Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is anyone having a problem to open the game? thanks.
Some people have, but 98 times out of 100* it's user error. Without knowing what device you are using, what OS, and if you are trying to use mods/patches, and a description and/or error log - we can't help you.

*not an actual stat.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
Some people have, but 98 times out of 100* it's user error. Without knowing what device you are using, what OS, and if you are trying to use mods/patches, and a description and/or error log - we can't help you.

*not an actual stat.
i'm on PC no mods just the last update, when i click to open i get the summertime saga logo and that's it, after that nothing happens.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i'm on PC no mods just the last update, when i click to open i get the summertime saga logo and that's it, after that nothing happens.
Ok. note that it can take several minutes after clicking on the exe to fully load the first time after starting your computer. If you shift focus to another window, you might miss the flash screen and not see it is starting up.

And you don't have problems running other Ren'Py titles?
Nothing in the log.txt in the main folder?
Which site did you download from? MEGA - ANONFILE - MIXDROP - RACATY - GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Aside from that: you've unzipped the contents of the download into a folder and double click on SummertimeSaga.exe (appr 377 kb) and nothing happens.
Have you tried deleting the install and reinstalling and trying again? It might have had a bad unzip.
If that doesn't work, you could try downloading from a different host and unzipping again. It might have had a bad download.
If that doesn't work, you could open your Windows Task Manager and keep an eye out for what happens when you double click on the exe.

Reactions: XXXVAA

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
this game is well written , good graphics and story line , BUT , holy #$#@%$#@ friggin %%$$@#$$ !!!!! --- the dev must be in league with the keyboard manufacturers --- this game HAS to be played with the cheat mode ON --- if you dont , you will destroy your keyboard , particularly your [spacebar ] key , playing all the friggin mini games within , to win a lot of the mini games you have to tap your [spacebar] like a million times a second ; its a good game but i dont want to be buying a new keyboard after playing this game each time an update comes along :cautious:

Reactions: Johnny90H30

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
this game is well written , good graphics and story line , BUT , holy #$#@%$#@ friggin %%$$@#$$ !!!!! --- the dev must be in league with the keyboard manufacturers --- this game HAS to be played with the cheat mode ON --- if you dont , you will destroy your keyboard , particularly your [spacebar ] key , playing all the friggin mini games within , to win a lot of the mini games you have to tap your [spacebar] like a million times a second ; its a good game but i dont want to be buying a new keyboard after playing this game each time an update comes along :cautious:
Or, you can use my mod to skip any minigame.

• Love

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I feel like the wait for updates esp this one seems to take years and one more thing this game has been up for years.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
There is a lot of new characters in the draw, isn't it?
That's new for people like me who don't watch the stream. From watching this thread, I've gleaned that the Native American woman between Bridget and Consuela will be a teacher. Betty White is called Doris. The black woman after Iwanka is Ronda's mom. No idea on the woman after her. So, four women not currently in the game.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
That's new for people like me who don't watch the stream. From watching this thread, I've gleaned that the Native American woman between Bridget and Consuela will be a teacher. Betty White is called Doris. The black woman after Iwanka is Ronda's mom. No idea on the woman after her. So, four women not currently in the game.
The woman after Ronda's mom looks like the girl from the wallpaper on MC's PC. She might have a role in the gym since she has a headband like Somrak.

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Pre-tech 5? Soon™
Tech Update? In a while
Update with Annie's content? Too soon to tell

The main story about the father's death was finished in v0.20.9 at the end of March 2021. From the :
"A lot of content has still to be made and the game is very open ended. Once the development team finish all the student stories and the main quests, they will start focusing on polishing."

Can't wait! this is my favorite 2d game. cheers to the artists and the team doing this. I wish it never ends.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes