
I'm not really sure here. Until now both always were included into seperate polling options, one was usually Diane+pregnancy (which we'll get now) and the other the dating system + mia as first girl to date. Thus we'll likely - sadly - only get all the dating stuff when patreons actually vote for it.
But I guess we won't have to wait that long to see what the coming 0.19 poll will bring.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm not really sure here. Until now both always were included into seperate polling options, one was usually Diane+pregnancy (which we'll get now) and the other the dating system + mia as first girl to date. Thus we'll likely - sadly - only get all the dating stuff when patreons actually vote for it.
But I guess we won't have to wait that long to see what the coming 0.19 poll will bring.
crossing ma fingaz here to be Judith,but dating or history SHOULD be priorities by now....and the chances for Judith to be picked are sooo low....

uneeds

Oct 22, 2017
im still getting bug at Ms. Okita.
After last request for belt. Ms. Okita need me to get Room key from principal office and bring google, lab coat. (Q reset)

in Cookie jar, there is a bug when you choose to play H scene with roxxy. (last scene when they have to play bootle first)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, Diane and Aqua should be the first to get pregnant, since they are both actively trying. You can't forget about our fishy little half-breeds, who knows how her biology works, she could spawn a whole school at once.

Well, what I meant was there's no intended purpose right now. Connections as you mention them don't seem to be really possible right now since they'd be a lot of work for a minor improvement to the story. As far as I see it, the house will stay somewhat optional and seems to be a luxury you can use to get more points/scenes for dating later on. But who knows...
Oh, I didn't say it would be worth the effort when there are far more important things to do, but it certainly would be a nice touch. "What, you have no place to stay? I have this place I'm not really using right now..."
Kind of like having a car, while at the same time complaining about not having one. It actually looked pretty nice this time, having furniture, and a bed that you can sleep on now (I think that is new). But since you are not really supposed to be able to have it yet, it makes sense not to work it into the story yet.

Speaking of the car, I bought the sports car, and now I can't buy any of the other things... lol It makes sense, but still, what if I wanted a collection? Should have bought them in order I guess... XD

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
DarkCookie did a whole mess of artwork for most of the girls playing poker, . . . Is there anything in the schedule as to when that will be added to the game?

I hope that after the MC gets the bad guys out of the factory, Aunt Diane should expand here dairy into the facility, . . . . ? ( Put Iwanka to work there? )

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes