JThusDank

Mar 18, 2020
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_storage.rpyc", line 333, in script
File "C:\Users\chane\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\chane\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\chane\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_storage.rpy", line 333, in <module>
NameError: name 'tony' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.6
Sat Oct 24 22:18:56 2020
uh?

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
I'm not a Patron of this game so I can't complain, however based on these fact bellow I will not become a Patron either:

19+ hours of replaying version 0.20.5 wasted, old saves doesn't work, again!
It already has 26,356 Patrons, netting in a $69,319 a Month!
With that kind of income it should be possible to not just fix bugs and put in a little new content, with that kind of income it should be possible to hire people for larger contents, bug testing prior to release, heck even voice acting!?!

We've seen it before, the more money a game makes the more lazy it's devs becomes. Am not saying that's true for all games or devs, but it's a "trend" I've noticed a lot the past years.

I did enjoy playing this game once, but I did not enjoy having to replay everything every time a new version came out, just to see a little bit of new content. I did not enjoy having to download the whole game again either, for what could have been done with a patch download.

But again, I can't complain because I'm not a patron, however I can voice my opinion and thoughts.
Have a nice day folks and stay safe :)
He makes 69 thousand dollars a month and I have to replay the everytime. I totally see where your coming from.

Theodoor

Nov 17, 2017
I stuck (or bug?) in dexter french food book

i talk to him , i have a master key but when i go to dexter locker it doesn't have a book

im new play many time but i stuck(or bug?) in this

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wiki says
"French Food

• Next day, find Principal Smith yelling at Ms. Bissette in the classroom. Your next homework is about food. Visit the library and talk to Jane. She orders your book in exchange for help: 3 overdue books have to be returned from , and .
    • Talk to Erik: he has lost it in his bedroom. During the day, go to his house and check under the bed for the .
    • At school, go to the left hallway where Martinez makes fun of you. Follow her in the boys’ locker room. Open her backpack to pick the up while the Latinas are busy in the showers.
    • In the afternoon, meet Dexter at the . He’s not much of a talker either. So, head to the right hallway, open the beaten up locker and collect the (requires the master key). For sure Dexter has school difficulties!
  • Report to the librarian and get the book from her. Go home and do the school work on your computer.
  • Next day, enter the French classroom. After the class, the teacher introduces you to her special reward."

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Summertime Saga [v0.20.7] [Kompas Productions]

Original size: 962.33 MB

Compressed size: 342.5 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
English speakers have an idiom that goes "overstaying your welcome". I'm not 100% sure if it applies to what I'm about to ask, but here I go anyway: would you consider that Summertime Saga's developtment has overstayed its welcome?

I remember the earlier years of the game, the excitement and hype everytime a new patch was uploaded.
Then came months of pacing, waiting while numerous patches piled up until there was enough new content to justify starting all over.
And now... I don't feel any of that. My last playthrough was the Roxxy update, which I sincerely loved! That was roughly 2 years ago. But now... I don't feel like downloading any more v0.X.X patches.

Maybe I'm growing old and impatient (30 yo), but this game was THE game. Summertime Saga was the game that had me checking every week to see if it got a new update. But not anymore. Does anyone here share my feelings?
I agree, for me the problem is that the dev started to focus on new characters (meaningless like the Rump family that still seem forced unto the story) instead of familiar ones. I think this game should have been ended a long time ago; this just keep streching and streching and there's not reason for it.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. How do I get access to the latest news?
An eerie mini-route for a certain someone?
A brand new cookie jar scene with that person?
A spooky new location?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Dammit I just donwloaded 20.6 50 minutes before big fix. Doesn't anyone have an update file going from 20.6 to 20.7? I have to watch how much I download.

Also I just tried to start Summertime Saga and nothing shows up. I looked at task manager and I clearly see the program running but the game doesn't show up at all. Anyone have an idea what is wrong?

Never mind lol. It just took 20 minutes to start. The problem definitely is with my dinosaur computer then. It's weird though I played Summertime Saga with the same computer 3 years ago.

Last edited:

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Are they though? SS is not some koikatsu game, all the art and animation is made from scratch. If you have other indie games with that level of quality, please let me know, I'm missing out on some gems.
What a Legend!, Our Red String, Seeds Of Chaos All as far as I know look to be hand-drawn and animated.

As another dude asked above : show us some game(s) where everything is hand-drawn and animated that can outperform Summertime

You sound like 1 dude is paying everything alone: let's do basic math > 69000$/~26000 patrons = roughly 2.65$ each. Most coffee places (used to) charge way more for flavored water. And that's once every day-ish for some people. While you pay 2.5$ a month to help DC make a game, yet slobbers around here call that a milking scam ......
Look above for a few names of games. Secondly, you sound like a mindless follower running to the defense of DC. To attack anyone that might question if the work he and his team are putting in is worth the money they are receiving. It is a subjective opinion, in which I don't feel he or his team is showing enough content = to the amount of money and time they are getting to work on the game. While you and others clearly do because omg he hand draws and animates the whole game himself. Maybe hire some more people to drawn and animate stuff. Either way, I have started my OPINION. At the end of the day, those giving him $69,000 don't have a problem with it and He doesn't have a problem taking it. Thus ultimately it doesn't matter. I only posted my opinion agreeing with MissFortune take. Like it, don't like it, I don't care this is my last reply to my opinion.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Summertime saga used to be something I looked forward to every time an update came up. However starting all over again and again is cumbersome just to get new content in the game. I still don't see why he can't make the game use old saves its been years of development and you think that be one of the basic things of any game to have. I mean this is key to make someone feel like they are making progress in the game.

The story is also very lackluster and barely seen any sort of development because the dev wants to do some short story line here and there. The teacher and roxy update were great however after that it felt like updates contain nothing. My only wish for this game is to get a decent story and ending after so long.

This is just my opinion and view of the game from playing for years. People can spend their money however they want but everyone can still critic the game.

Reactions: botc76

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah there is, it's in Eve's route. You get an option to pick their gender once you reach a certain part in their story.
"Futa trans" is a strange phrase, like "Gay Bisexual," or "Hindu Presbyterian ." She is potentially trans. She is not intersexed.

I'm not a Patron of this game so I can't complain, however based on these fact bellow I will not become a Patron either:
Three paragraphs of "not complaining."

But again, I can't complain because I'm not a patron, however I can voice my opinion and thoughts.
Have a nice day folks and stay safe :)
You know what they say: If it sounds like a duck and it walks like a duck...

This update is a bugfix patch every larger build gets. You got a free scene added as a bonus since it's Halloween.
Afterall, this is a 0.00.1 increment. Definitely a bug fix with added bonus.

How to take shower
Man, the Covid isolation must have really hit you hard!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes