srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am getting this error after beating dexter whenever I try to talk with Roxxy in class or her trailer....Can someone give me a patch or a fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your save is broken, either by a broken mod or an import from a buggy game version. Maybe you did not follow the advise given here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/post-2821404

I cannot tell if there is maybe something else broken, but you can fix this one in the console. Type:

M_roxxy.set("roxxy relationship", 4)

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
but it upset me I already had 2 backdacks in the roxy line and now I am stuck on the beach during the competition nothing can be done
help

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
some time ago I played it there were no problems and now I came back to the game every now and then problems and I can't play my record because it is from 18.6 and now I am pissed because I am starting the new game 3 times and there are backwards

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Did the devs solve the issue of older saves not working with newer versions?
there was never been a guarantee that old save will work with any new versions even the creator of renpy said that there would/n't be problems with old save with version of update version of the games cause of all of the code changes that have been it is best to start a new game regardless just in-case the dev might of added something in the beginning of the game just never know

Jun 21, 2018
Art is nice, but oh how tired I am of so many games loving to use almost exclusively oversized boobs characters.
Three of the 6 main girls have petite or athletic builds (only one is fully implemented though, one is halfway and the other is slated for the next update after the current one). Only one of the teachers have big breasts plus from the top of my head we got at least 6 others with smaller breasts as optional sex partners, and I think only the family of the protagonist really are all big tits? And of the future updates, after this one, the majority of incoming girls don't have big tits.

This was a complaint that was valid like, a year and a half ago, not now, imo.

Reactions: fanboi

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone else have the glitch in Roxxy story line the key is missing in the Principal's house to get the exams? I had to reload from save since it won't let me get the key, and it won't let me go back to the house without the exams.

**edit** or did the key move in 19.5 and I'm just to dumb to find it?
yes. same here. i asked about this in detail a few pages back. used the admin save file to continue.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
there was never been a guarantee that old save will work with any new versions even the creator of renpy said that there would/n't be problems with old save with version of update version of the games cause of all of the code changes that have been it is best to start a new game regardless just in-case the dev might of added something in the beginning of the game just never know
Yeah I know updates breaking saves happens sometimes, but it usually works for most games I've played. For every update to "break saves" every single time is a not nearly that common, I know it was a problem maybe year ago but I haven't checked since, that's why I asked if a solution was found yet.

You didn't give a clear answer though lol

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How's the save compatibility been? If it's worked well so far from 0.19.0 to 0.19.1 to 0.19.5, I was thinking of playing the latter to get started ahead of time for 0.20.

But I feel like 0.20 might make some additions to the early stages of the game as well since it touches the main story, so I wouldn't want to miss out on anything.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Three of the 6 main girls have petite or athletic builds (only one is fully implemented though, one is halfway and the other is slated for the next update after the current one). Only one of the teachers have big breasts plus from the top of my head we got at least 6 others with smaller breasts as optional sex partners, and I think only the family of the protagonist really are all big tits? And of the future updates, after this one, the majority of incoming girls don't have big tits.

This was a complaint that was valid like, a year and a half ago, not now, imo.
Well you are responding to a post I made 2½ years ago. ;)
I haven't looked at this game in a long while but I recall enjoying it.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I started a new game, I passed all the teachers' lines and I saved the roxy and after loading the record I had cofka in the roxy line

after which I went through again and now I have an add-on that I have to meet her twice at night but an error is showing up saga.jpg

ai...

May 30, 2019
I have a couple questions. I'm stuck I've improved all my grades but the gym class and I don't know how to improve it. She tells me I better be working out at the gym but all my skills are maxed and I still have an e- in that class. And I don't know who to ask to join the talent show I've got kevin to agree by giving him the guitar but I can't find anyone else who is willing to do it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a couple questions. I'm stuck I've improved all my grades but the gym class and I don't know how to improve it. She tells me I better be working out at the gym but all my skills are maxed and I still have an e- in that class. And I don't know who to ask to join the talent show I've got kevin to agree by giving him the guitar but I can't find anyone else who is willing to do it.
Talk to Eve

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
The PE route is the only one of the courses which isn't implemented yet.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes