Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Are these people with some authority? Like, do they work on the game or are in close contact with the devs?

If so then that's a very bleak outlook, being "not even fucking close to nearly done" is very bad when you take into consideration how long it's already been. And we don't even know if it'll be good either, maybe the tech-update gets rushed at the end because everyone has grown tired of it, or released with bugs because of sheer incompetence.

Idk, I'm growing increasingly pessimistic and it's a shame because I'd like to see this game flourish.
I mean is pretty obvious that the tech update is not close to be released,at this point a 2025 release dont seem like a joke anymore...

Reactions: GucciGang69

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Would mods of the server even he privvy to the development side? Those are most likely just some guys from the community.
That's what I'm thinking. I'd be worried if a Dev or QA tester (which have darker blue and purple usernames respectively) said this.

Δίας

Aug 29, 2018
The game creator and other stuff members from this game have my titanic respect. I dont give him anything, because i play games from here free. But my opinion is clear. This forum have 6,474,220 members, if iam right. Everyone from that members if in same situation like game creator doing same thing. Milking, milking and milking...

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The game creator and other stuff members from this game have my titanic respect. I dont give him anything, because i play games from here free. But my opinion is clear. This forum have 6,474,220 members, if iam right. Everyone from that members if in same situation like game creator doing same thing. Milking, milking and milking...
Please keep your grammar and stupid takes to yourself.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I dont give him anything, because i play games from here free.
You could literally go to their official site and download the game for free. So yeah, you can offically play the game for free without paying a single penny, without pirating the game once. But i guess someone felt just too smrt for this huh? ;)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
You could literally go to their official site and download the game for free. So yeah, you can offically play the game for free without paying a single penny, without pirating the game once. But i guess someone felt just too smrt for this huh? ;)
Theres Patron releases and theres Public releases. The game has been in development on the current update so long that there is currently no difference. When the tech update eventually happens it will be Patron only at first which is when THIS website and thread come in handy, because we will get it the same time as Patrons and not have to pay anything for early access like they did.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Theres Patron releases and theres Public releases. The game has been in development on the current update so long that there is currently no difference. When the tech update eventually happens it will be Patron only at first which is when THIS website and thread come in handy, because we will get it the same time as Patrons and not have to pay anything for early access like they did.
So, waiting 24 hours longer for the free general release is too long? Am I understanding you correctly?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
So, waiting 24 hours longer for the free general release is too long? Am I understanding you correctly?
Is it 24 hours? Generally you dont charge early access if you are gonna release a public build the next day, otherwise there'd be no incentive to support. Most devs do a week/month later release for public builds so that the patrons feel they got their moneys worth which then gets leaked to us pirates the same time as paying supporters so the dev gets pissy about it, which is always funny to see on threads.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it 24 hours? Generally you dont charge early access if you are gonna release a public build the next day, otherwise there'd be no incentive to support. Most devs do a week/month later release for public builds so that the patrons feel they got their moneys worth which then gets leaked to us pirates the same time as paying supporters so the dev gets pissy about it, which is always funny to see on threads.
Except that is exactly what DC does - 24 hour early release for subscribers. The only other difference in terms of game access is that subscribers get use of faster download servers than the public. That's all. That's it. And he doesn't get bent out of shape if someone share's their copy on F95 before that 24 hours. Same with the wallpapers - the HD wallpapers are for higher tier subscribers only... but he clearly states "For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! (or DM me on Discord)." He's fully aware of what he offers and what gets shared.

The schadenfreude in threads like this (and a couple of other popular threads I follow) isn't because of a "pissy dev" but because of entitled brats.
So it's been a year already since the last update?
Yes.

Last edited:

Username7

May 1, 2017
Are these people with some authority? Like, do they work on the game or are in close contact with the devs?

If so then that's a very bleak outlook, being "not even fucking close to nearly done" is very bad when you take into consideration how long it's already been. And we don't even know if it'll be good either, maybe the tech-update gets rushed at the end because everyone has grown tired of it, or released with bugs because of sheer incompetence.

Idk, I'm growing increasingly pessimistic and it's a shame because I'd like to see this game flourish.
That'd be Fabby and Hellborg. They have little to no idea what's going on with the update beyond what the devs tell them. Well maybe Fabby has some idea because he talks with Vole and Toxic a lot, hell half the stuff they say I've posted here in the past has come from conversations Fabby either started or took part in. Hellborg on the other hand is only a mod because he was one of the first patreons back in 2016 who is a massive troll and has no patience for dealing with people, hell he used to trick people into bugging Dogeek back in the day because he knew it'd get them banned faster.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
The schadenfreude in threads like this (and a couple of other popular threads I follow) isn't because of a "pissy dev" but because of entitled brats.
Couldnt have said better it myself.

I maybe would have had that people are just butthurt because he earnes more monies than him. But he does nothing to force people to pay him and he still got it. That is a whole different behaviour to another dev i could think of, with his maleware, copyprotection, no public release and his head up his ass. I wont say the name, but i am sure this description will ring a bell for some.

Reactions: Omniel

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
We have. On April 30, 2024 - if there is no update by that time, the thread qualifies for the consideration of the "abandoned" tag by the F95 after a person reports the thread by using the REPORT button in OP. That's the only date anyone is going to get on F95 about this game for a very long time.
Reading doesn't seem to be difficult for them. Clearly expressing a valid perspective with supporting information appears to be difficult for others.
See #10 here: #72,879. I also recommend #1
Man they're making 1 task per MONTH. HOLY SHIT! The tracker is getting even slower than before!
Dude, this is just a fucking nonsense. And now we're getting inputs that we are still far far away from finishing?
C'mon...

Reactions: GucciGang69
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes