Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Its annoying. Give us a date, i dont care if its 2025 or 2030. Just give us a date.Just to put mind at ease.
We have. On April 30, 2024 - if there is no update by that time, the thread qualifies for the consideration of the "abandoned" tag by the F95 after a person reports the thread by using the REPORT button in OP. That's the only date anyone is going to get on F95 about this game for a very long time.
Im sorry reading comments here is hard on you. maybe you should stop.
Reading doesn't seem to be difficult for them. Clearly expressing a valid perspective with supporting information appears to be difficult for others.
Really though, what the fuck takes a year to make?
See #10 here: #72,879. I also recommend #1

Jul 15, 2021
Why not put your mind at ease by forgetting the game? Why are people acting like their life depends whether a game gets updated on a pirate website? Don't you have other things to do in your life? Another game to play?
Forgor bout the game, almost a year later, check it, the progress bar seem barely moving :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: FarhanRH52

Lonerwolfie85

Sep 17, 2018
I know the game is finished, but id like to know...
is there a scene where trans eve fucks the MC? (not just the dual bj but actual fucking)
i kinda feel like the game is not entirely finished without it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I bet this post will be received overwhelmingly positive...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wallpapers are nice but it doesn't really make up for a whole year of no game updates

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
The wallpapers are really beautiful and encouraging, but at the same time I feel sad and disappointed that we will have to wait a long time for individual updates.

• Sad
Reactions: Somnus

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
See #10 here: #72,879. I also recommend #1
Of course there is a reason for such a delay. Would literally be stealing money if there wasn't one.
It doesn't mean it's not bullshit though.
Why has there been so much developers going over the game? Including completely unpaid ones? Of course it's gonna be a clusterfuck of code to refactor over the years.
There's little to no efforts made by DC to create anything bigger than him out of the millions he received. How much of that has actually gone into creating the game is definitely not something we'll ever see released by DC.

I'm all for putting more money into pleasing my wiener and brain with dopamine, and although I love DC's style, he's a greedy mf that accepts the money but refuses to scale up with it and pays (or, at least, paid) with a slingshot. It's not illegal though.

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017

no trigger, no hammer component in the revolver inside the sketch of the game with week-long pregnancies, no string attached harem outcome and monster girl.
Mighty disapponted :(

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

Gotta admire your dedication considering the general mood in this threads. Thanks, man.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
For clarification (in regards to tech update):

View attachment 3028120
Are these people with some authority? Like, do they work on the game or are in close contact with the devs?

If so then that's a very bleak outlook, being "not even fucking close to nearly done" is very bad when you take into consideration how long it's already been. And we don't even know if it'll be good either, maybe the tech-update gets rushed at the end because everyone has grown tired of it, or released with bugs because of sheer incompetence.

Idk, I'm growing increasingly pessimistic and it's a shame because I'd like to see this game flourish.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Are these people with some authority? Like, do they work on the game or are in close contact with the devs?

If so then that's a very bleak outlook, being "not even fucking close to nearly done" is very bad when you take into consideration how long it's already been. And we don't even know if it'll be good either, maybe the tech-update gets rushed at the end because everyone has grown tired of it, or released with bugs because of sheer incompetence.

Idk, I'm growing increasingly pessimistic and it's a shame because I'd like to see this game flourish.
Those guys are both mods in the discord server. Tbh, I think it's fishy how one mod has no idea about when the update will be ready, when another, right after, can say it with certainty. This is just my opinion, but I think that guy's "not even fucking close" is just a snarky, sarcastic dismissal of the original question, one they probably get a lot.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Those guys are both mods in the discord server. Tbh, I think it's fishy how one mod has no idea about when the update will be ready, when another, right after, can say it with certainty. This is just my opinion, but I think that guy's "not even fucking close" is just a snarky, sarcastic dismissal of the original question, one they probably get a lot.
Would mods of the server even he privvy to the development side? Those are most likely just some guys from the community.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes