Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Ive said it a thousand times - the irony is that the only way for this sorry ass game development to speed up is for the dev to start losing money. But with these brainless fanboys that wont happen. They will wait till The Second coming , as long as the dev feed them some "news" and a few posters. Well its theirs money they can spend it how they want.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ive said it a thousand times - the irony is that the only way for this sorry ass game development to speed up is for the dev to start losing money. But with these brainless fanboys that wont happen. They will wait till The Second coming , as long as the dev feed them some "news" and a few posters. Well its theirs money they can spend it how they want.
Feel free to DM the name of three games where a large number of people pulling out their subscriptions have caused a developer to start releasing? People keep proposing this idea - but have never presented any viable proof. That's the true irony.
Unless you stop supporting him he has no reason to finish or update the game , i don't really care since i never been a supporter ..... If you don't get a update out every 2 or 3 months the game is abandoned in my book anyway .
If you stop supporting a developer, they have no reason to continue developing. They have bills to pay... so they quit developing (or take even longer).

Leeching has rarely cured anything.

PS: Again, I've never paid any developer on here - nor received any payments from developers on here. I come here for the purpose of playing games without a paying a penny. That said - if developers can't pay their bills, they aren't going to continue or they are going to reduce their development time even more because they have to work other jobs to pay their bills That is simply common sense.

pebuma

Jan 21, 2018
Either a child is sick or he is sick himself. The live streams are also becoming shorter and shorter, only 1 1/2 hours or less, instead of the previous 2 hours. It seems as if he has lost his interest, but he can't stop or his income will disappear. So the project is being delayed more and more in order to milk the paying customers. For more than a year there has been no presentable result, just a few wallpapers every now and then. He is increasingly angering the community, who are slowly turning away from him and the game.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
The loading bar has dropped to 75% but I also see that the loading bar of the "art" part also dropped while being at 100% before.
I gues that means DC want to ask even more content for the "who knows when" coming uptate.
Which might of course increase the workload and so delay again the release date.

View attachment 3086410

As if it was not a nightmare already ^^'
lmao we're not even going 1% a month anymore we're going backwards, tech update 2182 at the earliest

Reactions: XCelesX
Nov 3, 2020
To the creator/developer I have a few doubts to clear
1. Player and Erik went to school at night on a mission and saw few cloaked people, why that part still remains unsolved?
2. Does Odette is vampire or not?
3. Bride dress in attic at debbie's house still under development?
4. Is it possible to date two girls (Roxy, Eve) at a time without getting caught especially while kissing within school campus?
5. Still sister Angelica not getting punished at chruch?
6. Is it possible to fuck gf's sister (grace) and her gf(Odette) 1 room away while gf (eve) playing games in other room without getting caught?
7. Priya singh story line completed without finding out result?
8. Why no pregnancy route for Debbie, Roxy, Aqua?
9. No story lines for small characters like yumi, principle, Coach Bridget, sports girl, sara?
10. Who's Red at the game screenshot when will her story begins?

Lavance

May 5, 2022
Feel free to DM the name of three games where a large number of people pulling out their subscriptions have caused a developer to start releasing? People keep proposing this idea - but have never presented any viable proof. That's the true irony.
If you stop supporting a developer, they have no reason to continue developing. They have bills to pay... so they quit developing (or take even longer).

Leeching has rarely cured anything.

PS: Again, I've never paid any developer on here - nor received any payments from developers on here. I come here for the purpose of playing games without a paying a penny. That said - if developers can't pay their bills, they aren't going to continue or they are going to reduce their development time even more because they have to work other jobs to pay their bills That is simply common sense.
" If you stop supporting a developer, they have no reason to continue developing. They have bills to pay... so they quit developing " thats... not how it works but ok.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
To the creator/developer I have a few doubts to clear
1. Player and Erik went to school at night on a mission and saw few cloaked people, why that part still remains unsolved?
2. Does Odette is vampire or not?
3. Bride dress in attic at debbie's house still under development?
4. Is it possible to date two girls (Roxy, Eve) at a time without getting caught especially while kissing within school campus?
5. Still sister Angelica not getting punished at chruch?
6. Is it possible to fuck gf's sister (grace) and her gf(Odette) 1 room away while gf (eve) playing games in other room without getting caught?
7. Priya singh story line completed without finding out result?
8. Why no pregnancy route for Debbie, Roxy, Aqua?
9. No story lines for small characters like yumi, principle, Coach Bridget, sports girl, sara?
10. Who's Red at the game screenshot when will her story begins?
The developer has only posted in this thread about 12 times in 7 years. If you have actual questions for the development team, you should reach out on their official sites linked in the first post of this thread.
However, if you're asking fans that are in the thread what they think - there a couple who may be able to shed some light. Possible answers:
  1. Still under development - perhaps some of that will be answered in Anna's update, whenever that happens.
  2. No.
  3. It may never have a reason for being there.
  4. This isn't a question, it sounds like a scene request - so maybe, maybe not.
  5. No.
  6. This isn't a question, it sounds like a scene request - so maybe, maybe not.
  7. Wait and see
  8. Pregnancy routes for all love interests are still in development
  9. Eventually, perhaps.
  10. Who? Either way, eventually, perhaps.

Aug 4, 2023
" If you stop supporting a developer, they have no reason to continue developing. They have bills to pay... so they quit developing " thats... not how it works but ok.
I believe it depends of the developer, in this case this game is NOT the full time job of the developer so the most probably thing to happen if for some miracle all the patreons stop paying is that DC (the dev) will focus more in his priorities (his actual full time job, family, etc).

And being honest... This idea that all (or most) of the patreons agree and stop paying is very utopian, that will never happen. The only way for this game to stop receiving money is for DC to close Patreon (which we know is not going to happen either).

So unfortunately this is what it is, we can only complain or ignore the game completely... whatever makes us feel better (in my case it's complaining)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
in this case this game is NOT the full time job of the developer so the most probably thing to happen if for some miracle all the patreons stop paying is that DC (the dev) will focus more in his priorities (his actual full time job, family, etc).
Where did you get this idea? This game has been the full-time job for the developer for years - and he has also hired others to work full-time on the project, as well.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I believe it depends of the developer, in this case this game is NOT the full time job of the developer so the most probably thing to happen if for some miracle all the patreons stop paying is that DC (the dev) will focus more in his priorities (his actual full time job, family, etc).

And being honest... This idea that all (or most) of the patreons agree and stop paying is very utopian, that will never happen. The only way for this game to stop receiving money is for DC to close Patreon (which we know is not going to happen either).

So unfortunately this is what it is, we can only complain or ignore the game completely... whatever makes us feel better (in my case it's complaining)
Oh, good grief.
So, you are bitching into the wind, but do you feel better? That's all that counts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
I think another major factor that often gets overlooked is simply the timing of when SS was released. It was one of the earlier Ren'py games out there and had the benefit of having not as many options.

If it was released more recently, say at the same time as a comparable game in style and development/release cycle tims, What a Legend, then it would probably be much closer in Patron numbers.
True same with all business. Its about luck and timing. I doubt any other low indie game can replicate the success that SS done. That guy life has already been set.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
A question out of the subject which is better in playing ST or other games in general .. to play on PC or mobile ?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes