allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The fantasy is that it's some obscure behind the scenes code stuff that needs to be reworked and when it's all done the updates will start rolling out faster because it will be easier to add new stuff to the game. We just have to wait years for the tech updates to roll out and throw out money into an endless pit, then in 2025 the updates will come out slightly faster than usually.
Ah shit. How long has it been since tech updates began? 2 years? I wanna say that's the last time I played it but I'll have to check the version I have .

Apr 22, 2019
"Game of the year!"
That's a random note, probably wrote by some hardcore fans, that an unknown man will find in the distant future still looking at the alpha of the game.

All in all I'd suggest DC to focus on another project and move on as it's crystalline he's struggling to complete whatever he's trying to achieve.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Again, I think these pre-tech updates are a mistake, it's all just additional animations with existing characters. I think the tech update will be out before the end of the year, I could very well be wrong on that. People can argue whether the tech update was necessary or not, but I do think it will make the game better.

Reactions: Count_Chocula
Jan 19, 2018
What will happen now is a dating system after completing a character's story rather than complete story = sex. Then there are the content updates for all girls that don't yet have sex scenes. Then there's the revamps of older characters like Mia.

And then there's still more content like Seasonal stuff and more scenes for popular characters and variations etc. Highly recommend to join the Discord and catch a dev stream some time. Then you'll see that this game isn't a Milfy City 2.0 but rather a team that works very hard on a game that has tons of content and will still be getting tons more content.

Reactions: thehexcomplex

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the pre tech updates wouldn't be so bad if the dialogue wasn't so goddamn awful. i know nobody cares about the russian girls but man. it really takes effort not to skip this dumb shit. with mc and landlady the dialogue served a purpose, like slowly watching her corruption is what made the text spicy. with eve the dialogue was all about getting to know her insecurities which was very romantic when you helped her get past them. with roxxy it was all about seeing how her character changes from bitch to cute girlfriend. with these russian girls it's just retarded meme writing. BLYAT! SVETLANA MADE VODKA FACTORY GO BOOM! GO MAKE SEXY TIME WITH HER TO CHEER HER UP. DAVAI". i'm literally losing iq points just reading this shit.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@RootingForRoz:

It's always been that way with tertiary characters, though. Just look at let's say Micoe, Anna, Consuela, Crystal, Roz, etc. - some lines of dialog, maybe a quest, a scene and that's it.

It's kinda strange that you'd compare complementary content for these characters to main girls like Debbie and Roxxy. I mean, sure, you can do that, but I don't really see the point.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Goddam the tech update isn't done yet? The last story update for this game was in march of last year.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
@RootingForRoz:

It's always been that way with tertiary characters, though. Just look at let's say Micoe, Anna, Consuela, Crystal, Roz, etc. - some lines of dialog, maybe a quest, a scene and that's it.

It's kinda strange that you'd compare complementary content for these characters to main girls like Debbie and Roxxy. I mean, sure, you can do that, but I don't really see the point.
the problem is we've only been getting tertiary characters for years

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
idk about over, because afaik despite the major-esque feeling of the story that was finished, the actual story was about the school life of your MC and the prom and that's most likely what they're working towards now.

maybe they have answered this and I just didn't really care to look it up, but I still don't know why they need this MAJOR TECH UPDATE, like 2-3 other big ambitioned games like Amity Park and such do this, but I don't get it. With how long the tech update takes with these things I'm just thinking how outdated theyd be when they come out and they need to do another.
well, the actual 'Tech Update' is mainly about going from a 4:3 aspect ratio, to 16:9 ratio (Widescreen) and converting all the images in a game from 4:3 to 16:9 (without simply stretching them), takes a lot of time, no matter how good or efficient you are at photoshop. With that being said, I agree, and this is the game that basically brought me here in the first place, and what got me into these types of games. But when you're waiting for progress this long, I at least lose interest, and have decided to wait for the actual 'Tech update' to be done, before I download the game again.

As for the matter of the content, we can only speculate, but he has a planned schedule, and if DarkCookie sticks to it, we know what to expect. And for the whole Patreon question, I agree for the most part, but I think there's a couple of factors to consider here. For one, they quickly gained a lot of traction, causing an initial boost/attention, which is very powerful on its own, and shouldn't be snickered at. Then secondly, word of mouth travels fast, and also interviews and other types of public exposure of the game, adds to this previously mentioned boost.

And lastly, and what I'm about to say might be an unpopular opinion, but I strongly suspect that those 3000 Patrons mostly came from the initial boost, and those people who "came there first", will always be DC's most loyal supporters, his core fans, if you will. And here's the unpopular opinion I mentioned. There is probably also a percentage of those people, that either has so much income, or just isn't on top of things, that they might not even be playing the game anymore, but still are supporting him, intentionally or coincidentally. Simply because they have too much money, forgot that they're Patrons of his, or simply can't be bothered to keep track of such insignificant details, for whatever reason.

Me, on the other hand, is poor, but I was a Patron for one game on Patreon, for a couple of months this summer. And I mainly joined to get hold of an updated walkthrough, but just my luck, the walkthrough didn't cover specifically what I was looking for. But I kept it for one month more, and downloaded a couple of wallpapers, in addition to the walkthrough, but then I cancelled my patronage to that creator. And to put things in perspective, I visited another creator, to see what their status on Patreon was, as it was a game I would like to see completed, and if it was likely the game would be so or not. And that poor dev only had two Patrons, making only like 5 bucks a month, which leads me to believe it's more likely that the game will be abandoned, than completed.

And while I'll keep my hopes up, it was a very clever way to get some indication of the most likely outcome, and it is what it is. But if that creator in question is more focused on it due to a passion for it, over making it big as a dev, then who knows what will happen, but time will tell. But I won't mention what the game is called, or the name of the dev, to cause someone else to be disappointed, like I was that day. Just thought it was a good story to share as a contrast to those devs, that actually makes a living from this, but at the end of the day, it's a little bit the luck of the draw, as well. I have even seen a dev who makes 50K in my currency (roughly 5 grand US Dollars pr month) and I wouldn't mind that sort of income myself, lol.

Last edited:

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Goddam the tech update isn't done yet? The last story update for this game was in march of last year.
The main Story is ended. They should make end the characters like Judy, the pink Teacher, the cop, the principal, Annie and her mother if they will get the ending. If not start to do the true ending (the prom)

Reactions: Toaster22
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes