totor83

May 15, 2017
the big problem is that DC knows this forum and knows how to draw, but, I think he knows how to read too. So for me the problem is why doesn't he clear things up if they don't give a about his fans?. No, I'm sticking to my position, he's doing it first because he likes the idea but also because he's making too much money. So why doesn't he give a deadline and then everyone waits nicely. (Excuse my bad English).

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Goes to show you :p - Summertime Saga isn't my favorite game. Hell, I haven't even played it since before the Halloween update from 3 years ago. The only reason I've downloaded since that time is to answer questions that hadn't been answered previously or to give examples on how the art works, etc.

It has nothing to do with withdrawal symptoms. It has everything to do with others' laziness, sense of entitlement, spreading of misinformation (intentional or not).
Junkie :p

I haven't actually played the game for real since Eve's update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm wondering if the amount of time spent complaining about people's laziness by collecting screen caps from third party websites and searching post histories here is more or less time than would've been spent by simply saying "use the search bar" and moving on or even just answering the question outright.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm wondering if the amount of time spent complaining about people's laziness by collecting screen caps from third party websites and searching post histories here is more or less time than would've been spent by simply saying "use the search bar" and moving on or even just answering the question outright.
Yeah, because people NEVER simply do that. At all. Ever. Not in the 90+ FAQs posted. Not in their signature. Not directly to people. Never.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
TBH, I wish there were alternatives to the meme characters. They kinda distract from the overall experience as a whole.
Agreed wholeheartedly. I hate that shit, instantly (out)dates a project.
I haven't played in a spell, does this still have a game where not-Trump fucks not-Hillary in a bathroom stall? If so, that shit is referring to something that happened almost 8 fucking years ago. By the time this thing is 100% done (lol), there'll be coomers who can play this legally who weren't even politically aware at that time. The entire final part of the main story mostly features characters parodying a president that hasn't been in office in 3 years+ (and let's keep it that way please America).

Reminds me of those shitty "[parody] Movie" by the worst writers of the Scary Movies franchise you saw in the latter half of the 00's. They're all pretty much unwatchable and painfully unfunny (even moreso than back then).
At worst, it'll devolve into like when Leisure Suit Larry opens up with an "age verification quiz" that asks you about what were fashion faux pases from the 70s and meme phrases from the mid-80s.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any update on a New version?
Welcome to F95, looks like you're kind of new. Almost every question you might have most likely has already been answered in the thread - I recommend you set your F95 search results to "most recent first" (see my signature at the bottom of this post).

There is no "new" version. If you mean the tech update -
If you go to the news page on developer's website, you'll see these posts at the top:

Then you search for the post title here on the site:
1697119282730.png
Third result: https://f95zone.to/search/309014387/?q=status+update+(september)&t=post&c[thread]=276&o=date
1697119372102.png

Now you'll be able to search the answers to (almost) all your questions for each thread on this site!

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Welcome to F95, looks like you're kind of new. Almost every question you might have most likely has already been answered in the thread - I recommend you set your F95 search results to "most recent first" (see my signature at the bottom of this post).

There is no "new" version. If you mean the tech update -
If you go to the news page on developer's website, you'll see these posts at the top:

Then you search for the post title here on the site:
View attachment 3000037
Third result: https://f95zone.to/search/309014387/?q=status+update+(september)&t=post&c[thread]=276&o=date
View attachment 3000038

Now you'll be able to search the answers to (almost) all your questions for each thread on this site!
I'm Sorry I just started using the site, Thanks for the advice and not ‍replying angrily as I am new.:giggle:

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes