Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i started playing the game again after more than a year and still - roxxies questline is the best

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
He fixed the order for Eve-Helen and Kassie-Katya-Khadne, but left Cassie after Yumi. :LOL:

Apparently Betty White has a name that falls between Diane and Eve.
That's because her name is not Cassie anymore.
They have changed her somewhat from what I can remember (I think she's supposed to be Australian now?).
Apparently they decided that her name is now Zoe/Zoey (one of those forms, can't recall which one) so it's quite clear why she's placed last on the list.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
That's because her name is not Cassie anymore.
They have changed her somewhat from what I can remember (I think she's supposed to be Australian now?).
Apparently they decided that her name is now Zoe/Zoey (one of those forms, can't recall which one) so it's quite clear why she's placed last on the list.
Perhaps to avoid confusion with Kassy? If that's the case, he renamed the wrong character.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
when the update finaly release ?
Pre-tech 5? Soon™
Tech Update? In a while
Update with Annie's content? Too soon to tell
So I haven't played this game in like 30 years, does the game have any "endings" yet?
The main story about the father's death was finished in v0.20.9 at the end of March 2021. From the :
"A lot of content has still to be made and the game is very open ended. Once the development team finish all the student stories and the main quests, they will start focusing on polishing."

Reactions: anon241

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
when sex with judith??? can i sex judith already pls dc pretty pls owo I just wanna have sexual intercourse with big tiddie shy virgin judith ;-; i love her so much i wanna make her mine 0///0 pls dc add sex with judith asap i cant take this anylonger i need it thx in advance

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
when sex with judith??? can i sex judith already pls dc pretty pls owo I just wanna have sexual intercourse with big tiddie shy virgin judith ;-; i love her so much i wanna make her mine 0///0 pls dc add sex with judith asap i cant take this anylonger i need it thx in advance
Dunno if serious, too desperate, or mega troll. My answer will then be : lol ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
See #12 and #1 in my faq at the top of this page you posted on. #65,621
Also, see summertimesaga.com/news
Also, :HideThePain:

Reactions: Bonezo
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes