Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hello, in the past I supported DarkCookie, but a while ago I ignored the subject, could you update me a bit about the delay of the updates and that many say that there will no longer be batches of scenes, I know that a A project like this takes a long time, but I have not understood what path it is taking.
This one:

5a6gio.jpg

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Because this game is emblematic of a bad incentives' system that plagues kick-starter, patreon and other crowdfunding platforms. It's simply too profitable for such games to never be finished. When people complain about DC and Summertime Saga they also, by implication, complain about Star Citizen, Project Phoenix and games like that.
That is and always will be Milfy City. Compared to that, Summertime Saga is masterfully handled since there isn't complete radio silence.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Not to mention a preggo Roxxy. Of course since the pregnancies don't really have any impact on the main story or even the character routes, what I really want to see is more interactions between them. Of all the girls so far only Roxxy has even visited MC's home and met Debbie, nobody else. That oughta change.

But while I wait I should find my next h game to scratch the itch given to me by this, Daily Lives and Insexual Awakening. Hopefully something with the same great art and compelling relationships.
I believe more interactions and home visits are planned once they implement the dating system. Given their current difficulties in rewiring existing content, I shudder to think how long it'll take to weave all those new scenes and variables in. Hopefully the complex systems they appear to be implementing will cut the process down to take slightly less time than the heat death of the universe.

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
Debbie tasked mc to go to the dealership to fix the car but the receptionist doesn't give any option now im stuck what to do?

i got so many tasked locked because of it
I think you are supposed to click the car in the garage, then MC calls the dealership on the phone. You don't actually go to the dealership.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I believe more interactions and home visits are planned once they implement the dating system. Given their current difficulties in rewiring existing content, I shudder to think how long it'll take to weave all those new scenes and variables in. Hopefully the complex systems they appear to be implementing will cut the process down to take slightly less time than the heat death of the universe.
Oh there's gonna be a system like that, which leads to all that stuff? Sounds like just what I ordered, hope it's implemented...someday.

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Honestly while I don't like constant tiny updates, I really don't like superhuge gaps between updates either.
But
Been jacking to this since forever so I gues I'm ride or die at this point

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
That is and always will be Milfy City. Compared to that, Summertime Saga is masterfully handled since there isn't complete radio silence.
But they're still stalling as much as they can with or without communicating lol

Last update was 10 MONTHS ago. You have to be totally delusional to not realize that they are taking their sweet time to release something on PURPOSE.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes