thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Any idea on what's currently being worked on for Code? It looks like a relatively small group of tasks judging from the progress bar for it, but it's been stuck at 69% since early December.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Cube78

May 10, 2020
As far as I understand the problem in coding tasks is that they often have to put "all the other stuff" together: art, posing and text. So they are blocked if the remaining stuff is not complete.

It seems that the critical category of tasks is 'posing' (even if I still don't understand what posing actually is: does it require code changes or some specific tools?)

Username7

May 1, 2017
Any idea on what's currently being worked on for Code? It looks like a relatively small group of tasks judging from the progress bar for it, but it's been stuck at 69% since early December.
Not really. The "In progress" task are rewiring the remaining teachers. However the past few monthly updates and most of what I usually see in the past 24 hour changes are all over the place. A lot of on the fly bug fixes and whatever internally seems to be the biggest priority at the moment.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I wonder what the chances are we get the Debbie art update along with the tech update. It seems there has been a lot of Debbie modifications happening and probably even more behind the scenes.
The Tech Update was sold by DC to paying patreons as something that'll take "(3 to 4 months) to complete" (quote by none other than DC, from the Dec-2020 poll he used to fool paying patreons into approving the Tech Update).

Now, if we indulgently consider TU dev to have started in Apr-2021 (even though DC claimed it already started in Feb-2021) we are 34 months into those "3 to 4 months" PLUS there is no release date in sight and no believable status update.

Considering the above + the fact that I'm an imbecile, I too think it's likely DC will deliver with the TU all kinds of other things or else I may have to face reality as some point.

Rhonda update included after 34 months? Yep.
Annie update? You bet.
Judith? 100%.
HL3 on your in-game PC? Whooooo!

As long as people pay this scammer, reality doesn't need to be faced and all kinds of wonderful futures are possible and worth talking about.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wonder what the chances are we get the Debbie art update along with the tech update. It seems there has been a lot of Debbie modifications happening and probably even more behind the scenes.
Inst all the art rework being done with DC in his stream for the tech update?
Im sure Count Morado and others can confirm.

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes