Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
time to actually say -wait for it,im done with this now you are actually correct,next sad comment was a joke.seems there are are more sad people,anyways enjoy your evening :) (y)

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
I did no such thing. I edited my initial response that simply was the "living rent free" to add that their accusation of me was far from the truth and I added both context and support. If you can't understand that... no wonder this thread is at an impasse.
Oh, really? Your actions prove otherwise. First you post something, edit and insert your excuses, followed by your repetitions to hide your victimhood. And finally, you act insulted. And no, understanding is not the problem. It's just something you can't understand even if you try. It would be comical if it weren't tragic, and I don't know if I should feel truly surprised or amazed that you would say that at this moment. This thread has been at an impasse for a long time.

Jan 18, 2020
When watching the tasks list, is there a big roadblock? Like a thing on there where once its done, things will go much faster? Or will it all just be 2-3 months per 1%?

maxvvv

May 23, 2020
shame really,this game was and is great,the fact that with over 28,000 supporters the team cant give an update.only a mouth piece in Count Morado.games come here to get a fan base yes most will not pay but some will-this is how new devs earn a living,by advertising their game here.people take note support or not the game grows.its really sad that it has come to this with this game with such support.to deny that f95 had no part in this games growth makes me question the author of that statement but im done with this because it really makes no sense,over 28000 people paying for nothing-their choice at the end of the day
we need wechat or other form to pay,otherwise we cant pay.its to difficult.

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Hit this game with the abandoned tag so newer people know, it's overdue, he's just milking his Patreon supporters, any game without an update in over a year should be an automatic abandoned tag and Summertime is coming up on 18 months.

Unfortunately this is what happens to most adult games when they get popular enough that the creator starts making insane money from Patreon.

Last edited:

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
we need wechat or other form to pay,otherwise we cant pay.its to difficult.
You need wechat to pay? I'm not sure I understand. What do you need to pay for?

The game is free to download from the official site. Don't fall into the trap were people are on here complaining that the game isn't done, too many patreons, yadda yadda yadda.

For everyone else, the people who are "defending" this game aren't actually doing so, but are trying to get through to others that they're on a pirate site, taking games for free, then complaining that a game that is readily available for FREE, without this site mind you, isn't being completed fast enough.

The same people who are clamouring for an abandoned tag to be placed on this game, that can literally watch the game being made at least three to four time a week by the devs. I'm not sure how many other games people can watch being made almost daily, but I imagine it's not a lot. And for those who say "wallpapers only yadda yadda yadda" most of those images are straight from the game, and are actually visual upgrades and additions to the existing game.

The game is taking longer than expected. The game isn't done. I'm sure at least 95% of the people on this site aren't paying for it in anyway. There are tons of other games to play until it's done.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
the devs can do dev streams on youtube if they want, since we have membership systems there as well as being able to donate or we chat pay

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
the devs can do dev streams on youtube if they want, since we have membership systems there as well as being able to donate or we chat pay
The dev , for free. I'm not sure why you think you have to pay?

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
The dev , for free. I'm not sure why you think you have to pay?
You need wechat to pay? I'm not sure I understand. What do you need to pay for?

The game is free to download from the official site. Don't fall into the trap were people are on here complaining that the game isn't done, too many patreons, yadda yadda yadda.

For everyone else, the people who are "defending" this game aren't actually doing so, but are trying to get through to others that they're on a pirate site, taking games for free, then complaining that a game that is readily available for FREE, without this site mind you, isn't being completed fast enough.

The same people who are clamouring for an abandoned tag to be placed on this game, that can literally watch the game being made at least three to four time a week by the devs. I'm not sure how many other games people can watch being made almost daily, but I imagine it's not a lot. And for those who say "wallpapers only yadda yadda yadda" most of those images are straight from the game, and are actually visual upgrades and additions to the existing game.

The game is taking longer than expected. The game isn't done. I'm sure at least 95% of the people on this site aren't paying for it in anyway. There are tons of other games to play until it's done.
i mightve misunderstood this post

Reactions: Shardoom
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes